Poll: Who should Kenzi end up with Dyson or Hale, or maybe both, or maybe even Vex. Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Fast and the Furious, True Blood, Harry Potter, Lost Girl, and Twilight.
My name is Julie, but some people call me Jewels and some people call me JJ.
I have dirty blond hair, blue/grey eyes, not really much else to say about me, I sadly don't really have much of a life outside of school and FanFiction. I have a sister and a mother, no kids and a bunch of extended family who I never see or talk too-not my fault- and a bunch of other family members who hate me, again, not my fault.
I hate people that judge at first sight, I have been the victim of this for a long time and I just want to scream at them "You don't even know me!"
I love to play guitar, I'm better then a cat, volleyball, I mostly get it over the net, drums, I can make sound come out, and I love to sing and dance, can't forget the rain, I just love the rain. I worry about everything, it is actually a trait in my family, has its own name and everything.
I have two dogs Curious and Hermione and two cats Tilt and Alice from Wonderland.
I have 4 stories, only one is complete and the others have not been updated in years and honestly I can say that I will eventually finish them, I just don't know when. I am one of those people that picks one thing they have to get good at or they are an absolute failure and school is that thing. I actually spend most of my time either doing school work or taking a break from doing school work by reading Fanfiction. I am however currently rewriting all three of my uncompleted stories and when I finish them I will update them all and leave them so that there can be a sequel but the story can definitely be stopped there with a very satisfying ending.
If you want a timeline I am almost halfway through with Falling In Love with A Street Racer and am writing about 2-3 pages a week so it shouldn't be to long.
I own nothing, I do NOT own the rights to fast and furious or the rights to Harry Potter, Inuyasha or Twilight. If I did I would be a whole lot richer but sadly I do not. Boo, now I'm depressed.
This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
1. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
2. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
3. Was learning cursive really necessary?
4. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
5. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
6. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
7. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection.. .again.
8. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
9. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
10. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
Roses are red,
For the First Time:
Falling in love with a street racer: (pic links)
(From left to right) Dom, Letty, Mia, and Brian:
Brian's street racing car:
Brian's regular car:
Unsafe External Link