Author has written 6 stories for Gallagher Girls, Twilight, Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis, and Wolfblood.
Motto: "Personally, I'm a fan of ignoring the problem until it eventually goes away" - Stiles Stilinski
Favourite Colour: Blue
Hobbies: Reading, texting, the internet and chess
Favourite foods: Fried rice, oranges and twizzerlers
Favourite drink: Coffee
What I do at the weekend: Work, read and uni assignments
Where I live: Australia
Hair color: Dark Chocolate brown
Eye Color: brown
Siblings: I have one little sister.
Personality: I'm quiet but at the same time crazy and loud, easily irritated if I'm in a bad mood, like to speak my mind if I'm with friends but I will become a wallflower with people I don't know
Favourite book (s): Percy Jackson series, Harry Potter (totally obsesed with it), Gallgher Girls, the Hunger Games, Mythos Academy, Shadow falls, The Fault in our Stars, Night School, White Rabbit Chronicles and much more
Favourite Quote(s) :
It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - Albus Dumbledore
It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends. - Albus Dumbledore
"I hope you're pleased with yourselves. We could all have been killed - or worse, expelled. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to bed." - Hermione Granger
"Dobby never meant to kill! Dobby only meant to mame or seriously injure!" - Dobby, a free elf
"Personally, I'm a fan of ignoring the problem until it eventually goes away" - Stiles Stilinski
Favourite TV show:HOA (house of anubis), MI high, Wolfblood, Conspiracy 365, Pretty little liars, Gossip Girl, Teen wolf, Girl meets world, Criminal minds, Downton Abbey.
Favourite Music: Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Pink, Lady Gaga, Linkin Park, Nickleback, Greenday, 30 seconds to Mars, 1D, Paramore, Adele, 5SOS, Panic! at the disco and Sabrina Carpenter
Thing I hate: People. especially kids.
outfits for stories:
Nina's outfit in Ch1:
Nina hair: ( wanted it a little choppy-er but this is the best i got)
Nina's school uniform:
Skirt: the usual pleated skirt but with something like this underneath it
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Woman: Really, I'd put f and u together
HOUSE OF ANUBIS SECTION
Jerome-"Have you seen Patricia? She didn't come back from the hospital, and I'm thinking about telling Trudy."
Jerome-"And the plot thickens, as they say."
Fabian-"Patricia, could you step out the room for a second? There's something i have to ask Nina?"
"Aww he must've fallen for me! ...Okay, this is awkward." -Amber
Victor: You will be responsible for lock-up and lights-out.
Victor: What we do know is that those nauseating, interfering, arrogant children are somehow part of this!
Mara: So what do you think?
Nina: It's obviously Victor's cat.
Fabian: Amber what's with the heels?
Nina:"Ket means fire, or place of fire." "...Reverse that, and what do you get?
Jerome: It would be the American, wouldn't it?
Mr. Wrinkler: anyone have any suggestion? Any one? Anyone?
Patricia:I can't believe i can't get Joy's home number!
jerome- speak of the devil literaly im suprised my phone didn't burst into flames
Jerome:the look on Amber's face this morning-"I ordered a dolls dress?!"
Victor:was it you?
Victor:Let me geuss.You did it like everyone else!
Mr. Winkler: No. I believe you is just that I'm worried about you.
Someone will always be there for you.
Someone will always be after you.
Someone will always be ready to kill for you.
Someone will always be ready to kill you.
(no, they won't)
15 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
Or are planning to do any of these things
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "You will die in seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would read ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this crap!
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _'
Here's a joke...
there are 3 men who need to get across a lake...
the 1st one prays to God asking for the strength to get across...
he gets big muscles and swims across...
but almost dies 5 times...
the 2nd 1 prays to God for the strength and the tools he needs to get across...
he gets his big muscles and boat and rows across...
but he almost dies 3 times...
the 3rd 1 prays to God, for the strength, tools, and the brains...
he turns into a woman...
walks 4 yards...
and crosses the bridge
Take Time To Read Each Sentence
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is retard cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now read the THIRD word of every line.
Ha ha u fell for it!!
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You love hoodies.
I've been doing this list since I was 13, I've gone from having 5 girl things and 13 boys things to this. It's not getting more 'girly' it's part of growing up. Girls, you might be wearing long shorts and hoodies 24/7 now, but in a few years that's all going to go away and you're going to start putting make-up on and caring what you look like, maybe not for others but for yourself. :)
Growing up your bestfriend becomes your worst enemy.
Lollipops turn into cigarettes.
The innocent ones turn into sluts.
Home work goes into the the trash.
Detention becomes suspension.
Soda becomes Vodka.
Undies turn into G-Strings.
Kisses turn into Sex.
Remember when high meant swinging on a playground?
When protection meant wearing a helmet?
When the worst thing you could get from guys were cooties?
Your worst enimies were your siblings.
Race issues were only about who ran the fastest.
War was only a card game.
The only drug you knew was cough medicine.
wearing a skirt didnt make you a slut.
the only things that hurt were skinned knees and goodbyes were only meant untill tomorrow?
... and to think we all couldnt wait to grow up.
Copy this to your Profile if you sometimes wish you could go back to a time when things were simpler.
HARRY POTTER SECTION!!!!!!
If you support Werewolf rights, then copy and paste this to your profile.
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropiate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insureance pollicy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowd to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus's "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not you my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room togther and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Kinghts of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an offical "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not nessisary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not use the phrase, "Get a Life" when talking to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not nessicary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways, not even on Halloween
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colors indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
31) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm, not even if they are in Slytherin
32) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
33) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the poition is acceptable as Body Lotion
34) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
35) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
36) I do not have an Edward Cullen Patronous
37) I will not lick Trevor
38) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey"
39) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
40) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
41) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
42) I am not the King of the Potato Poeple and I do not have a flying carpet
43) "To conqur the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice (Kayne...)
44) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God
…In Remembrance to Severus Snape….
….A Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor…
...without all the red and gold crap.
…In Remembrance to Fred Weasley…
…Who fought bravely to the very end….
…And whose jokes will forever brighten his other half…
…And will loyally await his soul mate and brother…
… with many jokes…
...he's got forever to think of them, right?
…In Remembrance to Dobby…
…Who was more free and full of love…
...than any elf, and most humans.
….In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin….
...the last real Marauderer...
…who was not just a wonderful father…
….a incredible husband and brave hero…
...as well as a freakin' awesome werewolf.
….In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks…
…who died for ‘the greater good’…
...and would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora.
…In Remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody….
…who’s motto ‘constant vigilance’ kept him alive…
...and scared the crap out of some kids too.
…In Remembrance of Tom Marvelo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort….
…who was pretty cool, and cute when he was younger…
…but who got his ass thoroughly kicked in the end
…In Remembrance of Albus Dumbledore…
…whose past and wisdom confused us…
…whose seeming betrayal shocked us…
…but actually who turned out to be an okay guy in the end...
...despite the whole 'almost killing Harry' thing.
In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange…
… because it’s was awesome how Molly slapped her with that Avada Kedavra!
She deserved everything she got and more.
…In Remembrance of Colin Creevey…
…who we really didn’t know too well…
…but took a lot of pictures and died fighting in a war…
…so he must’ve done something good…
…besides stalking Harry.
…In Remembrance of Hedwig…
...Harry actual first friend…
...who lived and died soaring.(from the profile of 14hp1)
This came from the profile of slytheriangirlandproud
Saddest Deaths In DH:
1. Remus Lupin. Because he had just started getting his life together, he had a wife, a kid, and then he died. And he was the last Marauder. sniff
2. Fred Weasley. Because he left a twin behind.
3. Dobby. Because he died in Malfoy Manor. It was like if Sirius had died in Grimmauld Place.
4. Colin Creevy. Because he was too young.
5. Severus Snape. Because he never really lived.
Best Points In DH:
1. Molly killing Bellatrix. HOW COOL WAS THAT?? BEST SCENE EVER!! If that's not in the DH movie, I will be so dissappointed.
2. The way the Bloody Baron, the Grey Lady and the snitch had significance in the end. It's just so amazing how it all tied in in the end. Like how in the first book Hagrid says that he borrowed the motorbike from Sirius, but we don't think about it again until the third one, except way better because they came through all seven books.
3. Harry having the vision of his parents murders. This was just so cool. Really, really sad, but cool.
4. Hermione beating up Ron when he comes back. He deserved it, running out on them like that! Prat.
5. The whole parseltounge thing being usefull. How cool would it be to be a parseltounge? I mean, seriously
My Ten Five Harry Potter Characters
I was very disappointed in Jo Rowling, she killed off all of my fav characters except one. ONE!! And that was the main character!!
I took probably the most Scientific Hogwarts Sorting Hat EVER! This is my house!
You might be in Hufflepuff, Where they are just & loyal. Those patient Hufflepuffs are true And unafraid of toil!
Hufflepuffs students tend to be Hard working, Loyal, Fair and Patient. Notable residents include Nymphadora Tonks, Cedric Diggory (R.I.P Tonks and Cedric), Ernie Macmillan, Hannah Abbott, Justin Finch-Fletchley, Susan Bones and Zacharias Smith (the git). Head of house is Pomona Sprout who teaches Herbology. The resident house Ghost is the Fat Friar.
1)Remus and Tonks child
Teddy Remus Lupin born April 27th 1998 Normal hair color: light brown. Chocolate colored eyes. (same age as me...)
2)Harry and Ginny's kids
James Sirius Potter October 11th 2004 : Red hair Brown eyes
Albus Severus Potter May 1st 2005 Dark messy hair: Emerald Green eyes
Lily Luna Potter February 29 2006 Red hair: Blue eyes
3)Hermione and Ron's kids.
Rose Weasley November 30th 2005 Red hair and brown eyes
Hugo Weasley December 6th 2006 Red hair: Blue eyes
4) Bill and Fleur's kids.
Victoire Weasley born May 2nd 2000 Blonde hair: Blue eyes
Dominique Weasley March 15th 2002 Red hair: Brown eyes
Louis Weasley born December 30th 2003 Red hair: Blue eyes
5)George and Angeline's kids
Fedrerick Fibian Weasley March 2nd 2005 Red hair: Blue eyes
Roxanne Weasley April 2nd 2004 Red hair Brown eyes
6th) Percy and Audrey's kids
Molly Weasley Janurary 9th 2002 Red hair: Blue eyes
Lucy Weasley August 21st 2006 Red hair: Blue eyes.
You say Twilight
f you are Harry Potter obsessed, copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Ga Nat Nat, Evil Older Sister, Frozenfan, Emerald Bear, Kyprioths Shadow, Ebony Rayne, lillypop, An-Jelly-Ca, Emerald Enchantress.snickerdoodlepurplebunnies, JJ-000-JJ, cto10121, Marlicat, Call me Mad Elf, Rachel-Rabbii, kittykatkitkat
If you ever wonder if your pets are Animagi (because after Scabbers you just don't know.) post this on your profile. ( i dont feel so comfortable undressing infront of them now..)
copy and paste this on your profile if you think harry potter should be a subject at school (i know i won't fail it)