Poll: Should I have the kids from Alex's class go to the SAS in "Last Spy Standing"? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Alex Rider, and Ranger's Apprentice.
After a long absence, I'm back! Hopefully I'll be able to get back into the swing of things soon.
I will be updating The Black Castle on Mondays, with an alternate version each Monday. So, one week I update the normal one, and the next week I update the dark one, and the week after that I will update the normal one again, etc.
There are two versions of my The Black Castle story, the normal one and the dark one. The normal one is mostly in character and style with the RA books while the dark version contaions torture, dark thoughts and some out-of-character-ness. If you are confused about this, please send me a PM and I will try and un-confuse you.
My story Last Spy Standing has not been abandoned, I just need to actually plan out what is going to happen and get off my bum and actually write it.
I have a new story I have fully planned that I have started writing and uploading soon. It is called Will Lightfingers and is based (rather losely I'm afraid) on story idea number two from NoWordsDiscribeMe's Ranger's Apprentice story ideas.
I have some other stories floating around in my head for Harry Potter, and an Alex Rider and Ranger's Apprentice crossover, but I won't write any of them until I have done a lot of work with all my other fics. And if I do upload them sooner, they will probably only have sporadic updates. Sometime I will edit Coffee, the true price of addiction to add more detail and fix the spelling mistakes.
Basically, the thing that you should know about me as an authour is that you should expect updates when you least expect them. I'm unpredictable, and my muse jumps around randomly, causing chaos in my writing. I'm always writing something, just perhaps not what I plan...
I now have an account at AFF under the same name where I will post MA stories, and a Facebook account under the name Alison Rose where, if you're interested you can see how my writing is going, and little extra bits and pieces I might decide to stick up there. Feel free to add me!
My Adult Fan Fiction:
I love Ranger's Apprentice, Eragon, Harry Potter, CSI (NY, Miami and original), SVU and House. And many, many more. Honestly it would take up pages if I just listed them all here. (I'm a huge bookworm and forensic tv show nerd...)
I am proud to say that Fanfic has taught me more about what makes a good story, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure than 4 years of high school smart class english ever could. I am now a proud beta, (but unavalible due to RL issues at the moment) and still learning new things all the time.
I'm 18 years old, and have graduated High School with rather good marks, which will garantee me a place in University next year. Currently I'm on a school exchange for 9 months in Japan, somewhere I've always wanted to go. I plan to spend the year pre-studying for my course at University, as Medicine is very competitive, and writing. I hope to be able to not only write a ton of fanfiction, but write my own original novel too.
Survey Updated: 6/3
Who's the last person you talked to and what did you say?
Where are you?
Look up, now look back. What did you see?
What's the last thing you ate?
What's your personality like?
Who do you have a crush on?
What was the last thing you thought?
You have a million dollars. What do you do?
What are you eating/drinking RIGHT NOW?
What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?
What's it like being you?
What are your thoughts on writing?
How tall are you?
What book are you currently reading?
What music are you listening to?
What was the last website you visited before fan fiction?
What was the last thing you cooked?
What color are the walls of the room you are in?
Do you know who the governor of your state is?
How many different programs are open on your computer right now?
Have you ever been water-skiing?
What is the weather like?
Are you going an vacation this summer and where?
This is How you KNOW you're obsessed with Ranger's Apprentice.
1. You can qoute almost all of the dialogue and you do so regulary. If someone from Ranger's Apprentice hasn't said it, it's obviously not worth saying.
2. You can hear Wills' voice in your head.
3. You just KNOW Halt's also in your head, telling Wills' voice to shut up.
4. You've memorized "Greybeard Halt" and sing/hum it all the time.
5. You brought a bow and arrow set and cried because you can't hit anything.
6. You actually dream about Ranger's Apprentice.
7. You're reading this right now.
8. You have a cloak and sneak around in it, trying to scare people like you're a ranger.
9. Your life goal is to become a ranger.
10. You read Ranger's Apprentice and now you think being short is SO COOL!!
11. You write fanfiction for Ranger's Apprentice.
12. You think it would be awesome to be Wills' apprentice.
13. Now you're sad because you aren't.
14. But you imagine yourself as his apprentice.
15. Now you're grinning like a moron.
16. The front left side of your brain is constantly saying, "Rangers Rangers RANGERS! MUST! READ! RANGER'S! APPRENTICE!!"
17. You'd LURVE to meet John Flanagan.
18. You happen to know that there's a contest to do so.
19. You're now jumping up and down, fangirl shrieking about meeting Flanagan.
20. You're going to enter the contest.
21. You're sad because the contest isn't being run for poeple in your country and you can't move to Australia before the competition closes.
22. You want to kill me for telling you about a contest you can't win.
23. You call John Flanagan "Flanny" sometimes.
24. You'd rather read Ranger's Apprentice than eat.
25. You'd rather read Ranger's Apprentice than breathe.
26. You always want to read Ranger's Apprentice.
27. You want there to be a Ranger's Apprentice comic book.
28. You'd actually tackle glomp someone if they had a Ranger's Apprentice comic book.
29. You'd cry with joy if you got to have a Ranger's Apprentice comic book.
30. You'd cry in despair if the comic book got damaged in any way.
31. You just KNOW that the Ranger's Apprentice books radiate power.
32. You accidently called your brother "Will" before.
33. You have a cat or dog named "Tug", "Abelard", "Shadow", or "Ebony".
34. You want to warp yourself into the Ranger's Apprentice world so you can replace Alyss.
35. You're smiling and nodding while you read this.
36. You CANNOT WAIT ANOTHER SECOND for the Ranger's Apprentice movie.
37. You want to see the Ranger's Apprentice movie in the theater the absoute seccond that it is released. Hello premiere...
38. You're going to spend the whole movie going fangirl and wearing your best ranger cloak.
39. You're going to have a hard time not fangirl squealing during the film.
40. You're going to have a super hard time sneaking your two knives into the movie theatre.
41. One of the reasons that you can't wait to see the film is so you can go fangirl and scream at your friends about how cute Will is.
42. You have been baned from travelling on aeroplanes because you refused to give up your bow and arrows/knives.
43. Your parents want you to shut up about Ranger's Apprentice already.
44. They really really want you to.
45. Now you're going to post this list in your profile with everything you've actually done or thought in bold letters.
46. You just hit copy.
47. Don't lie, you know you did.
48. You're thinking about Ranger's Apprentice again.
49. You even know the names of the background characters and have done all the internet quizzes to prove it.
50. Now you're sad because there are SO many other things that can prove you're obsessed with Ranger's Apprentice.
A father passing by his son's bedroom, was astonished to see that the bed was nicely made, and everything was picked up. Then, he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow. It was addressed, 'Dad.'
With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter, with trembling hands.
I've been finding real passion with Stacy, and she is so nice, but I knew you would not approve of her, because of all her piercings, tattoos, her tight Motorcycle clothes, and because she is so much older than I am.
But it's not only the passion, Dad. She's pregnant.
Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves, and trading it with the other people in the commune, for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want.
In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS, so Stacy can get better. She sure deserves it!
Don't worry Dad, I'm 15, and I know how to take care of myself.
P.S. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Jason's house.
Call when it is safe for me to come home...
Favorite characters from random books, tv shows, movies, ect. in no particular order
1. Gibbs (NCIS)
2. Wolf (Alex Rider)
3. Catherine (CSI)
4. Abby (NCIS)
5. Stella (CSI:NY)
6. Alex (Alex Rider)
7. Fox (Alex Rider)
8. Beka (Beka Cooper)
9. Harry (Harry Potter)
10. Halt (Rangers Apprentice)
11. House (House MD)
12. Will (Rangers Apprentice)
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? (Six-Alex, Eleven-House)
Yeah there is only one (atm) but it is really good! i recomend that you read it but i can't remember the name. Not SLASH, just a crossover. Just in case you were confused.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot? (Four-Abby)
OMG Yes!!! i'm Bisexual and Abby is like my secret gay TV crush. LOL. i could never, ever dress that well!!
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? (Twelve-Will, Eight-Beka)
One of the most kick ass kids ever! After Halt killed Will of course.
4. Do you recall any fics about Nine? (Nine-harry)
Oh, I don't know, there might be a few, somewhere around the half a million mark...
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple? (Two-Wolf, Six-Alex)
LOLOLOLOLOL. Well if you believe some of the slash out there... Some of it is really good!!
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? (Five-Stella, Nine-Harry, Ten-Halt)
Oh wow a hard one. Stella and Harry might be interesting. It's inspiring actually. I can NOT put Halt and Stella together though! Poor Pauline! Although Stella and Halt would make one kick ass couple...
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation? (Seven-Fox, Two-Wolf, Twelve-Will)
0.0 ... 0.0 ... My brain has just malfunctioned... Will and Wolf!!!!!!!! What awkward situation? I'm thinking slash but that just is so WRONG! Hmmm, what awkward situation can they have? Wolf dissarmed and Will holding his saxe to his throat... that would be awkward to walk into. Then Will would have to threaten/kill Fox too... Nooooo!!!!
8. Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic. (Three-Catherine, Ten-Halt)
Catherine thought that this was just an ordinary crime scene. But then she watched a green cloaked man step out of thin air and turn the case upside down. Will the team catch the murder before he can strike again of will this be Catherine's last case? (OMG i am so getting attacked by the plot bunnies atm!)
9. Is there such a thing as One/Eight fluff? (One-Gibbs, Eight-Beka)
Fluff, I dont think so... They would certainly make an awesome crime solving duo though. Imagine what Gibbs could do with someone on his team that can talk to the dead!
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic. (Seven-Fox, Twelve-Will)
(I suck at titles...) _ (let's all just pretend that that line was the most awesomest title that you have ever read, ok?)
11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to go out with One? (Four-Abby, One-Gibbs)
Deprive Abby of Caff-Pow! and have Gibbs take her through the withdrawal. (I know, very 'House' but hey, what works, works!)
12. Does anyone on your Friends List read Three slash? (Three-Catherine)
Nope... (Note to self, look up Catherine Fem-slash.)
13. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? (Eleven-House)
14. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? (Two-Wolf ,Four-Abby, Five-Stella)
OMG what a super awasome randomness combo of characters! A fic with even two of the above would be epic but if I was to write on with all three... *brain starts to smoke and emits a smell that is eerily similar to burnt sausages* OMG!
15. What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion? (Ten-Halt)
Me and my friend both agree on this. COFFEE! (I just finished a coffee fic about Will, Halt and Gilan and I am about to drink a steaming great cup of coffee!)
16. If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? (Eight-Beka)
Hunts frantically for her iPod* Jeez I know that there would definately be a good one but I cant think of one off the top of my head... :(
17. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? (One-Gibbs, Six-Alex, Twelve-Will)
Warning: Extreme Epicness with characters that totally kick ass and that could take over the world if they were ever set loose.
18. What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? (Ten-Halt, Two-Wolf)
Ashley (she's reading this over my shoulder) thinks: "Hey, I like my men strong, just like my coffee."
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off. (Who are Abercombie and Fitch? Serious. I live in New Zealand, so I don't know.)
If you have ever gotten so sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember what you were talking about in the first place, copy this onto your profile. (I do this a lot. I tell people my mind tends to jump as one moment I can be talking about Harry Potter and the next about cheese. It's the whole 3 degrees of seperation thing)
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever spelled your name wrong, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever been forced to sit through a movie so old that King Arthur himself probably wrote the script, copy this.
If you get upset often because you can't become a knight, copy this to your profile. (Wish I was a Ranger... :(...)
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile. (Glass door. Left a face imprint)
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can smell trouble a mile away, and still walk straight into it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If someone actually thinks that you are evil and/or plotting their death, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile. (But you wouldn't know if I died would you? HAHAHAHA, I could be lying!)
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile. (WOW. Someone else actually does this. I am not alone!!)
If you trip over flat surfaces copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile. (Blunt, Alan Blunt.)
If you have a wide range variety of interests, copy and paste this into your profile. (Karate, Reading and Piano)
If you call book characters "Cute" even though you've never actually seen them, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever cried because one of your charecters dies, copy this. (Cried for an hour in 'Halts Peril' before I got up the courage to turn the page and read something about a log. I was furious. Anyone who has read Ranger's Apprentice will understand.)
If you come up with stories faster than you can write them...crud...I just came up with another one.
If you talk to your book charcters copy this. (I mean honestly! They just have to open the door/run into the creapy forest/trust the evil guy, don't they?!)
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy and paste this onto your profile. (Oh, I'm sorry, it's just, there was a bug on your face and I just HAD to squish it!)
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you should be doing homework right now, copy and paste this into your profile. (It's a stats assesment.)
If you think Writer's Block is evil, put this in your profile.
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile. (Always pick C.)
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/ someone else, copy this into your profile
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy this into your profile
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile. (My worst is 'How do you spell THEY??')
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile. (That's where all my stories live and mutate. Muwahahaha)
If you think rock paper scissors solves everything then put this in your profile.
If you ran up a down escalator copy this into your profile (Did this at a McDonalds... A guy turned it off as I was half way down.)
Of course I'm talking to myself. Who else can I trust?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups..
Whenever someone asks me to define love, I usually think for a minute, then I spin around and pin the guy's arm behind his back. Now who's asking the questions? :)
Copy this and paste it on your profile if you think sarcasm is a conditioned reflex.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile. (Forget the voices. I see the full motion picture!!)
95 of people would panic if the Jonas brothers stood on the roof of a 3 story building and said they were about to jump. If you are one of the 5 who whould get all of your friends, some popcorn, and a soda and scream "JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!" copy this.
If you have ever wished you could talk to animals, paste this into your profile. (Like Daine!)
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever stared at something while you're walking and then walked headfirst into a pillar copy this into your profile (I did this once while looking at a sign. I walked directly into the sign. Forgot to duck... it was an H sign. My friend said it was H for "Hit Head Here")
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought your paper would protect you, you buttmuncher."
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when your crush rejects you.
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Will keep a secret when you tell them one.
FRIENDS: Stick around at a party until the cops show.
FRIENDS: Say bye, when you move and forget you ever existed.
FRIENDS: Know when to leave you alone, and do.
FRIENDS: Are gone after graduation.
FRIENDS: Know where your limits are.
FRIENDS: Help you out in a rough situation.
FRIENDS: Defend you in a verbal fight.
FRIENDS: Comfort you after a break up and tell you he's not worth the fight.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this.
Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Why don't we ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why dosen't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
If a person with multiple personalities theatens suicide, is that consisdered a hostage situation?
If a cow laughed would milk come out of her nose?
So what's the speed of dark?
How come abbreviated is such a long word?
Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why people appear bright until you hear them speak?
It is impossible to lick your elbow.
75% of people who read that tried to lick their elbow, and you are now smiling because that's exactly what you did.
Mel Blanc (voice of Bugs Bunny) was allergic to carrots.
Things you are NOT allowed to do in Ranger's Apprentice, and what will happen to you if you do.(Blue Glass Rose came up with this, I just copied it and added a few of my own. Copied this from Alyss mainwaring. I'm glad to know that someone is obsessed with RA as me!)
1. You are NOT allowed to sing "Greybeard Halt". Halt will make you spend the night in a tree. A PINE tree O.O
2. You are NOT allowed to answer a question with another question. Halt will glare at you and make you feel stupid.
3. You are NOT allowed to say "But I thought..." Halt will say "you're and apprentice. You're not supposed to think" or "If you thought about it, you wouldn't ask"
4. You are NOT allowed to give Tug more than one apple a day. Halt will say "One is quite enough." Tug however, will tend to dissagree.
5. You are NOT allowed to question Halt's skills for ANY reason. Odds are he'll kill you. Painfully.
6. You are NOT allowed to tell anyone that Halt's not really grim all the time. He'll knock you into next week and then kill you.
7. You are NOT allowed to sing "We're off to see the wizard" on your way to visit Malcolm. He'll turn you into a lizard.
8. You are NOT allowed to send your Christmas wishlist to Erak. He'll brain you with a battleaxe. After stealing everything on the list.
9. You are NOT allowed to sing "Santa's comin' to town" when you see Erak coming. He'll brain you with a battleaxe.
10. You are NOT allowed to ask why, exactly, Keren's name is Keren. He'll hypnotize you.
11. You are NOT allowed to sing "Dude looks like a lady" when you see Keren. He'll throw a blue rock at you.
12. You are NOT allowed to hum the James Bond theme while tracking things with Halt. He'll shoot you with an arrow.
13. You are NOT allowed to hum alien music as you near Healers Clearing. Malcolm will kill you.
14. You are NOT allowed to use the "Green Giant" jingle when you see Trobar. He'll steal your puppy.
15. You are NOT allowed to to talk about your wonderful recipe for clam chowder in Skandia. You'll be brained.
16. You are NOT allowed to iceskate on the pond in Skandia. You'll be assigned to the paddles (But hey, at least you'll get to stare at Will)
17. You are NOT allowed to kill Alyss and Evanlyn when they stare at Will with you. Will will NOT marry you (Shame...)
18. You are NOT allowed to sing the munchkin theme song around Will. He'll shoot you.
19. You are NOT allowed to call Halt "Lucky the Leprichon" he'll kill you.
20. You are NOT allowed to ask Will about Crocodiles. He'll think you've gone mad.
21. You are NOT allowed to ask Halt to do an impersonation of Demo Man. He'll shoot you.
22. You are NOT allowed to switch Halt's coffee to decaf. You will die a slow painful death.
23. You are NOT allowed to oil the hinges on the door of Halt's cabin. He'll kill you if the intruders don't.
24. You are NOT allowed to threaten Will. Horace will challenge you to single combat and stick you with his dagger.
25. You are NOT allowed to ride Tug. He will throw you off and Will will shoot you for trying to steal his horse.
26. You are NOT allowed to write out the key to the Couriers Code. Crowley will rant and shoot you so full of arrows you will be remembered in death as 'The Porcupine'.
27. You are NOT allowed to fight a mad axeman with only your two knives. Gilan will throw you off a cliff so that he doesn't have clean up the mess.
A Mother's Teachings
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Favourite Quotes... (in progress because I have so many)
"Sugar cubes are the key to hyperactivity."
"My name is Very Fucking Confused! What's your name?" -Adam ("Saw")
Jeff: "So you and your wife got in another argument this morning?"
"Don't knock on Evil's door. Ring the doorbell then run like hell. He hates that." (Borrowed from the profile of Alyss mainwaring. I couldn't help it. Was so funny!)
Sir Norris: How do you think you can stop them attacking just by talking to them?
Old Joe smoke he lost a bet. He lost his winter coat.
Greybeard Halt is a fighting man. I've heard common talk
Greybeard Halt he lives with the goats, thats what I've heard tell
Halt: (While the Scotti are planning to invade) There's already one ranger at Macindaw, for anything short of a full scale invasion, one is usually enough.
Will: that doesn't prove anything! she heard the whistle, thats all! you could have called out... Bread and Butter Pudding and she would have stopped!
Halt: (After Erak breaks a branch and gives away their position) I thought I told you to watch where you put your feet?
House: No, there is not a thin line between love and hate. There is, in fact, a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every twenty feet between love and hate.
House: (looking angry) What the hell are those?
Wilson: (over a microphone with deep, gruff voice) House, this is God.
Cameron: You really didn't know?
Chase: How would you feel if I interfered with your personal life?
Cameron: (out of the blue) He's black!
House: He did, however get hit by a bullet. Just mentioning...
Unsafe External Link