Author has written 5 stories for Misc. Books, Metal Fight Beyblade/メタルファイト ベイブレード, Misc. Anime/Manga, and Elsword.
Favorite Bands/Music/Artists: too many, but mostly JPOP, KPOP, Anime Music, And Luke Bryan
Birthday: April 15th, 1997
Favorite Song: Monster Generation By IDOLiSH7
Favorite Books: Witch&Wizard(James Patterson),Warrior Cats(Erin Hunter)Maximum Ride(James Patterson),Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys
Favorite Movies: Nancy Drew,The Sorcerers Apprentice,Harry Potter:Chamber of Secrets,Harry Potter:Prisoner of Azkaban,Rise of the Guardians,Yu-Gi-Oh! Bonds Beyond Time, Zootopia.
Favorite Anime/Manga:YuYu Hakusho, FullMetal Alchemist:Brotherhood, Ouran HighSchool Host Club, All Yu-Gi-Oh! series, HUNTERXHUNTER. If you want to see what im currently watching go to Anime-Planet.com and search the user OkamiSagashi. That has everything I've watched and are currently watching.
Favorite TV shows: Teen Titans, Code Lyoko,Ghost Whisperer,Charmed,Animal Cops, Danny Phantom, Three Delivery, Ghost Adventures, Miraculous Ladybug, Deadly Possessions.
Favorite Animal: The Wolf
Favorite Games: Pokemon,Kid Icarus,Super Smash Bros Brawl, Elsword, IDOLiSH7, Love Live, Ensemble Stars, Aichuu, Shall We Date, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: Kakoikomi no jikan (I'm one out of two of the main mods for the Tumblr blog akabanekarmakun.tumblr.com) Fire Emblem Fates, Battle Girls Highschool, Neko Atsume.
1.YouTube: Riku Nanase - Current videos uploaded: 70. I update monthly with anime AMVs. I use Windows Movie Maker. heres a link to my channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/lyokowarrior415
2.Wajas: lyokowarrior - Train HeartNet.
3.Elsword: SogoOsaka (Add: Diabolic Esper) This is my main account.
1. SOME OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET THEM? My Cat
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Anime wallscrolls
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? yes
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? mostly anime music
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 1:30PM
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To get as many SSR Riku's as I can on IDOLiSH7
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My old dogs.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My laptop.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? I'm 5’3”
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? No
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Sometimes...
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? sad movie
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Ed Hardy
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Black hair Blue Eyes.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? I don't know
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Chicken Ranch
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Ice cream...
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? A Kitten that my mom got me. .
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? NO!
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? No.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Ed Hardy
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? 2 cats, 3 dogs, and 4 fish
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? No
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? I would just tell them straight and get it over with.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 7
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? Moms cell phone
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Chores and homework
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Yes.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? You wish
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? My dad
37. FIRST JOB? Haunted House: Bayville ScreamPark
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yes
41. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? I was reading
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Yes
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? my Hair
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Yes.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Anime merch.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? None
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Yes
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? L'Oreal
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? chicken...?
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Biting my nails
53. WHAT CD IS YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? None really
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? mabey
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? No
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? sometimes i would take it out on someone else or a video game *coughmortalkombatcough*
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Dont got one
59. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? cant remember
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? 10
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? No.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? All the time
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mac and Cheese
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Ummmm…I don’t know
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Nick, Nicholulu, Riri.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? IDOLiSH7!!!!
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Code Lyoko
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Dolce de Leche
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? yes...?
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Gym class like every other day
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #69? Yes
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? 80 miles per hour
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? If they want to
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? MEMORiES MELODiES By IDOLiSH7
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Water
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mother
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? first impression
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? HeadStrong by Trapt
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? my friends when they make me watch scary movies
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? October (I love Halloween)
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Scorpio
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Dark brown
86. EYE COLOR? Brown
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Red Lobster
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? No.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Dance With Devils
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? October 31st
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? No
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? independent
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugs are better
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? One night stand
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Riku Nanase Wallscroll
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? cant drive.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Warrior cats
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Don't have any life after I started Elsword
A friend is someone who helps you up when you fall flat on your face. A best friend is the one that laughs at you hysterically and is the one that made youfall in the first place.
"Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door."
“I have a short attention spa“*looks around*Who are you?”xD
"A little birdie told me you’re going on a date tonight"
"Well your 'birdie' must have slammed into a tree and gotten a concussion"
Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought him back!
When life gives you lemons, squirt them in your enemies’ eyes.
You mess with the bull you get the horns.
Never mess with me unless you have life insurance.
I'll be back.
I'm F.I.N.E forever doomed Insecure Negative Emotional...yup absolutely F.I.N.E.
An apple a day keeps everyone away, as long as you throw them hard enough
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling!
He who laughs last didn't get it
Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like solitary confinement.
Silence is golden...but shouting is fun!
When life gives you lemons, squirt them in people's eyes and laugh
When you get skittles, shove them down people's through and say "taste the freaking rainbow!"
If everything Random makes you laugh copy and paste this on your profile...POPCORN
If you spas out sometimes and think you’re weird its ok i am too. Everyone is weird in their own special way! Copy and paste if you love being weird and don't care what others think
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on
I stood there wondering why the freebie was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
Hard work never killed anybody, but why takes a chance?
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid. JK ILY
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
If you and your friends have nicknames for each other then copy and paste this on your profile
If you are obsessed with fan fiction copy this into your profile
If you are OBSESSED with Teen Titans copy and paste this into your profile
( ) ( )
Copy this bunny in your profile if you want to save season six for Teen Titans!
( ) ( )
Copy the bunny to your profile to help him achieve world domination, and come join the dark side. (We have milk and cookies.)
B.O.O.M.M.! Board Out Of My Mind
1. Your real name? Nichole
2. Your Gangster name: (first three letters of first name plus izzle) Nicizzle
3. Detective name: (fad color and fad animal) Black Wolf (cool)
4. Soap opera name: (middle name and current street name) Jane Onyx
5. Star Wars name: (First 3 letters of last name, first two letters of your first name, and last 3 letters of mom's maiden name) Milnilra
6. Superhero name: (2nd fad color and fad drink) Silver Water (cooooolll)
7. Arab name: (2nd letter of first name, 3rd letter of last name, any letter of middle name, second letter of moms maiden name, third letter of dads middle name, 1st letter of siblings first name, last letter of moms middle name.) Illayed (weird)
8. Witness protection name: (moms middle name) Jay
9. Goth name: (black and one of your pet's names) Black Raven (cool)
If you wish you were a Clan cat, copy this to your profile and add your name to the list: Trouble stripe, loyal flame, Firstar’s Gal, Amber star-Leader of Sky Clan, Liza Taylor, fictionlover14, xSaffire55x, Onyxpelt415
If you think (or know) you're obsessed with warriors, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can't decide who Crow feather should be with, and can think of good reasons for Leaf pool and Feather tail but not that icky Night cloud, copy and paste this into your profile!
CATS ROCK MY SOCKS! If you think cats are awesome, copy this to your profile, and add your name to this list: Brambleclaw's Babe, Amber Sea, Mistwing, Emberflame of MoonClan, Skyeheart and Silverwing, Firehawk, Rainfire, Snowfur, Firestar's Gal, Amberstar-Leader of SkyClan, Liza Taylor, fictionlover14, xSaffire55x,Rachel Ray Wolf .
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, zElDaPhAnToM-bLiNdBaNdIt-RaVeN, Firehawk, Rainfire, Snowfur, Firestar's Gal, Amberstar-Leader of SkyClan, Liza Taylor, fictionlover14, xSaffire55x,Rachel Ray Wolf.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
IF WARRIOR CATS IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK EVER COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you've ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are wondering what it would be like to have wings, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever yelled at the book you were reading because the characters did something stupid post this on your profile
If you ever want to be a cat copy and paste this into your profile
If you wish to be Squirrelflight or Leafpool copy and paste this into your profile
If you think warriors are the best books of all copy and paste this into your profile
If you wish the Warriors books are true copy and paste this into your profile
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what, and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you