Author has written 4 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Harry Potter.
If you've seen my recent authors note in Titans Curse then you'll know I'm in the process of updating the entire Sophia Jackson series. I'll be posting here what chapters have been updated and every now and then will post an A/N in the story I'm currently updating as a reminder as to how far in the process of re-writing the story I am. Below are the chapter's that have recently been re-written and posted :-
Sophia Jackson and the Lightning Thief
Chapter 1 - My Maths Teacher Explodes
Chapter 2 - Evil Scissors
Chapter 3 - Promises
Chapter 4 - Mr. Bullman Has Anger Issues
Chapter 5 - I meet an old horse
Chapter 6 - It all blows up in my face
Chapter 7 - My Food Goes Up In Flames
You Know You’re Obsessed With Percy Jackson When…
You go to the Empire State Building and you ask for the 600th Floor.
There’s a thunderstorm going on and you scream, “CALM DOWN, ZEUS!”
Every time you use the Internet, you thank Hermes.
When you see Harry Potter, you think of Percy with glasses.
You burn food to see if it smells good.
You see an owl, you go, “Hi Athena!”
You’re in a running/swimming race and you’re praying and sacrificing to Hermes/Poseidon.
You think that your favorite singer is a child of Apollo.
Someone close to you dies and you give them money (LOTS of it) just in case…
Everyone else is creating a Twilight family and you create a PJO family.
You go on a cruise and you hope the boat isn’t The Princess Andromeda…
You’re on a boat and you pray that Poseidon is in a good mood.
You’re in the air (hang-gliding, cliff-diving, bungee jumping, flying, in a plane, etc.) and you hope Zeus is in a good mood and won’t blast you out of the air.
You go to Aunty Em’s and say you’re camera shy.
You find your true love and thank Aphrodite for sending him/her to you.
You think George Bush is a son of Ares (he’s dumb and violent you know!).
You know Muse is the best singers. Get it, the Nine Muses??
Bring a blue plastic hairbrush with you everywhere.
When it gets really cold randomly, blame Kronos.
You get a Greek mythology calendar for Christmas
You get really mad at Hades when a family member dies.
You sometimes try to control water.
You don't read anything but PJO for 3 months.
You've gone to Google maps and looked up Camp Half-Blood’s address.
Even though not diagnosed, you claim you have ADHD or dyslexia and blame it
You yell "Annabeth!" everytime you see a NY Yankees hat.
You make the PJO characters on Sims, as Miis on the Wii, and other video
Anytime you see an orange shirt, you look at the front of it to see if it is
You are a PJO character for Halloween.
Recite lines randomly from the books.
When you see/hear about anything myhtology-related, you talk about how it
Buy anything New York or San Francisco-related.
You are going to the Camp Half-Blood in Texas
You are suddenly obsessed with Adidas shoes because they have the Hermes
You claim that Percy IS real and lives in New York no matter how much your friends argue with you.
You have dreams about PJO characters/events (It has happened).
You carry a ballpoint pen in your pocket.
That everytime you pick up a pen, you think it'll turn into a sword.
Everytime you play dodgeball, you bring a suit of armor.
You go to San Fransisco looking for the Old Sea Man.
You find yourself praying to Poseidon for rain.
Whenever your internet slows down, you yell at the sky and say "HERMES! WHY
You stuff your (ahem) Harry Potter books in the back of your closet so you
When someone gets married, you say: "I hope you shall not anger Hera"
In the beginning of your first History class, you burst out "Will we be
You pretend (or actually) faint when someone asks "Who's Percy?"
When someone mentions the name Percy (like Percy Weasley) you scream
When someone dies, you pray to Hades to allow them to go across Styx for
You are known to scream names of the characters at random times.
You've got any copy of any book in all your backpacks/binders incase of
You pray to Athena when you don’t study for a math test.
And when you flunk said test, you blame her irritation on Percabeth.
You make a list of characters never to anger, like this one and why:
You have ADHD, are diagnosed, and are convinced that you are a demigod because of this.
When you steal your friend's pen you believe it's justified because your dad is the god of thieves, and you thought it was Riptide and had to check to make sure Percy was still alive.
You write fanfiction constantly, even when you're not at your computer.
When your mom grounds you from the computer, you blame it on a combination of Nemesis, Hera and Hermes' little joke.
You want Hephaestus to fix your iPod when it breaks.
You give all your siblings god parents
You call the "Ares kids", or school bullies, Martians.
You quiz fellow fans on the minor gods and win.
You spend time doing pointless research at , just because Rick Riordan linked it on his site.
You still think Thuke could happen.
You plan several statements to avoid Apollo's lines and remember he's a player, should he ever hit on you, and several ways to get out of being cursed.
You imagine the gods alone, and what they really do on the Superbowl.
You think Percy's extended family needs extensive therapy.
You have a countdown to the Demigod Files because of the mention of Percabeth.
You want Kronos buried under Witchita, Kansas in a safe deposit toothpick box. No one will ever look there, and hopefully he'll be too tiny to bother the locals.
Your mother thinks you need to get a boyfriend, as does your father to cure your obsession.
You blame your little brother's desire to turn off your Internet in the middle of this review on Hermes' anger that you've joked about all of them.
You imagine random unwritten PJO moments during class and laugh. When one brave soul unaware of your obsession broaches the question of why you were laughing, you try to explain.
They think you are nuts because you are laughing at Hades' wild card of Nico.
You think of creative names for Percy besides Seaweed Brain, such as kelphead16 because his head is full of kelp and there's an 85 chance he'll die at the age of sixteen.
You wonder if you'll be able to drive a car come your 16, provided Percy saves the world, because of that.
You know you're obsessed when you lose something, and say, "Come on Hermes!
You think all the popular girls at your school are children of Aphrodite. And say to all the braniacs at your school if Athena is okay. (Don’t hurt me Athena).
You go on YouTube and look at PJO themes for characters.
You read page 287 of BotL over and over again or say the lines in your head (this is for Nico-obsessed people. I am not one of them!)
Your internet homepage is Rick Riordan's blog.
You and your other PJO obsessed friend cracks up if any one mentions the word
You and your PJO obsessed friend start a fan club with only you two in it.
You get other people obsessed.
You have constant vivid dreams about the fifth book.
You spend most of your time thinking what will happen in the fifth book.
You jump up and down at the idea of LT becoming a movie.
You know exactly what someone means when they say LT, SoM, TC, BotL, PJO and
Your favorite quote of all time comes from PJO.
You and your friend has "diss-wars" using PJO CHARACTERS
When someone dies, you give them a sack of red rubber balls for Cerberus. o
Every time you see a guy in a wheelchair you think "Chiron!!”iBookworm-chan
You find yourself saying things like "Oh my gods!" and "What the Hades?" iBookworm-chan
When your boyfriend dumps you, you take the oath of the hunters (not that I
When you burn yourself, you curse Hephaestus/Hestia. olympianchef213
You put an offering to Demeter next to your garden. olympianchef213
You go up to a teacher in a wheelchair and say, "I know who you really are, Chiron…" olympianchef213
You say "Maia!" when you are wearing shoes. olympianchef213
You checked to make sure your principal doesn’t have a tail.
You know which pages the good parts are on.
You suddenly hate thunderstorms.
You start hearing Percabeth in every song you hear.
You started calling your dog Mrs. O’Leary.
You start figuring out who your godly parent is.
You never looked at a ballpoint pen the same way again.
You ask the cashier at the store if they stock Mythomagic cards.
You start doing pro/con lists in your head. During Math. When you’re supposed to be taking notes.
Each day you check every fan site you know of for new information.
You try to figure out how much food dye you need to turn chocolate chip cookies blue.
You make references to it in school reports and/or to friends that haven’t read it.
The first thing you ask someone when you meet them is, “Have you read PJO?”
You yell “Mizzenmast!” whenever you enter a boat.
You curse a god/goddess a lot. (I say, "Oh my Gods")
You have one (Or more) pictures relating to PJO in your room
You know PJO better then most sane people
You have links to every great PJO site
You add things to the list every day
You know what you would do if you were Percy
You argue with your friends about if Nico should turn evil or not (Absaloutly NOT!)
At least half of your friends have read all the PJO, or are going to in the very near future
You wish you could find a rainbow to see if Iris messages work (I just need to find a golden drachama)
You give friends and youself a godly parent,
You are trying to learn Greek (And succeding!!)
You keep thinking about one of the PJO books when you go on a trip.
You think of percy every time you see a dark haried green-eyed boy
You have an instant crush on Nico! (Hades NO!)
You just have to research more about greek mythology (Did that. Know almost everything now. :-P)
You want to learn Latin
You copy/paste this onto your profile
Most of your fics are PJO related, even if it is a cross over
You have taken every test you can find about what demigodly parent you would/do/should have, and your trying to get your friends to
You make sure all of your friends (Or most of them), have an idea about what you say when talking about PJO
Your friends (At least one), think you are obbsessed with PJO, and you agree
You have one or more things related to PJO on your school stuff, and if someone asks you why, you tell them
You have something on your school things (Or home things), that says 'Daughter (Or son if you're a guy) of God/goddess', and you don't even try to hide it, even if it says daughter of Name of unliked god.goddess
You’re nodding and smiling when you read this
You own every single book
You are planning on adding a lot more things to this list
You call yourself a demigod
You wish with every fibre of your being that the first page of The Lightning Theif told the truth, and the PJO series is real
You find yourself praying to a random god when you didn't study for a math test because you were too busy reading PJO
Youv'e called someone you know a satyr.
And thats how you know your obsessed wit
HOW TO TELL IF YOUR A PJO FAN
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG!
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or i'll tell on you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that PJO fans are stupid
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
NORMAL PEOPLE: don't have this on their profile
7 Ways to scare your roommates
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you’re hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
this is this cat
this is is cat
this is how cat
this is to cat
this is keep cat
this is a cat
this is retard cat
this is busy cat
this is for cat
this is forty cat
this is seconds cat
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down and I bet you can't resist passing it on.
Olny srmat poelpe can raed this. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the fsrit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this psas it on!!
Thalia and her boyfriend Luke were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle.
Thalia: Slow down, I'm scared.
Luke: No, this is fun.
Thalia: No, it's not. Please, it's so scary.
Luke: then tell me you love me.
Thalia: I love you, now please slow down.
Luke: Now give me a big hug.
(She gives him a big hug)
Luke: Can you take my helmet off & put it on yourself, it's really bothering me.
The next day in the newspaper, a motorcycle crashed into a building due to brake failure. Two people were in the crash, but only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road the guy realized that his brakes weren't working, but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead, he had her hug him and tell him she loves him one last time. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live, even though that meant he would die. If you would do the same thing for the person you love, copy and paste this into your profile.
if you cried at the copy and paste right above this, paste this into your profile. :(
You know you live in the twenty-first century when...
1. 5th. graders cuss.
2.Shipping is twice the amount you paid for the actual item
3.You don't know what kind of car your neighbor has.
4.You pay more for gas every month then you do for your car.
6.As of right now you are thinking, "This is so true."
7. You were too stupid to read number 5.
8. You just went back to read number 5.
9. You find number 5 isn't there.
10.You start laughing.
11.You are thinking, "This girl is really clever!"
12. And, because you are all suckers, you're all gonna put this on your profile.
The Percy Jackson pleadge:
I promise to remember Percy
1000 Percy Jackson fan!
(v)(.• Percy Annabeth
(.• . •Forever•.••.)
«• Lightning Thief •» •.(•. .•).•
«• Sea of Monsters•» •.(•. .•).•
«• Titan's Curse•» •.(•. .•).•
«•Battle of the Labyrinth•» •.(•. .•).•
1. YOUR REAL NAME: Elizabeth
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Elizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Blue Horse
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Jean Tirycoed (WTF)
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom/dad's maiden/ gentleman(?) name): Hoselins (...)
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Pink Coke
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom/dad's maiden(er gentleman?)name, 3rd letter of you dad's middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Jeanochn (Can any one say that)
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Sian
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Sooty
10. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (fruit, and something that can go wrong) Grape Murder
11. YOUR PIRATE NAME: (color, pirate accessory) Orange Eyepatch
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
Things to do in an elevator ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
1) Bring a camera, and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
2) Move your desk into the elevator, and whenever someone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
3) Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they'd like to play.
4) Leave a box in a corner, and when someone gets on, ask if they hear something ticking.
5) Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
6) Ask, "did you feel that?"
7) Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
8) When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic. They'll open up again."
9) Swat at flies that don't exist.
10) Tell people that you can see their aura.
11) Call out, "GROUP HUG!" and enforce it.
12) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up. All of you. Just Shut up!!!"
13) Crack open your briefcase or purse and while peering inside, as "Got enough air in there?"
14) Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
15) Stare at another passenger for awhile, then announce in horror, "You're one of THEM," and back away slowly.
16) Wear a puppet on your hand, and use it to talk to the other passengers.
17) Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
18) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
19) Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
20) Stare grinning at another passenger for awhile, then announce "I have new socks on."
21) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk, and announce to the other passengers, "This is MY personal space!!"
22) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and pretend it wasn't you.
23) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock.
24) Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone, and ask if they know what floor you're on.
25) Hold the doors open, and say that you're waiting for your friend. After awhile, let the doors close and say, "Hi Greg, how's your day been?"
26) Drop a pen, and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, and then scream "That's mine!"
If you're a Demigod copy this into your profile and sign your name
xXthe shadow huntressxX
The New Ace of Spies
If nobody's perfect, and practice makes perfect. Then what's the point of practice?
Hurt you? They cant
Try to? I dare them
Love you? I do
Be you? They wish
Envy you? They should
Defend you? I would
Die for you? Any time!
When the sky is falling, don't look outside the window.
It is better to have loved and to have lost than to never have loved at all.
Men are like bank accounts. Without a lot of money they dont generate a lot of money.
Me and you is friends. You smile, I smile... You hurt, I hurt... You cry, I cry... You jump off a bridge... I'm gonna miss you're emails.
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it.
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.
In peace, son's bury fathers. In war, fathers bury sons.
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man as modest stillness and humility.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste of death but once.
Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it's the quiet voice at the end of the day saying 'I will try again tomorrow'.
The hero is commonly the simplest and obscurest of men.
A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes longer
Be your own hero
What you call a hero, I call just doing my job
A hero can be anyone, even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a little boy's shoulder to let him know the world hasn't ended.
I think a hero is any person intent on making this world a better place for all people.
Cymrais am byth
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out...BUT NO CHEATING!
This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...post this bulletin (don't reply) within the hour. IF you do, your wish will come true...
If you don't it will become the opposite
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy and paste this into your profile.
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your ass off.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you've ever tried to lick your elbow and knew that it was physically impossible, copy this to your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever busted a move/burst into song randomly, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this in your profile
cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! Tahts so cool!
You know you have been on the computer TOO long when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
To Do list
-Wear a shirt that say's "Life". Hand out lemons on a street corner.
-Hire two personal investigators. Get them to follow each other around.
-Major in Philosophy. Ask people WHY they want fries with that.
-Go into a crowded elevator and say, "I bet you're all wondering why I gathered you all here," with a straight face.
-Run into store, ask what year it is. When someone answer's yell "It worked!" Then run out cheering.
-Follow jogger's around in a car blasting "Eye of the Tiger" for encouragement
-Buy a horse, name it "Oscar Takes the Lead" Enter it in horse races
Outfits from the Lightning Thief:
Outfits from the Sea of Monsters:
Outfits from the Titans Curse: