Author has written 16 stories for Glee, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy VII, Community, and Big Bang Theory.
Hi! I'm Angel. I'm 28, and I work in retail. I spent a lot of time writing in the Glee fandom, but now I'm writing for Community. I am just in love with the characters and the feel of the show. For those of you reading my stories, I wanted to let you know that I just finished my first original novel. I'm focusing on the sequels to it and on getting the first one published right now. Keep your fingers crossed that I find someone who thinks I'm as good a writer as so many of my reviewers have said.
Additionally, I should probably let you guys know that my Glee fiction is more or less discontinued. I feel bad to do it, since the fandom itself is wonderful, but I have a difficult time writing Rachel's character now that she has been devolved into a weak girl who requires a boy to be happy on the show. If season four remedies that issue, I may eventually find the inspiration to work on my Glee stuff, but until then, updates will be sporadic if at all.
Favorite Fandoms: Community, Glee, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy X-2, Boondocks
Favorite Pairings:Community-Annie/Abed (I have much love for Abed), Annie/Jeff, Britta/Troy
Boondocks-Huey/Jazmine, Cindy/Caesar, Cindy/Riley
Glee-Puck/Rachel, Finn/Quinn, Tina/Artie
Harry Potter-Draco/Hermione, Remus/Hermione, Harry/Hermione, Sirius/Hermione, sparingly Lucius/Hermione, Harry/Luna
Final Fantasy VII-Vincent/Yuffie, Cloud/Tifa, Cloud/Yuffie, Reeve/Yuffie, Reno/Yuffie
Final Fantasy XII-Penelo/Larsa (when he's of a proper age for her-so AUs or futurefics), Penelo/Balthier, Basch/Ashe, Basch/Penelo friendship
Final Fantasy X-2-Gippal/Rikku
Disliked Pairings: Community-Annie/Troy (love their friendship though), Britta/Jeff, Britta/Abed (I think I just love Britta with Troy so much that I don't like to see her with other characters)
Boondocks-Huey/anyone not Jazmine, Jazmine/anyone not Huey (these two so belong together, and I can't see either of them working as well with anyone else)
Harry Potter-Draco/Ginny, Ron/Hermione (although in book is fine), any Weasleycest
Final Fantasy VII-Vincent/Tifa, Sephiroth/Aerith
Final Fantasy XII-Vaan/Fran, Vayne/anyone
Final Fantasy X-2-Brother/Yuna (I know it's hinted at heavily in-game, but come on, they're cousins!)
Six Personal Things You Don't Know About Me
1. My favorite quote is 'I pick me. If I could run down the beach into my own arms, I would.' said by Jackie Burkhardt on That 70's Show.
2. My second favorite quote is Coach Beiste's simple response to her abusive husband when he asked her who would ever love her if not him. Her answer-'Me'.
2. A friend once told me that when he met me, his first thought was that I liked Pirates of the Caribbean. He still doesn't know why.
3. That same friend drew a picture of a really weird face in the yellow notebook that I write in while I'm on break at work. Every time I think about it I laugh, partially because of the picture but mostly because of its placement-right in the middle of the blank pages.
4. I don't understand flirting. I don't know how to do it, and I don't realize when someone's doing it with me. This has been noticed and pointed out repeatedly by friends, family, and coworkers. Despite this, I still don't get it.
5. If forced to choose between Family Guy and American Dad!, I'm an American Dad! girl. Stan actually has a heart and he learns and remembers lessons, putting him miles ahead of Peter Griffin.
Unsafe External Link