Author has written 4 stories for Bible, Misc. Books, and Naruto.
╔╗╔═╦╗ put this in your profile
Hello fellow fanfiction readers! Prepare to be terrified!
Lucifer- Someone forgot their medicine...
Kuroshitsuji, Bleach, Naruto, Pandoras Heart, Majin Tantie Nougami Nuero, Trinity Blood, Devil May Cry, Hellsing, Black Blood Brothers, Black Bird, Togainu no Chi, +Anima, Sengoku Basara, Gundam 00
Favorite Pairings Yaoi and Het
Ulqiorra/Orihime, Grimmjow/Ulqiorra, Stark/Tia
Itachi/Sakura, Hinata/Naruto, Hinata/Neiji, Iruka/Kakashi, Itachi/Kisame, Kakuzu/Hidan, Pein/Nagato/Konan
Togainu no Chi
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
...Hm…Actually no, but I’m gonna go look some up! :)
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Very hot! XD
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
…Konan would laugh her ass off…or kill Neiji…or squeal. She’d be its God Mother!!
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
If that is what they are into, then yeah!
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
The hell Hinata!? Damn, she’s getting around, though I would prefer Hinata/Tobi.
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
She’d back right back out. Not before taking picks for black mail.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic.
Really, Pein should have seen this coming. Just because Kakuzu couldn’t kill Hidan didn’t mean that he could find ‘other ways’ of shutting the Jashinist up. Though Konan is happy. She gets black mail. XD
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
…Maybe. A girl could always dream.
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
She’d follow that man to the very ends of the earth, if only he’d let her.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
After waking up in Anko’s bed, Itachi swore off all alcohol…Now if only he could escape from her apartment…He knew Kisame had gotten him drunk for a reason.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
Sigh* No, my friends are afraid of him :(
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Not that I know of.
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
...I don’t think any of my friends have a secret obsession with yuri…
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion?
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Getting away with Murder – Papa Roach ;)
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Two Guys, One Girl. Yep It’s Rated M!
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
Convert to Jasninism damnit Sakura! And we shall fucking live forever bitch!!!
19) How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight?
Backs away REALLY slowly. Izumo VALUED his life thank you very much.
20) How emo is Seven?
Yeah…Not really an emo…
21) What would One and Four say if they were fighting over Two?
Anko: Don’t worry Itachi, we can share *purrs*
Itachi:…I don’t really sha-
Anko: But I have some new toys :’(
Sakura: Don’t I get a say in this?
22) What would Six look like if he/she was cross-dressing?
Er… She would look like a girl dressed as a guy?
23) What would a One/Two baby look like?
Squee!! Pink Haired-Red Eyed Uchiha babies!! Kawaii!! * is smacked by Sakura*
24) What is Five's ultimate weakness?
25) Would Two and Four be better as siblings or lovers?
Uh…I think They’d be better as siblings…
If your life gives you lemons, go find a life that doesnt give you worthless fruit
The next time someone says, "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me ." Hit 'em with a dictionary and say, "WHAT NOW BITCH?!"
By the time you read this you’ve already read it.
Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird.
Is it just me or is every hot guy either taken, gay, DEAD, or a fictional character?
I may look like I'm happy, but secretly, I feel like bashing the side of your head with a monkey.
Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
Vampires vs. Werewolves...It's kinda like pirates vs ninjas, but less cool
Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that bastard upside the head
Apparently 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family so it must be one of them. Either it's my mom or my dad. Or my older brother Collin. Or my other brother Ho-Chan-Chu. I think it's Collin.
They say, "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." Well, I think the gun helps. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
My imaginary friend doesn't like you either.
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
I'll be rich and famous when I invent something that will stab people over the internet
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you.
You don't have to be faster than the bear, you just have to be faster than the slowest guy running from the bear.
Well the voices and I took a vote. It's unanimous; you suck.
Don't walk in my footsteps. I walk into walls.
I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect!
SEX. Ok now that I have your attention lets talk about penguins
I put the 'fun' in 'dysfunctional'.
If you wish on a falling star it might come true... Unless it's a meteor hurdling to earth... Then no wishes come true... Unless your wish was to be killed a meteor hurdling to earth.
"Team Me" cause Im awesome like that.
Warning: prone to spontanious outbursts of, "Oooooooooooooh buuuuuuuuurrnn!!" while reading.
One by one, bunnies steel my sanity.
A day without sunshine is like.. well... night
Sparkling vampires. Whats next, glowing zombies?
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you memorize the complete biographies and physical traits of every character in Naruto (or almost, at least). Crazy is when you write Neji Hyuga or Itachi Uchiha is hot on your homework instead of doing it. Crazy is when you fill up the tab separators in your binders with doodles/love notes/confessions of love/any other Naruto related thing you can think of about Naruto or the Naruto characters. Crazy is when you can open up Naruto and know exactly which part you're at by reading one word. Crazy is when you laugh when nothing's funny. Crazy is when you have OSD (Obsessive Sasuke Disorder). Crazy is when you crack up if someone says "Oatmeal!". Crazy is when you suddenly start blabbing about gourds and Hero's Water. Crazy is when you get brained by a tennis ball(unexpectedly) and the first things out of you mouth are "Direct Hit!" and hysterical laughter. Crazy is when you draw your favorite anime characters on your plate in ketchup. Crazy is when you run into a glass door that isn't there. Crazy is when you get into fights over the internet with someone about a Anime character.Crazy is when you hide in your laundry basket so your cat doesn't see you. Crazy is when you randomly throw sand at someone and scream "Sand Coffin!!" Crazy is when you spend your time fantasizing about Deidara being real and being your boyfriend. Crazy is when your teacher says "Hey hey hey!" (in a failing attempt to shut your class up) and you yell "IT'S FAT ALBERT!" Crazy is when you jump out of a pickup truck and shout "I'M FLYIN'!!" If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If several inanimate objects just seem to hate you copy and paste this to your profile.
If you noticed that almost all "Copy and Pastes" start with "If", Copy and Paste this on your profile.
If you have ever been so wrapped up thinking about anime, anime fan art, or anime fanfictions that you zoned out and came back to reality 5 minutes or more later with no idea of what's going on, copy and paste this to your profile.
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know and wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.
Put this on your page if you ever wondered where "Copy and Pastes" actually come from.
(hehe, I love you "Copy and Pastes"! What's that? YOU LOVE ME TOO?! Aww!!)
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile
If you like filling your profile with 'copy this into your profile' thingys, then COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you love romance stories, paste this in your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both, copy and paste this in your profile
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile
If you ever yelled at a TV show/Video game/manga/ or book character for being stupid, copy this in your profile.
If you have ever ranted on about your favorite anime characters to your parents even though you know they're not listening, Copy and Paste this to your profile.
Murphy consists of seven basic laws:
If anything can go wrong, it will.
F.ear E.verything A.nd R.un
Anyone can make a mistake, but to really mess things up requires a computer.
The human brain starts working the moment you are born and doesn't stop until you stand up to speak in public.
There is no "I" in team but there is an "I" in PIE and there is an "I" in MEATPIE and MEAT is an anagram of TEAM...
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.
When life hands you a lemon, squirt life in the eye and run like hell.
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you.
Never knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run away. He hates that.
You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
Warning: Trespassers will be shot
It's tourist season, so why can't I shoot them?
That which doesn't kill you...will probably try again.
I'm not tense. I'm just terribly, terribly alert.
I like work. It fascinates me. I could sit and look at it forever.
I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.
Last night, I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and thought to myself, "Where the heck is the ceiling?"
Mind Like A Steel Trap - Rusty And Illegal In 37 States
Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you to their level then beat you with experience.
The person who smiles when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on.
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of memory loss.
An optimist is someone who falls off the empire state building and after 50 floors says "So far so good!"
An idiot is a fortieth-floor window washer who steps back to admire his work.
Never drink water...if it can rust iron, think of what it can do to your stomach.
If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?
~24 things to do in an elevator!~
1. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead while muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
2. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
3. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
4. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
5. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
6. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
7. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
8. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go 'plink' at the bottom.
9. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
10. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, no, not now, bleeped motion sickness!"
11. Meow occasionally.
12. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
13. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
14. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
15. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to the other passengers 'through' it.
16. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"
17. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
18. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push the red buttons.
19. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
20. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your 'personal space.'
21. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
22. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
23. Wear 'X-Ray Specs' and leer suggestively at other passengers.
24. Stop at every floor, run off the elevator, then run back on.
Things that can piss you off
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the heck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the heck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? They need their Ass Kicked!
5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the floor.
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.
8. When people say "life is short". What?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?
10. When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know asshole, you fucking pulled me over.
11. When people ask "Can I BORROW a piece of paper?" Sure, but please don't return the favor! It's one god damn piece of paper
Chicken Smoothie: charaxfallen