Author has written 3 stories for Naruto.
After reading alot of fanfics in a general category of this website (coughNarutocough) I have come to a general consensus that many people can't write a good story to save their soul. Either can't spell, horrible grasp for fact, unbelievable storylines (and this is fantasy!!), or other things that just make you go," fuck, I read three chapters for it to turn into this????". Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of stories that I liked, but a hellofalot more that just generally make you wonder many people in our society do drugs and how it affected some of the authors' births. Now I may come out as an evil asshole, but that's because I am. And then there's the old adage," I don't see you writing a story". Well that's why I'm here today, to see if my creative spunk bares pregnancy or not. I've already mapped out most of the story but it's still a wide open possibility. Though, I can tell you what it won't have.
1. Morality: HA! They're ninja! Ninja don't have morals. Expect sex, language, blood, possible evilness, possible lolicon
2. The overuse of the numerical word SEVERAL: This is not Halo, you're not being original. You fail.
3. Over-the-top fluffiness, or funny pretty happiness dancing plot: I'm not a 14 year old fangirl.
4. Over-the-top bashiness: Characters getting bashed, coming back and getting bashed again
5. This "Main protagonist is always right" bullshit that seems to be popping up.
6. Superpowerful main protagonist.
7. CROSSOVERS: HELL NO! Possible references but no crossovers...maybe minor crossovers...very minor...more like guest star appearances
8. No Kyuubi features. No female Kyuubi. No Happy fun friend Kyuubi
9. Whatever else I decide to not throw in to my fics.
With that said, first chapter of first fic should be done in a little while. If you hate me after reading this, in the words of one of the better authors on this site...BASKING!!
One thing that I've noticed alot of that certainly makes me laugh, are people that TRY to find something wrong with the story. " Baby Naruto shouldn't be able to do this when he's this old. You are a fool". Double Take! For god's sake people in the first episode of naruto he looked like a 12 month old and had a full head of hair! Who cares what he can and can't do. He's a made up shinobi baby! Be glad I didn't give him an 8 inch dong and make him start raping the civilian womenz at night. I can be that evil ...I think I've just thought of another story ~_~
Another, critics who think things should be as close to canon as possible...Last time I looked it was called fanfiction for a reason. While I do believe there is a limit to how far you should stretch the Naruto universe ( having a village called RAINBOWGAKURE!!...as one of the more atrocious) I don't think people should be critiquing someone who decides to do a harem (Kunoichi, the slutiest mammals on earth), or make a character a different gender ( not an impossible scenario considering it's a flip of the coin for the XY chromosomes), or multi generational pairing such as Kurenai/Naruto (Girls 20 years your senior have more experience, I know first hand, and those of you that just said "Eww, that's fucking gross", are FAIRIES! You're not a man until you fuck a woman 20 years older than you. Think of it as your inheritance). So people like that who try to rant at me can take MY bird as the word.
People who groan that the story is slow. Calm down! Roll a doobage or something. The story will get there. STOP POKING ME D:
Other than that...1,500 visitors on the last chapter in one day. No pressure right? :p I know the last few have been slow comming out, but then next one is already half written out, so sooooooon. Leave reviews if you like the story. If you don't like the story, write a review on your monitor in permanent marker, that way I can read it better :D