Author has written 26 stories for StarTrek: Enterprise, and StarTrek: Other.
Man, I need to update this. I'm dabbling mostly with Enterprise. I found it to be the most exciting series, but that has more to do with the promise and potential; I often felt like the on-screen execution was cautious. I've enjoyed toying with the episodes to try to draw more of that possibility into them. At the moment, I'm going back to revise some old drafts, so watch as I remove and post updated versions!
The reading order:
1) Blackened, covering the Enterprise's mission from the initial Xindi attack to just before Azati Prime.
2) ...To The Rain, picking up at Azati Prime and following to the conclusion of the Expanse mission. Current WIP.
3) Bittersweet Symphony, set following the Enterprise's return; as the crew goes "home" and deals with the psychological fallout from the Expanse. The short story Shadows Still Remain is set in this timeframe as well.
4) Fallen From Grace; the crew returns to the Enterprise for a new mission--the Augment Trilogy.
5) 2154; the Kir'Shara Trilogy.
6) Distant Early Warning; the Babel Trilogy (not yet written).
7) Into the Distance; several stories set as the Enterprise seeks to learn more about the Klingons, culminating with the Affliction/Divergence two-parter.
8) Imagine; the Terra Prime two-parter.
My stories are a blend of novelization, adaptation, and original writing seeking to develop a unified story arc covering the third and fourth seasons. These two seasons, taken together, show the emergence and growth of Jonathan Archer’s vision for a Federation of Planets.