Author has written 43 stories for Bible, Beauty and the Beast, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, Obernewtyn, Spirited Away, Silmarillion, Prince of Egypt, Pirates of the Caribbean, Les Misérables, Inheritance Cycle, Twilight, and Ponyo/崖の上のポニョ.
Welcome fellow writers, wanderers and dreamers!
Who am I?
I am an artist, a lover of beautiful things, a sister, a daughter and a best friend. I am a writer, a creator and an image-bearer; a Christian. I study music, love singing, story-teling and being on stage. I can be quiet and introverted at times and yet extremely loud and crazy when with friends! I love turkish delight, sunshowers and cats - I am a cat person despite the fact that I am "mildly" allergic to them.
Why I like fanfiction...
It's a wonderful way to further explore the worlds and characters you grow to love. It's a great way to explore new ideas, analyse further character motives, practice writing skills, inspire, instigate thought, challenge, comfort, encourage and have fun! And well... truthfully, I also just like to just vent out some of my own emotions and love of certain characters in pure fan-girl craziness :P
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you NOT to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightening about shrinking so that other people won't feel unsure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone. As we let our own Light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." (Marianne Williamson)
The god of small things (Arundhati Roy)
- The Kite runner (Khaled Hosseini)
- The Obernewtyn Chronicles (Isobelle Carmody)
- Mark of the Lion trilogy (Francine Rivers)
- The Ghost's Child (Sonya Hartnett)
- North Child (Edith Pattou)
- The boy in the striped pyjamas (John Boyne)
- The Firebird (Sophie Masson)
- Girl with a pearl earring (Tracy Chevalier)
- This Present Darkness (Frank Peretti)
- The English Patient (Michael Ondaatje)
- The Immortals Series (Tamora Pierce)
- The Harry Potter Series (J.K Rowling)
- His Dark Materials (Phillip Pullman)
- The Farseer Trilogy (Robin Hobb)
Movies that inspire me:
- Pan's Labyrinth
- Cinema Paradiso
- Cider House Rules
- Life is Beautiful
- Slumdog Millionaire
- House of Flying Daggers
- Lady in the water
- Merlin (starring Sam Neil)
- Spirited Away
- Howl's Moving Castle
- Anything by Tim Burton
- Anything Disney =)
- The Dark Crystal
- I am working on a Mists of Avalon piece to add to my fanfic collection. It’s nearly done!
- I also have a Dear John fanfic called A change in night’s rhythm which is nearly finished
- You give me hope – a Quest for Camelot fanfic
- Of endings and beginnings – a Harry Potter fanfic
- Of love and lute strings – a Beauty and the Beast fic, almost done in a poem/song kind of style. Influenced by early-music class.
- I want to do a third story in the Refiner’s Fire saga (Beaut and the Beast) about Noel, Christophe’s eldest child.
- The boy and the lion – An Aslan and Edmund story. I seem to have a story about every other sibling except Edmund.
- Another Obernewtyn fic – Dameon’s talk with the temple guardian before the boy dies.
Yours sincerely, Song of Stillness.
Unsafe External Link