Author has written 2 stories for 39 Clues.
Hey! I'm h3y.soul.sist3r, and I just LOVE the song Hey, Soul Sister by Train!
give h3ysoulsist3r more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
Some things you should know about me:
I AM a Ravenclaw. Potterhead...that's me. ;)
I LOVE classical music and oldies (anything by Queen, the Beatles, etc). I am currently going through this stage where I have begun to completely shun the music of today. :)
I LOVE K-Pop...2PMMMM, BABY! ;D
I JUST REALIZED that my favorite song of all time is 'A Whole New World' from Aladdin. It's just so magical, and it doesn't only talk about love in a sappy way, it also talks about being free from the ties that held Jasmine down for her whole life. Very inspirational...
I AM OBSESSED with Harry Potter, the 39 Clues series, the Hunger Games (but I really only loved the first book), anything by Rick Riordan, classics (Jane Eyre is one of my favorites), and pretty much any book you throw my way...except for teen supernatural fiction. Can you believe that's even a genre?!
I LOVE any kind of quote: funny, serious, romantic, you name it!
I AM A HOPELESS ROMANTIC. I am searching for my true love's profile on Facebook right now. ;)
I LOVE reading and writing! That's why I'm here.
I HAVE A HUGE problem with cussing and profanity, so don't cuss at me. I've mostly stopped cussing, thanks to an angel sent to me, A.K.A, my best friend.
I LIVE for randomness.
I AM A HUGE nerd, and proud of it.
I EXCEL in sarcasm. EXCEL, people, EXCEL! So watch out.
I LOVE the color purple, and it looks AMAZING against my olive skin! Esp. dark shades! Wow, I managed to sound snobby! Yay!
I HAVE NEVER gotten anything below a 92 on a midterm or report card. So, there.
I AM Southern, so don't make fun of my accent that sometimes comes into my writing, y'all. But it's not as 'southern' as Paula Deen. Blergh.
I BELIEVE in true love. (Like the Disney moives. I think Disney stuff is cute, like Cinderella. AND ALADDIN! I LOVE that movie. Probably my favorite of all time, though I've already established that...call me childish, see what happens.)
I WILL one day become a neurosurgeon! I think there are too many people who have lives too difficult to survive most of the time, and I just want to do my best to help them.
I MUST BE and AM the center of attention. I thrive upon it. But I'm not one of the popular, obnoxious people. I'm the center of attention for my craziness. I think.
I CONSTANTLY USE old fashioned words. And I constantly wonder what it'd be like to be born into a wealthy English family in the middle of the 1800s. I'm obsessed with Jane Austen type literature and want to live in a time like that! (Minus the rampant sexism...)
I LOVE Icebreakers. The candy... and the actual thing.
I WRITE poems, and they're pretty good, too.
On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being girly girl, and 10 being total tomboy, I'm a 7. Maybe...
Oh, and one more thing:
I LOVE humor! Tee hee!
Be who you are and say what you want because the people who mind don't matter, and the people who matter don't mind.
We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.
I came. I saw. I conquered.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
George Bernard Shaw
Enjoy when you can, endure when you must.
Johann Wolfgang von Boethe
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
You will not be punished for your anger; you will be punished by your anger.
Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone.
Girls Don't Realize These Things
that I bought you roses,
to tell you that I like you
that I was raised with respect,
not to sleep with you when you were drunk
that my body's not ripped enough,
to "satisfy" your wants
that I open your car door,
and pull out your chair like I was raised
that I'm not cute enough,
to be "your guy"
that I am actually nice;
not a jerk
that I don't have a huge bank account,
to buy you expensive things
that I like to spend quality nights at home,
cuddling with you, instead of at a club
that I am always the one you need to talk to,
but never good enough to date
that I always held your hair back when you threw up, and didn't get mad at you for puking in my car,
but when we went out you went home with another guy
that I am there to pick you up at 4am when your new man hit you and dropped you off in the middle of nowhere,
but not good enough to listen to when I need a friend
if I start not being there because it hurts being used as a door mat,
only to be thrown to the side when the new jerk comes around
if I don't answer my phone anymore when you call,
to listen to you cry for hours,
instead of getting a couple hours of sleep before work
that you can't realize..
that I've been the one all along.
if you read this and know somebody like this,
but don't care
But most of all...
for not being sorry anymore
that you can't accept me for who I am
I can never do anything right,
and nothing that I do is good enough to make it in your world.
I caught your boyfriend with another girl and told you about it
I thought that was what friends were for...
that I told you I loved you and actually meant it.
that I talked to you for nine hours on Thanksgiving when your boyfriend was threatening you,
instead of spending time with my family.
that I cared
And I'm sorry,
that I listen to you at night talking about how you wish you could have done something different.
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and that they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
Because the person you are usually searching for is right by you.
If you're a guy and you agree with this, copy and paste it as "I'm Sorry"
If you're one of the few girls with enough guts to copy and paste this onto your profile and you would never make a guy feel this way, copy and paste it as "Girls Don't Realize These Things"
If you think this is just plain cute and made you cry, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Did you just call me a bloop? Because a bloop is a dog. Dogs bark. Bark grows on trees. Trees are a part of nature. Nature is beautiful. I know I'm beautiful, thanks for noticing.
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Purple. (duh!)
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? *clears throat* Ahem. THAT is classified information.
4. Do you plan outfits? Pfft. Yes.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Kind of happy, kind of estatic, kind of sad, kind of annoyed...
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? My fingernails?
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? Aim. What's aim? Like, as in 'aim for that target' or is it something entirely different?
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I was playing the guitar, electric guitar, violin, and piano all at the same time at a Justin Bieber concert. On stage. And I don't even like Justin Bieber!
9. Did you meet anybody new today? YES! Library boy...oh, so dreamy. ;) He doesn't know I love him, so shhh...
10. What are you craving right now? Wintergreen Icebreakers.
11. Do you floss? Yes.
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Green. And purple!
13. When was the last time you talked on aim? Never have, don't know if I ever will. COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT AIM IS?! Since it's apparently not what I thought it was...
14. Are you emotional? Well, if you call getting tears in your eyes every time you see Remember the Titans and The Blind Side...then yeah. VERY emotional.
15. Would you dance to the taco song? Um...what? I don't think so. But I DO dance to the Waffle Song! Do you like waffles? YEAH, WE LIKE WAFFLES!
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yep. I was 5. *bragbragbrag*
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Start out licking, get impatient, then bite. Yummm.
18. Do you like your hair? Duhhhhhh! LOVE it!
19. Do you like yourself? Yesssss. :)
20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Nope. I wish. I WANNA MEET TRAIN!!! Sorry...
21. Do you like cottage cheese? I don't think so.
22. What are you listening to right now? "Animal" by Neon Trees. It's so weird because everything they say relates to my friend's cheese addiction... Ooh, guess what other song is awesome? "If It's Love" by- surprise, surprise- Train!
23. How many countries have you visited? If you count the US, 10. If not, 9.
24. Are your parents strict? Maaaaaaaaaybe.
25. Would you go sky diving? I guess.
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Sure?
27. Would you throw potatoes at him? No. I'm not a hater, like you (the quiz) are. I respect what he did, though it may not have been completely right. But, hey, give the guy a break! Besides, if you're going to throw something at someone, it ought to be a tomato. Or a shoe...HAHA. Did anyone else get that?
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Um, yeah. My sister's jeans, the fuzzy slippers she wears, her juice cup...yeah. A lot of her stuff.
29. Have you ever been in a castle? No. Does it look like I have?
30. Do you rent movies often? Yes. From Redbox.
31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? Hot guy who doesn't know he's hot. Shhh...
32. Have you made a prank phone call? Yeah. We pranked everyone on my friend's phone under his assumption that we were listening to music. Haha, sucker.
33. Do you own a gun? NO! But I DO own a chainsaw, well, *I* don't, my friend does...moving on...
34. Can you count backwards from 74? 74...73...72...71...yeah.
35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Why do YOU need to know?!
36. Brown or white eggs? White. White rice, too.
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? Huh?
38. Ever been on a train? Uh, yeah. I'D LOVE TO MEET THE BAND 'TRAIN', THOUGH!!! Uh, you'll have to excuse me for a moment...
39. Ever been in love? I THOUGHT so, but he was a jerk...so was he...and him...well, I'll find it one day!
40. Do you have a cell-phone? Yeah. Black candy bar style with a killer backround.
41. Are you too forgiving? Nope. Not at all. Too quick to anger, more like.
42. Do you use Chapstick? Yeah. How ELSE would I get these perfect lips? *snorts*
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Hanging out at her house?
44. Can you use chop sticks? Well, I can spear a piece of meat with one...
45. Ever have cream puffs? YES!! THE YUMMIEST USE OF CREAM IN THE WORLD! Except for whipped cream. :)
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? The movie? Nope. I HAVE seen Nightmare on Elm Street, though.
47. What was the last question you asked? The movie?
48. What was the last CD you bought? The spring concert CD of the songs that my honor orchestra played.
49. Boys or girls? GIRLS RULE!!!! Boys drool. Especally when they look at me... ;)
50. What is your bus number for school? Don't remember.
51. Is your hair curly? Nope. Naturally wavy.
52. Last time you cried? Dunno...a few weeks ago, maybe?
53. Ever walked into a wall? Who hasn't?
54. Do looks matter? Yes, but not as much as brains.
55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? Nope. But my friend says the jeans are killer. Literally: so tiny that they'd kill someone.
56. Have you ever slapped someone? Duh. I only do it every other day. ;)
57. Favorite time of the year? Fall. Decemberish.
58. Favorite color? Dark purple!!!! Or any purple, for that matter.
59. Are you sarcastic? More like sardonic.
60. Do you have any tattoos? Well, I have a stretchy bracelet that kind of looks like a tattoo...I've been waiting my entire life for someone to ask me if it's actually a tattoo, though. :P
61. The last person you held hands with? That, too, is classified info!
62. Do you sleep with the TV on? No. Waste of energy. Un-environmentally friendly.
64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I don't hate. :)
65. Do you like your life right now? I suppose.
66. How often do you talk on the phone? 25/8. ;)
67. What is your favorite animal? Tiger?
68. What was the most recent thing you bought? One of the Horcruxes from Harry Potter. Now I have an excuse to be nothing but pure evil. MWAHAHAHAHAH*coughcoughcough*
69. Do you have good vision? Yeah. I have such raptor-like vision that I need glasses to contain...it...yeah...
70. Can you hula hoop? Yep. Half hours at a time/speed hula hooping for 10 minutes. Or until my hips go numb. I'm good.
71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Depends on what/who they were cheating off of, who they are, whether they were cheating off (or on) me or not...
72. Do you have a job? No.
73. Can you handle the truth? Depends on the truth.
74. What are you wearing? Why do YOU need to know?!
75. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes...I just WANTED to see if I'd fit... (I didn't)
Here's a section where I post questions, and you can PM me the answer! Or not...
1. How many of you "Hunger Games" fanatics out there were disappointed with the "Mockingjay" ending? On the flip side, how many of you danced around the room like there was no tomorrow?!