Poll: Should Styxx forgive Ray in You Are Now Exiting Dreamland ? Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for X-Men: Evolution, Maximum Ride, and Avatar: Last Airbender.
If you are a dreamer, come in,
If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar,
A hope-er, a pray-er, a magic bean buyer. . .
If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire,
For we have some flax-golden tales to spin,
~ "INVITATION" - Shel Silverstein
Previously SPRITEKIT, Opal Eagle, NinjaPizza, Tea and Yellow Roses, When The Moon Goes Red, Huntress At Daybreak, InSaNe ChErRy BlOsSoM, Wood Chips and Roses, Koo Koo Ka-Chew, Only Crocdile Tears, ON Demon's Wings (Okay, i change my name a lot heh heh)
AGE: Start's with a "No" ends with a "Friggin' way!"
NAME: Kelly (and thats all your gettin!)
FAVORITE PASS TIME: Action Movies, and making stuff out of duct tape -Duct Tape ROCKS!!-
"I'm as gay as a daffodil, my dear." Freddie Mercury
"I'll Be Back." Terminator #1
"Want better answers, ask better questions." Albert Einstine,
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." Walt Disney
"Reporter) So, how do you feel about failing to create the light bulb 100 times? Thomas Edison) I did not fail at creating it 100 times. I simply proved that it wouldn't work a certain way 100 time's." Thomas Edison talking to a reporter,
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." Albert Einstein,
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." unknown
"You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same." unknown
"Men aren't worth your tears and the one who is won't make you cry." unknown
"The closer you get to the light, the bigger your shadow becomes." unknown
"Work like you don't need the money. Love like no one had ever hurt you. Dance like nobody is watching. Sing like no one is listening. And live like this is a paradise on Earth." unknown
"Silence is golden but duct tape is silver." unknown
"I am a pink flamingo on the great lawn of life." unknown
"Don't take life too seriously, it's not like you're getting out alive." unknown
"The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with." unknown
"People think it must be fun to be smart, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world" unknown
"There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or you suck.” unknown
"Be a loser because 'cool' is overrated" - unknown
"Sometimes you need to be strong
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." unknown
"We may not make good decisions But hell, we make good stories." unknown
"Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one. " Bill Gates
"I didn't lie! I just created fiction with my mouth! " unknown
"Two wrongs dont make a right, but they make good excercise." unknown
"Some people are like Slinkies: not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face, when you push them down a flight of stairs. " unknown
"Women are like teabags, you never know how strong they are until they're put in hot water." unknown
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells." unknown
"The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits." unknown
"Never memorize something that you can look up." unknown
"Your a good friend and all, but if the zombies come, i'm SO tripping you!" unknown
"My father always used to say that, when you die, if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life." Lee Iacocca
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side." - unknown
"It is curious—curious that physical courage should be so common in the world, and moral courage so rare." Mark Twain
"Strength and courage aren't always measured in medals and victories. They are measured in the struggles they overcome. The strongest people aren't always the people who win, but the people who don't give up when they lose." Ashley Hodgeson
"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door." Milton Berle ( what an easy fix!)
"When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. When life gives you apples, get ticked, throw a fit and demand that you get lemons instead." unknown
"Remember there's a light at the end of every tunnel, just make sure its not a train." unknown
"The next time someone says 'Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me' HIT THEM WITH A DICTIONARY!" unknown
"I'm the girl who will burst out laughing in a dead silent room because of something that happened yesterday!" unknown ( yup, that's me.)
"If life gives you lemons, make grape juice and let the world wonder how you did it!" unknown
"I didn't fall for you, you tripped me." unknown
"Love? I'd rather fall in chocolate." unknown ( any day!!!!)
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?!" unknown
"If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?" unknown
"Food is an important part of a balanced diet." Unknown
"To be or not to be. That's not really a question." Unknown
"Electricity is really just organized lightning." Unknown
"I was the kid next door's imaginary friend." Unknown
"If God wanted us to bend over he'd put diamonds on the floor." Unknown
"My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them." Unknown
"Just remember... if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off." Unknown
"Make yourself at home! Clean my kitchen." Unknown
"I started out with nothing & still have most of it left" Unknown
"The Bible was written by the same people who said the Earth was flat." Unknown (Gives ya something to think about, doesn't it?)
"People who think they know everything are annoying to those of us who do." Unknown
"Errors have been made. Others will be blamed." Unknown
"Whisper my favorite words: "I'll buy it for you." Unknown
"Not all men are annoying. Some are dead." Unknown
"Have you ever noticed, that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?" Unknown (but i wanna know!)
"I am water bending, you are simply splashing." KK Ranee when we where swimming with all my bestest buddies (Iggy Indigo (my sister) and KK Ranee's sister (doesn't have a screen name))
"Creativity never sleeps, unfortunately, we do." Me
"You see a horse, I see a deformed senator." Me
"No! i will not get a life! they're too expensive and i don't have insurance." Me
FAVORITE MOVIES: X-Men 1, 2, and 3, Terminator 1, 2, 3, and 4, The A-Team, Inception, Mission Impossible 1, 2, and 3, Cats -its a play-, and Pirates Of The Caribbean 1, 2, 3, and 4.
FAVORITE T.V SHOWS: X-Men, X-Men Evolution, Wolverine and the X-Men (Seeing a pattern?), House, Royal Pains, Psych, iCarly, and Drake and Josh
FAVORITE BOOKS: Night World (!!!!!!!!!!!!!), Maximum Ride (except "Fang", and "Angel" the books are *word is deadly to all things with ears* big fat chicken turtle!!!), Elephant Run, IQ, The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, and June, Night World, Halo, Nigh World, almost ANY comics, Night World, and lemme think...MAXIMUM RIDE!
FAVORITE SONG(S): let's just say there are, like, millions
FAVORITE BANDS: Green Day, Nickelback, Evanescence, The Script, U2, Fall Out Boy, Journey, Foreigner, All American Rejects, Bon Jovi, Santana, Straight No Chaser, The Script, Train, AC/DC (i wish i had a key for the lightning bolt!), Queen, The Temptations, and Kansas
FAVORITE COLOR: PURPLE!!!
PHONE NUMBER: (3... you figure out the rest
HIGHT: 5'11" last I checked
PERSONALITY: I've been called Emo, because i draw and write, i've been called Indie, because of how i act, i've been called freak because i've been me. so most of the time, i'm not me anymore. i'm this shy ditz who can't answer a frickin math question without blushing (Rosasha is a b*tch). and now i don't know who i am anymore. once it was really clear, i was me. plane and simple. but now i've let others warp and control me, and now i'm fighting back. i've been me a lot more lately, and maybe i'll be the complete me sometime later. until then, this wil have to do for my personality.
EYE COLOR: sky blue
HAIR COLOR: brown with a little copper in sunlight
My best friend in the whole world is, and forever shall be, KK RENEE and her sister, also. I've known them for, like, EVER. Ya'll reading this should realy read her fanfictions their for Avarar The Last Air Bender, Titanic, Percy Jackson And The Olimpions, and H2O: Just Add Water. and my sister is, and forever shall be Iggy Indigo, her story is for X-Men Evolution, and even though the main characters are Kurt, and Angel its Kurtty
So, since i LOVE this song and the inside joke that goes with it, the "Then Throw Them Out The Window Song"!!!!!!:
Old Mother Hubbard
Went to the cupboard
To fetch her poor dog a bone,
But when she got there,
Little Jack Horner
Old King Cole
Little Bo Peep
Little Miss Muffet
Jack and Jill
COPY AND PASTE STUFF!!!!!!!
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself-it's surprizingly rely fun!-. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you memorize the complete biographies and physical traits of every character in X Men (or almost, at least). Crazy is when you fill up the tab seperators in your binders with doodles/love notes/confessions of love/any other X Men related thing you can think of about X Men or the X Men characters. Crazy is when you can open up a X Men comic and know exactly which part you're at by reading one bubble. Crazy is when your thinking of names of bands and you suddenly think that if Scott was in a band that it should be called 'Sunglasses On Fire'. Crazy is when you laugh when nothing's funny. Crazy is when you have OKD (Obsessive Kurt Disorder). Crazy is when you crack up if someone says "Oatmeal!". Crazy is when you forget what you're saying in the middle of a sentence. Crazy is when you take the time to write down stuff like this and memorize it. Crazy is when you laugh at someone doing an ordinary thing like combing their hair. Crazy is when you can write a very thick biography about your favorite X-men character. Crazy is when you randomly shout out CHOCOLATE just to make your friend laugh. If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
A Good and Best Friend:
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!" -Me in the future-
A good friend has never seen you cry. A best friend won't tell anyone else that you cried...just laugh about it in private with you when you aren't down anymore.
A good friend asks you to write down your number. A best friend has you on speed dial.
A good friend will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. A best friend will kick the whole crowds butt that left you.
A good friend knows a few things about you. A best friend could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story.
A good friend has a long, normal conversation with you. A best friend has a pointless conversation with you that lasts all night and still has you laughing the next day.
A good friend tells you she knows how you feel. A best friend just sits down and cries.
15 Ways to Get Kicked Out of WallMart:
1) wander through the store dressed in all black with a fake walkie-talkie humming the Mission Impossible theme. When someone asks what you're doing, scream "LOOK OUT!!" and push them behind a shelf
2) Pass out bananas to random people and snicker loudly after they take one.
3) Buy 350 packets of tuna and scream "THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT!! YOU HAVE TO PUT SOME BACK!!" once the cashier tells you the price
4) Walk around looking confused in the CD section and ask someone where you can find some "musical devices"
5) when the announcer-thing comes on, throw yourself on the floor and scream "THE VOICES!!THEY'RE BACK!!"
6) start a fish stick fight
7) walk up to random people and give them giant bear hugs. Then scream "I MISSED YA, MAN!!"
8) (this requires a friend) Jump in a cart and have a friend push you around screaming "The British are coming!!"
9) walk up to an employee and murmur "code red in aisle 3" and see what they do
10) slip a bra and a lacey pink thong into a really macho-looking man's cart (just make sure he doesn't have any girls with him)
11) attempt to fly off a high shelf
12) throw confetti on random people walking into the store
13) whisper "I know your "little secret"' to people in the checkout line
14) stand inside the freezer at the frozen food section
15) walk up to empoyees and whisper "I saw dead people...They want me to take you away...to aisle 8..
95% of teens would burst out into tears if they saw justin beber -his name doesn't deserve to be capitolized!!- about to jump off a skyscraper to his DOOM! The other 5% would be laying back, with a video camera, popcorn, and would be yelling 'DO A FLIP!!' secretly wishing to go up there and push him yourself to end his horrible noise that he dares call music! coppy and paste this on your profile if your part of the rebellion, those who aren't: DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -5% UNITE!!!!-
If you make up extremely hallarious dance moves to songs like : Hit Me With Your Best Shot, or The Circel Of Life. then perform them with friend inside a moveing car, copy and paste this!
If during a rode trip you randomly yell 'THEN THROW 'EM OUT THE WINDOW' copy&paste this!
If you are one of the people who will be yelling ' IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT, AND I FEEL FINE!!!!!' or 'SMILE IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!' every day in the year 2012 I will find you and I will hug you.
Fun Things To Do In An ELEVATOR!
1) When a person in the elevator repeatedly pushes a button (such as "close" or "open") say, "Congratulations, you figured out that if you push the button 20 times, it works quicker"
2) When the elevator doors shut, reassuringly say, "It's ok, they will open up again!"
3)Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
4) Whistle the first seven notes of "Its a Small World" incessantly.
5) Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
6) Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside down.
7) Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
8) When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
9) Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
10) Stare, grinning, at another passenger for awhile, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
11) Meow occasionally.
12) Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
13) Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
14) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
15) Stare at another passenger for awhile, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
16) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
17) When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "Is that your beeper?"
18) Say "Ding!" at each floor.
19) Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push the red buttons.
20) Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope, then laugh and have a conversation with said wall.
21) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is "your personal space."
22) Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
23) Put a box on the floor and whenever somebody comes in, say "Do you hear clicking?"
MURPHY'S LESSER-KNOWN LAWS:
1) Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2) He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
3) Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
4) Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
5) Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
6) The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90 probability you'll get it wrong.
7) If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the fog.
8) If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
9) The things that come to those who wait, will be the things left by those who didn't.
10) Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
11) A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
12) The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
13) A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
14) When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of Jury duty.
If you ever tell a boaring and odvious story at the end do the audience a favor and make it more intrsesting by saying 'and then -insert main person, or persons, of story hear- found 5 bucks!'
back to WW1 -world war one-
A Nazi general was walking with his troops across the rolling hills of Germany when he heard :
'One West Virginian can kill 10 Germans!!' so the general was like 'what the heck' and sent 10 over, he heard riffle fire and then silence... so the general thinks 'that'll show them!' then the same voice yells:
'One West Virginian can kill 100 German dogs!!' so the general sent 100 over there was riffle fire and whineing then silence.. the general thinks 'HA got 'em this time!!' then the same voice calls out:
'One West Virginian can kill 1,000 Germans!!!' by now the general was getting pretty fed up with this guy so he sends 1,000 over this time. There is riffle fire, bazooka fire, hand grenades, screaming, cannons, the occasional "make it stop!!!!" or "Quit pulling my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!", ripping paper (scary stuff, man, scary stuff), trees falling, balloons popping, glass shattering, cussing, watermelons, and then, silence... then a wounded germen comes crawling toward the general and with his last dieing breths tell him:
'It's a trick... There's two of 'em!!'
- by the way : I'M FROM WEST VIRGINIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!- Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha -My Evil laugh. whada ya think?-
If you have ever read all 7 Harry Potter books aloud in a fake Brittish accent, just for the heck of it copy and pastE this. For those of you who haven't and said or thought 'I'm SOOOOO gunna do that!!!!' you can copy and paste this, too.
If you have ever stayed up all night reading Kurtty -HAS to be Kurtty- fanfictions then I will allow you to copy and paste this.
If you watch moves that give you nightmares or very memerable dreams - GO JURASSIC PARK!!!!!!!!!!!- copy and paste this.
If you have ever herd the song '4 Minutes' and then was extreemly mad that the actual song isn't 4 minutes copy and paste this.
If 'Hello' by Hawk Nelson is your favorite song, JUST because they use kazoos in it copy and paste this
If at one point in time you have said 'Good GOD, man!!' therefor quoting Star Treck copy and paste this.
If you have ever been up all night thinking of ways to swindle the laws of physics copy and paste this.
If you know what "swindle" means (and didn't have to look it up) copy and paste this.
If you are reading this then that means you really need to get a hobby
If you have ever written a Kurtty fanfic to ANY justin beber song GET OFF MY BIO!!!!!! YOUR NOT WELCOM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you are still reading then that means you didn't write a fanfic for Kurtty with a justin beber song I applaud you and hug you.
If you have herd 'Fireflies' by Owl City and your first thought was 'How can lightning bugs teach someone how to dance?' then copy and paste this.
If you spell aye like I or 2 shey instead of toshe JUST to annoy someone CAPT -copy and paste this-
If your one of the people that do : 'I know - insert something you don't know here- like the back of my hand!' then look confused at the back of your hand, then say:'Well, thats new.' CAPT
If you have heard the song 'Werewolves Of London' and then sang along to it but insted of saying werewolves you say Jacob CAPT.
If you don't copy and paste stuff but read it anyway copy and paste this.
If you noticed that the last one was compleetly pointless -without point- copy and paste this.
If you turn your head upside down when it's raining it sounds different.
If you have ever sung along to 'Hakuna Matata' CAPT.
What is it that you want to do most? If you can think of it in 10 seconds after you read this the first time, it will happen when you turn 26. And...GO!!
If you have past the age 26 I pity you because now it's uncertain that it will happen.
Tony is my favorite dude name because if you spell it backward it spells y not
The gods do not subtract the hours of a man's life-and MINE!!-spent fishing. That saying was actually traslated from a stone tablet that's over 4,000 years old - GASP!! THE MISSING 11th COMMANDMENT!!!!!!!!!-.
You think you're all that and a bag of chips. Well I'm all that and a bag of skittles. So taste MY rainbow.
Yes, I hit like a girl. You could too if you hit just a little bit harder
There's nothing wrong with talking to random objects, its when they start to talk back that you need to worry.
Who ever said that words never hurt has obviously never gotten hit by a dictionary.
Nine of the ten Voices in my head think I'm sane. The tenth is undecided
Growing older is manditory. Growing UP is Optional
When Life gives you lemons, squirt them in Life's eye, and see how much Life likes lemons then.
You say I've lost my sanity. Well I have news for you. You can't lose what you never had.
Yeah, I'm a loser. but the coolest loser you'll EVER meet.
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual labels on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping.
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?...)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought?...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and.. .I'm taking this because?...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what? Limbo! Can't they celebrate too?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (to borrow a comenly used Sunnydale quip 'DUH!')
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
On a cup of noodles: "WARNING: product may be hot when ready" (Apparently we use ice cubes to cook noodles nowadays.)
A computer packaging label read "WARNING! Contents are liable to overload. HANLDLE WITH CAUTION!". (Don't computers need to be plugged in to overload in the first place?)
A newspaper headline read :FIVE MEN DO THE WORST THING EVER.( And then there was nothing more on the subject but a picture of a jail. Anyone else curious as to what the 'worst thing ever' is?)
On a package of sesame seed burger buns: "NOTE: ingesting sesame seeds will not cause sesame plants to grow in your stomach". Do I even need to say ANYTHING after that?
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
Don't run in the school hall, gliding is more fun!
Officer, I swear to Drunk I'm not God! (yea, no dip!)
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
.eliforp ruoy otno siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are a rabid fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender, copy and paste this into your profile, or Ozai will GET YOU.
If you or your best friend is insane copy this into your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs rpsoet it. -cool ani't it?-( I switched the o's in "cool")
You know you live in 2009 when...
1.) You accidentaly enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years.
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screenname or myspace.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV - they have those?!!-
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile!
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile!
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you hate (or close to hate if you're a non-hater) those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
Your Girl Side
You wear lip gloss/stick.
total: 2. wow, and I'm a girl.
You love hoodies. X
total: 16. wow.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Post this on your profile if you HATE racism (I say: "That though we may come from different places, and speak in different tongues. Our hearts beat as one." Albus Dumbledore from 'Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire'. I also say : "SHOW THAT STUCK UP DUDE!!!!!! other white dude not the wizard")
The other day in school our classroom was devided into teams, mine was team Awesomeo the other team was team Taco
Did you know that Ninjas are girls only, if it's a dude it's called sameri Copy and Paste this if you think that's AWESOME
the other day my sister looked up the word Awesome (motives unknown) and it said and quote: "The word Americans use to descibe everything." after reading it she said : "Awesome!"
You Know That You Are An Author If...
You take the book you are reading EVERYWHERE.
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else.
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs..."
You live off of sugar and caffeine
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week one week, and then disappear off the face of the earth the next.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
You try to think of the name of something your thinking of or remember something really funny and can't remember where its from and you randomly shout out the answer to the question you asked yourself three days ago and everyone looks at you funny.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two goose are geese, the why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, then why aren't two footballs feetballs? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE it's weird. If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, phycotic, random, or anything similar, post this in your profile.
If you are part of the .0000001 percent of people who don't have a MySpace, copy this onto your profile
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like to read what people put in their profiles,And you like Copy& Paste stuff, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think unique is better than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever done the opposite of what someone told you to do copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle one of the characters for being so dumb copy and paste this to your profile
If you ever wished that you could talk to animals, paste this into your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty then copy this into your profile!
If you like to write, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you have not copy/paste this in your profile already copy/past this in your profile
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
Man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much... the wheel, New York, wars, and so on, whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely the dolphins believed themselves to be more intelligent than man for precisely the same reasons.
The New England Journal of Medicine reports that 9 out of 10 doctors agree that 1 out of 10 doctors is an idiot
A fool-proof method for sculpting an elephant: first, get a huge block of marble; then you chip away everything that doesn't look like an elephant
ADHD: Automatic Death by Hyperness Disorder (uh-oh)
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever (almost) taken over the world, but were distracted by something shiny, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever lost someone you loved, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you don't have a problem with homosexuals, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don’t have a problem with bisexuals, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
If gym class kills all your self-esteem, copy this into your profile.
If math class kills all your self-esteem, copy this into your profile.
If you're a slacker and proud of it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a chocoholic copy this into your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you ever fell off a chair backwards copy this into your profile. (it sucked)
If you have ever accidentally stabbed yourself or someone else with a pencil, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have ever made up your own language just for fun, copy and paste this into your profile.
If people think you are mentally insane copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing copy and paste this into your profile.
if there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile
If someone actually thinks that you are evil and/or plotting their death, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever been standing straight up and suddenly fell down for no apparent reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
Flubbed Headlines: These are real goofed up Head lines what do you think they were really trying to say
JUDGE NOT CONVINCED MURDER VICTIM IS ALIVE (Isn't a murder victim dead in the first place)
11 HIGH STUDENTS SCORE PERFECT GRADE (and they said drugs hurt your grades)
MAN KILLED OVER PHONE(parents should tell this to there teens to get them to stop texting)
POLICEMAN SHOOTS MAN WITH KNIFE(What the Heck!!)
MINERS REFUSE TO WORK AFTER DEATH (zombie workers on strike?)
Bad spellers of the world UNTIE!!!!!!!
Procrastinators of the world UNITE!!! Eh, tomorrow.
What's the difference between cement, and concrete? if you know, PLEASE tell me.
What color was the first M&M?
What color was the first SKITTLE?
How do you draw a blank?
I don't get the phase "It's The bomb!". I mean if its a bomb you want to get away from it!
Do you ever notice that when someone says "Sup" the person their talking to says "Sup" back, but when someone says "What's up?" they most likely answer "Nothing much." hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm...
Why be difficult, when with a little effort you can be impossible?
If you are some of the people that is going to live threw 2012 JUST to see the Maximum Ride movie copy and paste this and add your name: When The Moon Goes Red
If you are one of the people who wonders who came up with the "Copy and paste" things copy and paste this and maybe the person will come out and tell us
I hate Stereotypes:
I'm a NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
Fake Friends?? ... or ... Real Friends?
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr./Mrs.
REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM or by their name. Mostly by their name.
FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
REAL FRIENDS: Will sit next to you saying “Darn … we really messed up … but that sure was fun!”
FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
REAL FRIENDS: Cry with you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
REAL FRIENDS: Keep your stuff so long they forget it’s yours.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Can write a book about you, with direct quotes from you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd's butts that left you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say “I’M HOME!” (if it's okay with the parents, of course.)
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
REAL FRIENDS: Are for life.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
REAL FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to what’s wrong, but help come up with vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
FAKE FRIENDS: Make you say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
REAL FRIENDS: Come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
REAL FRIENDS: Will repost it
Did you know that 80% of people will believe anything you say if put a % in it.
Gullible is written on your celling, look up if you believe me
What do you get when you cross a bulldog, and a shitzu?
when the world says "Give Up!" faith whispers, "Try one more time!"
A guy wrote this... why do boys fall in love with girls?
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? No
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? Yes
4) Favorite candy bar? Kit-Kat
5) Favorite shoes? my drawn on High-Tops
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Yes
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Yes
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. the worst thing i've ever done (not tellin' you!)
12) Favorite genre of music?little bit of everything
13) What is your zodiac sign?Taurus
14) What time were you born? dunno, but my cousin was born at 12:34, i'm so jealous!
15) Do you like beer?Gah, not at the moment
16) Ever made a prank phone call? nope
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? Idk
18) Are you sarcastic? most of my friends call me "witty"
19) What are your favorite colors? forest green, silver, PURPLE, and red
20) How many watches do you own? 1, but it broke
21) Summer or winter?winter
23) Favorite color to wear? idk, whats in my closit?
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Pepsi
25) What color is your cell phone? Gray, but i cave a cover
26) Where is your second home? The band room (meh, call me a nerd if you like.) or in my room with my guitar (guess this one doesn't really count, but oh well. my profile)
27) Have you ever slapped someone? maybe XD
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Yes
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? 1, but when i was sleeping i kicked it, and now it won't turn on. i have a lava lamp though!
30) How many video games do you own?not a lot
31) What was your first pet? my first pet or my parents first pet? mine is a cat (black) named Midnight, but we call him Fuzman
32) Ever had braces? nope
33) Do looks matter? sometimes, depends on the occation but mostly no
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School.i'm in middle school, Mrs. Jones (threw away one of my stories, hate her), Mr. Ramezan (awesome), Dr. Singleton (awesome)
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? neither
37) Are you too forgiving? Depends
38) How many children do you want? none at the moment
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic?uhhh, i got cheep hair die once. washed out the next day
40) Favorite breakfast meal? eggs and bacon or some sotr of fruit
41) Do you own a gun? Nope, my dad does, and i know how to use it
42) Ever thought you were in love? I'm in like
43) When was the last time you cried? I dont really cry, I try not to.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? what time?
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Olive Garden
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? nope
47) Have you ever been in a castle? No
48) Nicknames? Kell, Kell Kell, Kell Bell, Baritone, Paper Dealer,
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? No
50) Ever been to Kentucky? for, like, fifteen seconds for a U turn
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? no
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? The people in Dananananaykroyd (i'm listening to "Black Wax")
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? No
55) Do you own a diamond ring? no
56) Are you happy with your life right now? i'd say i'm content
57) Do you dye your hair? nope
58) Does anyone like you? I think so
59) What year were you born? 1999
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? what do you think?
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? never
62) McDonalds or Wendys? Wendy's
63) Do you like yourself? sure?
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? neither, really. . .
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? probably eyes
66) Are you afraid of the dark? Did i just watch a scary movie/tv show? no? then no.
67) Have you ever eaten paste? Nope
68) Do you own a webcam? no
69) Have you ever stripped? for someone? no. way.
70) Ever broke a bone? yeah, same one, twice and both of my ring fingers
72) Do you chat on AIM often? no
73) Pringles or Lays? Pringles
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? no
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? what?
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? again, in middle shcool, and i've never met him/her.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? no
80) Do you own a car? no
81) Can you cook? nope
82) 3 things that annoy you:
83) Do you text message often? yes, very often. i have to turn my phone off when i'm writing.
84) Money or love? love
85) Do you have any scars? one on my face, one on my right pointer finger, and one on my knee
86) What do you want more than anything right now? learn how to sucessfully change strings and fingerings on m guitar and to crack the code on 'Frankenstein' (song in band)
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? NO!!!!
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Juicy Fruit
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Yes
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? Yes! the rock (no pun intended)!
92) Do you own a box of crayons? yep!
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? my mom, yeah i know, sad.
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? My mom
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? my sister and the fact dshe gets to go on a bug trip over spring break and i don't and then she gets to go on a huge trip with my grandfather, and i don't
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? Will Slicer (it was HillBilly day at school)
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? You mean the one I'm falling for now? Eh, rather not say in case he sees this.
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? the last person who PMed my was KK Renee
THAT'S ALL I GOT TO SAY FOR NOW
Sincerely this awesome, cool, AMAZING, arrogant little author of yours
~On Demon's Wings
Unsafe External Link