Poll: Which characters would you like to see in "To You, Love Emily"? Vote Now!
Author has written 26 stories for Bully, Twilight, You Don't Know Me, Phantom of the Opera, Othello, Dracula, and Misc. Books.
I write as a hobby, although I do have these general principles where writing is concerned:
1) Always look to improve. I'm not naturally the best writer in the world. Like everyone else, I make mistakes and occasionally write twaddle. However, anyone who's trying to get better deserves praise, because looking to improve regardless of how good you are is the quickest way to become good at something, which means better fanfic for the rest of us and everyone's happy.
2) Don't beg for reviews- it's undignified. Write because you love it and you want to give people enjoyment.
3) Concrit is the nicest thing a reviewer can do for you. Personally, I love getting concrit because it's a huge compliment that someone a) thinks I have the potential to improve and b) thinks my work shows enough potential for them to want me to improve.
4) I agreed to the rules, so I shall stick with them- A few people on the site have a problem with this, but breaking them just ruins the site for everyone, not to mention that it's rude and arrogant to assume it's one rule for some and another for everybody else.
5) Don't write anything you wouldn't want your mum, kid brother or Aunt Hilary to see- That's what the sister site is for, don't put it here.
But enough about me. Email me if you'd like a request, to do a story together or have a chat. I promise I won't bite your head off or anything :)
Unsafe External Link