Poll: What idea should I use for my next story? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Hello fanfiction users, welcome to my profile.
"You're the Ron to my Hermione."
Name:I'd rather not say.
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Blue-Gray
Favorite color: Aqua blue
Nationality: Well besides American. Italian and Irish
Favorite book: To many to count
Favorite pairing: THALICO!!!
Least favorite pairing: Anything to do with Luke or Rachel.
Favorite PJO book: The Last Olympian
Least favorite PJO book: The Sea of Monsters
Favorite girl character: Thalia (as you can see by my username.)
Favorite guy character: Nico
Least favorite girl character: Rachel
Least favorite guy character: Luke (although he misunderstood)
I usally don't post theese things but this one really made me cry :'(
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
1. Find a globe. Spin it. What does it say? I don't own a globe...
2 Find a book. Turn to page 56, line 18, word 6. What does it say? hallucinating... creppy.
3. What can you hear right now?
4. Have a conversation with the closest living thing to you besides yourself. That would be my mother.
5. Turn on the T.V. What is on? My mother's soap opera...
6. Type your name with your elbow. as;lysddss, that is my real name i will now type my pen name:thsl.ioasrtuilerds0501
7. Stand up. Close your eyes. Spin around three times. Stop. Open your eyes. What's the first thing you see? My purses
8. If you could be anybody from Warriors, who would you be? Haven't read that yet.
9. What happen the last time you was typing on this computer? a reveiw for a story.
10. Find the third letter from all of your answers. What do they spell? olvamlhve...
11.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4. "You know it," Jamal said "Albert's busting on me all day." (plague By Michael Grant)
12. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? My nightstand
13. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Jumangi-the movie on abc family yesterday night.
14. Without looking, guess what time it is:1:00
15. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?12:45
16. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Water running and T.V
17. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Coming home from school.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?Truth or dare changed my life. By Gummyrocks
9. What are you wearing? My pajama pants and a t-shirt
10.Did you dream last night? Can't remember
11. When did you last laugh? 10 minutes ago.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? Posters, bulitin board with alot of stuff on it, ribbons.
13. Seen anything weird lately?Yes a lady wearing a scarf and coat when its 65 degrees out.
14. What do you think of this quiz?It's okay i guess.
15. What is the last film you saw? On T.V Jumangi, In the theater, I am number 4.
16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? a horse
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know: I have been riding horses since I was 6
18.If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Kill all rapists.
19. George Bush: A Gray haired president that i don't care about.
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? I am not sure, so many beutiful names out there.
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Something classic
22.Would you ever consider living abroad? abroad?? Nah i don't think so.
1. FIRST NAME- It starts with a A and ends with a A.
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?Nope
3. SIBLING NAMES: Christina
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? ? Idk
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDS? Sure. Not the nails though
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Roast beef
7. KIDS? Two or more
8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Hopefully...
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? yes
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? if its safe looking, then yes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? honey nut cheerios
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM? no, unless required
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Depends on who i'm comparing myself to.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Cookie dough
7. SHOE SIZE? 7 1/2
18. RED OR PINK? Red
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? I'm not as confident around strangers.
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandma
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS IN THERE PROFILE? Sure
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? jean shorts and barefoot
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? cookies
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? television
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Teal
26. FAVORITE SMELL? Not sure.
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom
28. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Either their eyes, hair, how they act around people, or muscles.
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one sent this to me. Got this off of somebody's profile :)
30. FAVORITE DRINK? Milk
31. FAVORITE SPORT? equestrian
32. EYE COLOR? Blue
33. HAT SIZE? Large
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope
35. FAVORITE FOOD? Hmmmm Idk
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy ending
37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE? I am number four
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? shoes or sweaters
39. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
40. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
41. FAVORITE DESSERT? Strawberry filled cake
List 10 of your friends (not in order)
1. Stephanie (girl)
2. Lisette (girl)
3. Eric (boy)
4. Kezia (girl)
5. Brandon (boy)
8. Tiffanie (girl)
9. Eli (girl)
10. Ryan (boy)
1) 4 invites 3 and 8 to dinner at their house. What happens?
Kezia wouldn't because her parents would get mad, and Eric wouldn't come because he can only go places when his dad is asleep. :P
2) 9 tries to get 5 to go to a yoga class. What happens?
Brandon would look at her like she's an alian and back away slowly... haha
3) You need to stay at a friend’s house for the night. Do you choose 1 or 6?
Stephanie! I don’t even know where Vinny lives, and he is 8's boyfriend. ;)
4) 2 and 7 are making out. 10 walks in: their reaction?
Ryan would walk, in his eyes woud go huge, then he would run around screaming my eyes for about 5 miuntes, before telling them to get a rooml. :P
5) 4 mugs you in a dark alleyway. Who comes to your rescue? 10, 2 or 7?
6) 1 decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later what is happening?
She would get frustrated, give up, and start screaming at the burnt/uncooked food.
7) 3 has to marry either 8, 4 or 9. Who do they chose?
Probley Eli because he barley knows Tiffanie, and he doesn't seem to like Kezia to much.
8) 7 kidnaps 2 and demands something from 5 for 2's release. What is it?
Probably a Halo competition
9) You get to date either 1 or 6. Who do you chose?
Neither, i am not a lesbian and Vinny has a girlfriend plus he's not my type
10) Everyone gangs up on 3. What happens?
Eric would use his humor to get out of it.
11) Everyone is invited to 2 and 10 wedding except for 8. How do they react?
fake pukes*Hopefully that wedding doesn't happen, but Tiffanie would be hurt neither invited her.
12) Why is 6 afraid of 7?
He's not, Brandon (#6) is bigger and tougher than Aryan (#7)
13) 10 gathers everyone around to tell them a fairy tale. How does it go?
Bad Ryan has a strange mind...
Your One and Only Wish
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.Marcelo
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow? black
3. Your first initial?A
4. Your month of birth?May
5. Which colour do you like more, black or white?Black
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours. Lisette
7. Your favorite number. 3
8. Do you like California or Florida more? California
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more? Ocean
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one). I wish i got my phone back.
1. You are completely in love with this person. (-_-)
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you
fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but
the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life
changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time
but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
9. If you choose...
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday
Links for Run
WHAT A KISS MEANS
Kiss on the stomach = "I'm ready" Kiss on the Forehead = "I hope we're together forever" Kiss on the Ear = "You're my everything" Kiss on the Cheek = "We're friends" Kiss on the Hand = "I adore you" Kiss on the Neck = "we belong together" Kiss on the Shoulder = "I want you" Kiss on the Lips = "I love you"
What the gesture means... Holding Hands = "we definitely love each other" Slap on the Butt = "That's mine" Holding on tight = "I don't want to let go" Looking into each other's Eyes = "I just plain love you" Playing with Hair = "Tell me you love me" Arms around the Waist = "I love you too much to let go" Laughing while Kissing = "I am completely comfortable with you" picking someone up off their feet = "that they love them fully and would do anything for them"
--Advice-- Dont ask for a kiss, take one If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely in Love.
--Requirements-- Post this again after reading!! Or you will have a bad year of Relationships
.Put your iTunes (or iPod) on shuffle 2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer 3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS! haha turns out crazy, really
1.WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? Americas Suitheart's (makes no sense, i dont even know what suithearts mean)
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? All the Right Moves (Oh yeah, i have all the right moves! ;D)
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? Don't Trust Me (Nope, not at all.)
4.WHAT IS 22? Another World (Not thinking in the correct way, so realisticly no... makes no sense.)
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? Everybody Loves Me (Ha, yes everyone loves them.)
6.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LIKE? More Than This (Psh...)
7.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? It's Gotta Be You (Nah...)
8.WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? Fireflies (No, i don't want to be a firefly.)
9.WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? One Thing (You got that one thing. ;D)
10.WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Kiss me Through the Phone (Nooo... not at all.)
11.WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Up All Night (I do like that song.)
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Payphone (I'm paticulaly tired of that song.)
13.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? Maid With the Flaxen Hair (Well that is a clairinet solo, and i play the clairinet.)
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? The Only Exception ( ;D)
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? California Gurls (No... were far away from California
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN? Cooler Than Me (That already happened...)
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE? Turn it Off (So involving some electrical device... O.o)
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET? Waking Up (I do have some wonderful dreams.)
19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? Ignorence (Sometimes yes, because it's so stupid)
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY? I Don't Care (No, then i wouldn't cry.)
21. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED? Halo ( Don't know if that's a yes or no.)
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST? If you Seek Amy (Kind of a creepy song)
23. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU? False Pretense (So that's a no..)
24. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? Your Love is My Drug (sure)
25. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW? That's Not my Name (Makes no sense.)
Your Godly Parent is...
You like being in charge.
You feel at home in the water.
You’re not that much of a people person.
You experience bad moods on a regular basis.
You own a garden.
You often start fights.
You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge.
You're on the honor role.
You’ve never gotten a grade below 90 in your report card.
You’re very creative and artistic.
You can play at least 3 musical instruments.
You like going to art museums
HUNTER OF ARTEMIS
You dislike boys in general.
You have a way with tools.
Every guy/girl swoons for you.
You like pickpocketing your friends.
You’re the life of the party.
You like going to social events and mingling with people.
You like trying out new food.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
you never miss school unless you're sick.
Annabeth's swimsuit choices
Thalia's swimsuit choices