Author has written 15 stories for Star Wars, X-Men: The Movie, Hellboy, I'm in the Band, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Rise of the Guardians.
ATTENTION MY READERS!
I have now got something to write on and I can now post stuff on here again. I deeply apologize for taking so long but it is what it is and I hope you can forgive me.
Likes: Writing, drawing, animals, theater, and reading.
Dislikes: Giant spiders, bullies, ignorant people.
"If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second." - Johnny Depp
"Why so serious?" - Joker, The Dark Knight
"I want my phone call. I want it. I want it. I want my phone call."- Joker, The Dark Knight
"And I have friends on the other side."- Dr. Facilier, Princess and the Frog
"People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; their feelings most of all. People talk about how great love is, but that's bull @#$%. Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love of they're afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they're wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are apart of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel pain"- Jim Morrison
"There are four questions of values in life...What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."- Johnny Depp
"As a teenager I was so insecure. I was the type of guy that never fitted in because he never dared me to choose. I was conveinced I had absolutely no talent at all. For nothing. And that thought took away all my ambition too."- Johnny Depp
"School's a weird thing. I'm not sure it works."- Johnny Depp
"When people come to me and tell me that I was terrific in this or that, I do not want to fall flat on my face the next time. But, tough, I have fallen flat before. You just get up and dust yourself off."- Geoffrey Rush
"People are intrigued and fascinated, almost obsessed with the private lives of the great public personalities."- Geoffrey Rush
"I want you bleeders!"- Sweeney Todd
"Let's keep living it! Really living it! *throw Mrs. Lovett in oven*- Sweeney Todd
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"- Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves."- Abraham Lincoln
"Remember, remember the fifth of November. The gunpowder, treason, and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason would ever be forgot."- V
"An actor is totally vulnerable. His total personality is exposed to critical judgment - his intellect, his bearing, his diction, his whole appearance. In short, his ego." - Sir Alec Guinness
"Don't call me Nyphadora, Remus. It's Tonks."
"Nyphadora Tonks, who prefers to be known by her surname only."
"So would you if your fool of a mother had called you Nyphadora." - Tonks and Remus Lupin
"I stand for honsety, equality, kindness, compassion, and treating people the way you want to be treated, and helping those in need. To me those are traditional values."- Ellen Degeneres
"We touch other peoples lives simply by existing."- J.K Rowling
I want child abuse to stop! And if you ,do too, copy and paste this onto your profile.
My name is Sarah
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I can't see,
Must be stupid, I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked
All the day long
When I awake
The house is dark
My folks aren't home
When my mommy does come
I'll try to be nice,
So maybe I'll get
Just one beating tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy's back
From Charlie's Bar
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall
I try to hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid
I'm starting to cry
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says it's my fault
That he suffers at work
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
And I run for the door
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me he throws me,
Against the hard wall
I fall hard to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken
"I'm sorry!" I scream
But it's much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay motionless
Sprawled on the floor
My name is Sarah
Tonight my daddy,
Child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
My favorite shows I'm in the Band, SW:CW, Wolverine and the X-Men,etc...
When I was DANCIN' IN THE DARK someone called me on my TELEPHONE. It was those BOYS BOYS BOYS, from that WONDERFUL, MONSTER ball the other night. The one named ALEJANDRO showed me his TEETH. I WAS SO HAPPY I COULD DIE. I was still so SPEECHLES he asked me to JUST DANCE. Later on, we left surrouned by PAPPARAZI. I was so STARSTRUCK! I've been with my PAPER GANGSTA for a while now and his BROWN EYES are the FASHION of my life...EH EH NOTHIN ELSE I CAN SAY.
If you love your dad, post this on your profile
If you love Cap'n Jack Sparrow, copy and paste this into your profile!
. . . . . . . .JJJJJJJJJJJJ
. . . . . . . .AAA
. . . . . . . .CCCCCC
. . . . . .KK. . . . . . .KK
•. (''•. .•').•'
1. YOUR REAL NAME: Jessica
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: First three letters of real name plus izzle: Jesizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: Favorite color and animal: Black Cat
4. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: 2nd Favorite color and favorite drink: Blue Sprite
5. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: Mother's and father's middle name: Ranae Charles
6. YOUR GOTH NAME: Black and the name of one of your pets: Black Phoebe
7. YOUR ROCKSTAR NAME: Favorite fruit and something that can go wrong: Pineapple People
8. YOUR PIRATE NAME: Any color and a pirate accesory: Red Sowrd
9. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: Your middle name and street you live on: K. TalkingRock
10. YOUR STARWARS NAME: First three letter of your last name and two first letters of your fist name: Wooje
11. YOUR STREET NAME: Favorite ice cream and favorite cookie: Chocolate Chocolate Chip
1) I don't have ADHD i just...do you like waffles?
2) If a synchronized swimmer drowns, does that mean they all have to?
3) People are like slinkies. Basically useless, and yet it's so amusing to watch them fall down the stairs.
4) I have CDO. It's like OCD but all of the letters are in alphabetical order...like they should be.
5) It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces.
6) The early bird gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.
7) I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
8) Jesus saves. Passes to Moses, he shoots, he scores!!
9) Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
10) MY friends are cooler than giraffes. And giraffes, they're cool.
11) I'm not random, I'm just HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!
12) You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a cliff, I laugh.
13) A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Dang, that was fun!"
14) You know what? I just forgot.
15) They never suspect the short one.
16) I'm going CRAZY! You want to come with?
17) When life gives you MELONS you know you're dislexic.
18) I'm lost. I've gone to look for myself, so if I get back before I return, please ask me to wait. Me
19) Qu'est-ce que 'sup?
20) iTune you out.
21) If tylenol, duct tape, or a band-aid can't help, you've got a serious problem.
22) Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?
23) Anyone else having trouble getting to Narnia?
24) Whoever said that nothing was impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door.
25) I've used up all of my sick days so I'm calling in dead.
26) Stereotyping? How do you type with a stereo?
27) People who don't know me think I'm quiet. People who do wish I was. (haha me)
28) I didn't slap you, I high-fived your face.
29) Haha. Wait, what?
30) You're a great friend, but if the zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.
31) DEATH: the number 1 killer in the U.S...tell your friends.
32) My spoon is too big...
33) AHHHHHHHHHH! Oh, it's just the toaster. Again.
34) Team Jacob. NOT! Because REAL men DO sparkle.
35) Automatic doors make me feel like a JEDI!!
36) Hey stupid! Your sock is untied...
37) If my calculations are correct...slinkies escalator = EVERLASTING FUN!!
38) Insanium in the cranium dawg!!
39) Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
40) "To be is to do"
"To do is to be"
"Do be do be do."
41) I'll have a cafe-mocha-vodka-valium-latte to go please.
42) Poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke POKE! I'm so winning.
43) Superhero: glares at assistant
Superhero's assistant: stares sullenly at floor
Superhero: I am the superhero. I make the wooshing noises. (his cape...get it?)
44) Friends are like potatoes, if you eat them, they die.
45) I speak whale!!
46) When life hands you lemons, make grape juice and sit back while the world wonders how you did it.
47) Of all the people I know, you're one of them.
48) Do you think it's because we're awesome? I think it's because we're awesome.
49) Ever notice that studying is "student" and "dying" put together?
50) Owww! Charlie!! Charlie bit me...
51) Procrastinators; the leaders of tomorrow.
52) Im not random, you just can't think as fast as me.
53) ='( you ate my cookie?
54) nananananananana BATMAN!!
55) Careful, you may end up in my novel.
56) Shun the non-believers!!
57) Tu madre. You just got burnt in spanish.
58) Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.
59) Chocolate is the answer no matter what the question is.
60) So my friend texted me asking what idk meant so I said i don't know. She texted back saying OMG NO ONE KNOWS!!
61) Don't make me go all crazy white girl on you!
62) "Sorry that was my last piece of gum": biggest lie in America.
63) Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
64) We're so cool ice cubes are jealous.
65) Im not as random as you think I. salad.
66) Dislexics UNTIE!!
67) It's okay pluto. I'm not a planet either.
68) Bom chicka wah wah!
69) Did you know that if you say "gullible" slowly is sounds like green beans?
70) Ever wonder why bologna and lasagna don't rhyme?
71) Laughing until your stomach hurts is what friends are for.
72) God made men first then...He had a better idea!
73) Without ME you're just AWESO
74) If people were all meant to pop out of bed, we'd all sleep in toasters.
75) A snack that smiles back until you bite their heads off goldfish!
76) Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck.
77) I'm the type of girl who will burst out laughing in dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.(hehe me)
78) I have ADOS; Attention Deficit Oooh...Shiny!!
p.s. I mean forever. You're never getting rid of me ;-)
80) Smile it makes people wonder what you're up to. :-)
81) I is a collage stoodent.(nope but it's funny)
82) Wanna hear a joke?
83) On a scale of 1 to crazy I'm a penguin.
84) If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
85) I don't get it...boys think girls are so complicated. Haven't they met themselves?
86) I see no good reason to act my age.
87) Don't follow my footsteps, I run into walls.
88) Everything happens for a reason...except for clowns. I mean seriously, what the heck?
89) Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
90) Be a dork!! Because being cool is overrated.(true)
91) At this moment, you're the oldest you've ever been. Pretty deep huh?
92) Forgive your enemies. It messes with their heads.
93) Hey you! Yeah you! No, not you, the other guy. You right there! Do you like tacos?
94) (On a sign at a chinese restaurant...) No! We no see cat of yours. No more ask please.
95) Making us all wish we were blind:Speedo.(true, especially if they're your family :P)
96) Worst time to have a heart attack; during a game of charades.
97) If you're reading this then you're not dead. Good for you.
98) I ROCK! Guitar hero told me.
99) I tried being normal, but I didn't like it.
100) Who's "she" and why does she keep saying dirty things
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you are crazy and/or insane and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/ someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block blows, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this to your profile.
If you love to read, Copy and paste into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy this into your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever been forced to sit through a movie so old that King Arthur himself probably wrote the script, copy this.
If you frequintly Mrs.spell words that you shud no, untie with me and coffee this two yoor proefil
If you get confused and forget what you're going to say just because a fly buzzes by your head...never mind, I forgot what this was...
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have a wide range variety of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever cried because one of your charecters dies, copy this
If everyone thinks that you're your older sibling's twin, copy this(the other way around actually it's my younger sister)
If you talk to your book characters copy this
Evil plan doesn't work, copy this
If you come up with stories faster than you can write them...crud...I just came up with another one.
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought your paper would protect you, you buttmuncher."
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
Of course I'm talking to myself. Who else can I trust?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups..
Whenever someone asks me to define love, I usually think for a minute, then I spin around and pin the guy's arm behind his back. Now who's asking the questions? :)
Copy this and paste it on your profile if you think sarcasm is a conditioned reflex.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever written a story just because no one else has used that idea, copy this
If you've ever had a dream and forgotten what it was about before the dream even ended, copy and paste
If you like chocolate, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever wished you could talk to animals, paste this into your profile.
If you think J. K. Rowling should write a series for the Marauders, copy and paste this into your profile
Stuff to do on an elevator that WILL help your image, as in, your CRAZY image
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside, and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in one corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to open the doors, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open by themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask them all to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at every floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises whenever someone else pushes a button.
10. Stare grinning at another person for a while, then say, "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square with chalk on the floor then say to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug with the other passengers. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the buttons for other people, but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say that you're waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi, Greg. How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone bends to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend that you're a flight attendant, and review emergency exits with the other passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Yell, "Group hug!", then enforce it.
23. Make race car noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congradulate all for being in the same lift as you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you just shup UP!"
26. Walk in with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!", then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring--don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say, "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, then say, "Is that your final answer?"
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask people what floor they want. Whenever they answer, give them a glare and say, "You should be ashamed of yourself!"
33. Ask loudly, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell different people that you can see their aura.
35. When the door closes, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long black cloak with a hood, stare at everyone, and in a deep voice announce: "It is time..."
38. Say your Majesty when anybody gets on.
39. Introduce yourself as Lord Voldemort.
40. Ask people which floor they want and why, and then announce that you're going to the floor with Olympus on it because you didn't steal any lightening.
41. Hang Ethan Hunt style from the ceiling of the elevator and speak ominously when someone enters "Heloooooooo"
42. Still hanging from the ceiling, drop onto whoever comes in.
43. Try to make up and sing lyrics for the boring elevator music.
44. Try to start a My-Briefcase-is-better-than-yours contest.
45. Hold a ring and say, "My precious"
If you HATE Hannah Mon-upisstay-tanna, post this
It is impossible to lick your elbow.
75 of people who read that tried to lick their elbow, and you are now smiling because that's exactly what you did.
Grown up Melinda:http://www.google.com/imgres?q=laurengraham&hl=en&sa=X&biw=1280&bih=589&tbm=isch&prmd=imvnsulo&tbnid=XE0qR8VH5T5XcM:&imgrefurl=http://wallcrow.com/viewer.php%3Fsrc%3Dimages/L/Lauren_Graham/Lauren_Graham-0173.jpg/172&docid=_TJB1Fuep-VBnM&imgurl=http://wallcrow.com/images/L/Lauren%252520Graham/Lauren%252520Graham-0173.jpg&w=700&h=525&ei=pEVSUMDmJYn48wSboIHIAQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=102&vpy=73&dur=2807&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=175&ty=141&sig=108992885224257923787&page=2&tbnh=137&tbnw=186&start=26&ndsp=32&ved=1t:429,r:22,s:20,i:266
My Journey From a Youngling to a Padawan-
The Sorting Hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!
Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."
Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory, who represented Hogwarts in the most recent Triwizard Tournament.
Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quizever created.
40 Secrets about yourself. Be honest no matter what.
1. Have you ever been asked out?
2. Where did you get your default picture?
3. What's your middle name?
4. Your current relationship status?
5. Does your crush like you back?
I don't think so
6. What is your current mood?
7. What color of underwear are you wearing?
8. What color shirt are you wearing?
9. Missing something?
Yes, a secret portal to any world I want to go to.
10. If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
I wouldn't be so mean to my best friend in elementary school.
11. If you must be an animal for one day, what?
A bird so I can fly anywhere I go
12. Ever had a near death experience?
Yes. But I don't remember cause I was a baby
13. Something you do a lot?
Write, read, forget things, and internet
14 The song stuck in your head?
Purple Rain cause you know Prince died
15. Who did you copy and paste this from?
16. Name someone with the same birthday as YOU?
My old coach and my great uncle
17. When was the last time you cried?
I don't remember
18. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Yes when I was in my high school theatre club
19. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Biokinetic powers. Its a pretty cool power to have
20. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
21. What do you usually order from starbucks?
I don't drink coffee.
22.What's your biggest secret?
I don't think really have one
23. Favorite color?
Purple and green
24. Do you still watch kiddie shows or tv shows?
26. What are you?
A servant to the dark lord and secretly trying to invade this planet with my intellect
27. Do you speak any other language?
28. What's your favorite smell?
After shave. My older brother and dad wear it. Don't judge me!
29. Describe your life in one word what would it be?
30. Have you ever kissed in the rain?
No, but it seems great.
32. What are you thinking about right now?
My upcoming and current stories
33. What should you be doing?
Getting dressed. I'm too lazy to get out of my pajamas.
34. Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
35. How often do you talk to God?
36. Do you like working in the yard?
37. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Not sure. I like my last name
38. Do you act differently around the person you like?
Depends on the person.
39. What is your natural hair color?
Very dirty blonde.
40. Who was the last person to make you cry?
I don't remember
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I have Big BOOBS, so I MUST be a hoe.
Your guy side:
You love hoodies.
Your girl side:
You wear lip gloss/Chap stick.
You used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? Running up the stairs, tripping, and cutting myself on a broken nail.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Purple and some posters
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? All of these
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Most music but really into the screaming music kind or electro kind
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Around 10:00 AM
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To have an adventure
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? I don't know.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My cat Pepper
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 4'10
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Not really
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Yes, I just think something is gonna pop out and scare me or eat me or something.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? I don't remember
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Vanilla
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Black hair and blue eyes
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? On a brick bridge with the ocean in front of us
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Energy drink :) Neither!
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Cheese and pepperoni
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Fajitas
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? If you're referring the cheese cracker then yes but the actual fish I have not.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECIEVED? Going to see the Star Wars: The Force Awakens
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Yup
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Nope
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Chic, tomboy, grunge, I have a lot
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes. I have quite a few
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? Three horses, four cats, and eight dogs
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Maybe...maybe not.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Telling them through a song or a letter
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 53
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Blonde I guess
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? I don't really use my phone much
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? LOADS of things, I don't know where to start
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Nope.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Eh I don't know
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Nope
37. FIRST JOB? Fastfood place
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Nope
41.What were you doing before you filled this out? Reading fanfics :) x
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Yeah, but don't remember though
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My hair.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Not yet. :P
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? See the second Star Wars movie. The newer one by the way
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Two maybe three
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Technically my dad.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? I used to
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Suave
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's okay
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Eating loudly
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? Taylor Swift before she became a pop singer and cut her off
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Sometimes
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER? Scream or try to calm down
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? I don't have one
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? A stuffed green bear named Buttercup. I named her after a power puff girl.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? I never counted them
62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Yeah and I used to love the Teletubbies too! :)
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? No(sarcasm)
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mac and cheese
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? I'm not sure. Someone who would be my best friend and cosplay with me
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Jess, Jesse, JWood
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? The Struts
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Game of Thrones
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? I never took one
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yup
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? It's been a while
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? Nope
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? 70 mph
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? I don't really care :) x
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Nothing right now
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Sprite
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? I can't remember
THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Their eyes
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? I'm not sure
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Ignorant people
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? April
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Sagittarius
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Blonde
86. EYE COLOR? Green :)
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTRUANT? Zaxby's
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? No
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Purple Rain
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Halloween :)
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Yes electric guitar :) x
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Democrat
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Kisses ;) Both
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? My MacBook
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? A ford focus
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Nothing right now
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
Opening Credits: Human by Christina Perri
Waking Up: One of Us by Joan Osborne
First Day At School: Tiny Dancer by Elton John
Falling In Love: Piece of My Heart by Janis Joplin
Fight Song: Thunderstruck by AC/DC
Breaking Up: I'm Not The Only One by Sam Smith
Prom night: Heroes by David Bowie
Life: Girl On Fire by Alicia Keys
Mental Breakdown: Flicker by Lorde
Driving: I Believe in a Thing Called Love by The Darkness
Flashback: Try by Colbie Caillat
Getting back together: Separate Ways(World Apart) by Journey
Wedding: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Prince
Birth of Child: With Arms Wide Open by Creed
Final Battle: Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
Funeral Song: Another One Bites The Dust by Queen
Final Credits: Carry On Wayward Son by Kansas
In Remembrance of Severus Snape: A Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor without all the red and gold crap
In Remebrance of Lily Potter: Who died to protect her son she made the ultimate sacrifice to make the world a safer place she'll always remain in our hearts
In Remembrance of Fred Weasley: Who fought bravely to the very end and whose jokes will forever brighten his other half and will loyally await his soul mate and brother with many jokes, he's got forever to think of them, right
In Rememberance of Cedric Diggory: Who died before his time and will be remembered for his bravery
In Remembrance of Sirius Black: The black sheep in his family he died laughing at the hands of his cousin he didn't deserve to spend the last fourteen years of his life the way he did in Azkaban and on the run
In Remembrance of Dobby: Who was more free and full of love than any elf, and most humans
In Remembrance of Remus J. Lupin: the last real Marauder who was not just a wonderful father a incredible husband and brave hero as well as a freaking awesome werewolf
In Remembrance of Nymphadora Tonks: Who died for ‘the greater good’ and would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora
In Remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody: Whose motto ‘constant vigilance’ kept him alive and scared the crap out of some kids too
In Remembrance of Tom Marvelo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort: Who was pretty cool, and cute when he was younger but who got his ass thoroughly kicked in the end
In Remembrance of Albus Dumbledore: Whose past and wisdom confused us whose seeming betrayal shocked us but actually who turned out to be an okay guy in the end despite the whole 'almost killing Harry' thing
In Remembrance of Bellatrix Lestrange: Because it’s was awesome how Molly slapped her with that Avada Kedavra she deserved everything she got and more
In Remembrance of Colin Creevey: Who we really didn’t know too well but took a lot of pictures and died fighting in a war so he must’ve done something good besides stalking Harry
In Remembrance of Hedwig: Harry's actual first friend who lived and died SOARING
And In Remembrance of Harry James Potter: Yeah I know he's not dead (damn right he's not) but the series is. *sobs* J.K., if you're reading this, get crackin'!