Poll: What is your favorite movie or movie series out of these choices? Vote Now!
Author has written 14 stories for Silent Hill, Alice, 2009, Pokémon, Soul Eater, Glory, GUNxSWORD, and Gurren Lagann.
ATTENTION, EVERYONE WHO READS AND LIKES ANY OF MY ONGOING STORIES SO FAR:
Due to a severe lack of inspiration, all ongoing stories that I have uploaded to this date (Saturday, April 4, 2011, 2:51PM) are on HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Any stories started/uploaded/published after that date are not on Hiatus until it has been specified. Thank you for your time. Have a nice day.
Hello everybody! My name is Katie and, I've been on this site for exactly a year now! I'm 15 years old and, as my user-name suggests, I am a girl. I have Light Brown hair and Hazel eyes. I love all of the following Anime/Mangas (first 10 in a specific order, the rest are just random :3):
1. Hetalia: Axis Powers
2. Heart/Joker/Clover no Kuni no Alice/Alice in the country of Heart/Joker/Clover
4. Gurren Lagann
5. Soul Eater
6. Sgt. Frog/Keroro Gunsou
7. D. Gray Man
8. Shugo Chara!
10. Code Geass
Sasami- Magical Girls Club
Ouran High School Host Club
Kaze no Stigma
Pokemon (just the movies :P)
When They Cry/Higurashi no Naku/Higurashi no Naku KoroNi/Higurashi no Naku KoroNi Kai
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Pani Poni Dash!
...Yeah, I have very mixed interests. Anyway, just in case you care (though I doubt you do) I have aaccount that I can be reached at. I also have a now (even though it's a literal breeding ground for drama (I was really bored when I made the account)), and a (again, very bored).
And... I now have aaccount!!!
Also, if you care enough to read this shiz (which, again, I doubt you do) my other interests include:
The Twilight Saga
Anything and everything by Stephen King :3
The Maximum Ride Series
The Baby-Sitters Club Series
The Cirque Du Freak series
Call of Duty 2
Mynecraft (Minecraft Let's Play series. can be found here:) Really epic :3
Abingdon Boys School
Silent Hill (specifically, Silent Hill 4: The Room)
Bakugan (the action figures)
Pokemon Soul Silver
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
All Amnesia custom maps :3
Friday the 13th (go Jason!)
A Nightmare on Elm Street
Halloween (go Michael!)
The Ring/Ringu (go Samara!)
The Grudge (go... whoever's in that movie!)
Basement Jack (the horror movie)
The Sims 3
Dead to Rights
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Dead Space 2
The Warriors series
I might sound kinda dull, but I plan on fixing that! XD
Here are some stories I recommend:
Tengen Gattai Gurren Lagann by Mr. Mander
Mirrors Repeat by how does she do it
Melody Through The Looking Glass by LiveLoveLaughMusic
Crush by Jaswinder
Is It Our Nature? by DJStarvingArtist
Nucleotide by Zaru
Gone by Hotarukun
Everybody's Peace by EtherealWave
Eight by Comicbookfan
Soul Eclipse by FullmetalVampire123
Glory of a Hero by Spanish Sunrise
ReWriting History by otose
Damn this Voodoo! by doggydeath
Lead Back to Darkness by xxxPureRosexxx
Some haven't been updated in FOREVER, but they're still really good! Well, in my opinion at least.
Here are some pairings that I support:
Heart/Clover/Joker no Kuni no Alice-
I'll try to avoid Mary-Sues and Gary-Stus in my stories, but I don't know all of the traits. Please tell me if one of my OC's is a Mary-Sue or Gary Stu so I can fix it! ... That's all for now! I'll update my stories when I can, but as of late, I've just had a severe lack of inspiration. Please, be patient! My stories will all be updated and finished... eventually. Anyway, I will NOT, and I repeat NOT, under any circumstances, write any M rated stories no matter how much you beg! Though, I do read a lot of them, but I usually (and by usually I mean always) skip the smut parts when I come to them. Also, I will be forever updating my profile with the funniest shit I can find. Here's some of that said 'funny shit' (I copy and pasted most of this randomly without reading it first) :
I love MUSIC. And BOOKS. And ANIME. And the PIANO. And the clarinet. And PARAMORE. And zee. Copy and paste this in your profile but capitalize what you love.
You know you live in 2007 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don’t have a screen name or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) and you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
The Stupid Test. (put an x next to the one that is you, then in the end, add up all of the x's. If you have 18 or less, than you are not stupid.) P.S. this is not a real test, just something for fun.
() Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking.
(x) Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking.
() You have run into a glass/screen door.
() You have jumped out of a moving vehicle.
(x) You have thought of something funny and laughed, then people gave you weird looks.
() You have run into a tree.
() It IS possible to lick your elbow.
() You just tried to lick your elbow.
() You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star have the same rhythm.
() You just tried to sing them.
() You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
() You have choked on your own spit.
() You have seen the the Matrix and still don’t get it.
() You didn’t notice that in the last question “the” was spelled twice.
() You just looked at it.
() Your hair is blonde/dirty blonde/has blonde in it.
() People have called you slow.
(x) You have accidentally caught something on fire.
() You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes/cheek.
(x) You have caught yourself drooling.
(x) You’ve fallen asleep in class.
() If someone says “fart” you laugh.
() You just laughed.
(x) Sometimes you just stop thinking.
(x) You tell a story and forget what you were talking about.
(x) People are often shaking their heads and walking away from you.
(x) You are often told to use your “inside voice”.
(x) You use your fingers to do simple math.
() You have eaten a bug.
() You are taking this test when you should be doing something important.
() You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realize it.
(x) You’ve looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand, pocket, head, etc.
(x) You sometimes post bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don’t even when you know it won’t happen to you.
() You break a lot of things.
() Your friends know not to use big words around you.
() You sometimes tilt your head when you’re confused.
() You have fallen out of your chair before.
(x) When you’re lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
Wow. Only 13 X's out of 38. Nice.
1. YOUR REAL NAME: Katie
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Katizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav coulour and fav animal): Green Rabbit
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (Middle name and current street name): Rose Berry
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (The first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of your mom's maiden name): Merkamer
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favourite color, favorite drink): Blue Juice
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of your siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Arseary
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's middle name): Kay
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Ruby
X You have a short temper.
X You have a calm, laid-back personality.
X You are physically strong.
X You have a free spirit.
X You spend most of your time alone.
x You are very polite.
S.c.h.o.o.l: Seven Crappy Hours Of Our Lives.
School for 12 years, College for 4 years, Work until you die.. Great.
Sometimes I wish I could be like the white crayon in the box. That way, no one would ever use me.
I don't smoke, there are cooler ways to die.
There is a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friend, "us" in trust, and "if" in life.
And after Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F.
Oh so you can join the army when your 16, but you have to be 21 to drink?
If 2012 does begin to happen ..We'll just have Kanye interrupt it
And then God created Saturn ..and he liked it, so he put a ring on it.
People say you can't live without love.. I think oxygen is more important XD
The guy who discovered milk, what the hell was he doing with the cow?
When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
Remember this, if someone is bothering you. It takes 40 muscles to frown, but it takes only three to stick up your middle finger and say, "Bite me!"
My imaginary friend thinks you have a very serious problem...
Yes, I hit like a girl. You could too if you hit a bit harder.
When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.
Perfect men are only fictional.
Death is God's way of saying you're fired. Suicide is man's way of saying you can't fire me, I quit.
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Remember: Some people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them.
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
I'm not a complete idiot --Some parts are missing.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
God must love stupid people; He made so many.
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.
The trouble with life is there's no background music.
I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Maximum Ride, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, The Lonely Teenager, AliceDaSpaz, Skittle.Rocke, Silent_Broken_Heart, St. Fang of Boredom,rainbowstrike, iKate, fangalicous08, nudg-wanna-be, Fallen Lunar Angel, Rebecca.Has.Many.Incarnations, AnimeGirl1220
Meaning of Each Letter in Your Name
You know you're Canadian when...
Your car trunk doubles as a fridge in winter.
You understand the phrase "Could you pass me a serviette? I spilled poutine on the chesterfield."
You like Cuba because you know there no one will hear your accent and assume you're American.
You know what a double-double is.
You get confused when characters refer to Farenheit temperatures on movies and TV. You have no idea what that temperature is.
You know -15C is warm weather. And -25C is just a bit chilly.
You have a stash of Canadian Tire money at the ready somewhere in the house.
You go to the washroom, not the restroom.
You use a pen to add the missing "u"s and "e"s to your non-Canadian textbooks.
You know the french equivalent to "free", "prize", "no fat", "no sugar added", and "Roll up to win!" due to extensive study of bilingual packaging.
You keep an eye on your small pets when outside so they're not carried off by the local wildlife. Even when you live in a big city.
You know the intricate art that is snowman making, and by just looking at the snow can tell wether its the right kind to get artistic.
You design your Halloween costume to go over a snow suit.
You know the four seasons: Winter, Still Winter, Almost Winter, and Road Work/Construction.
You know what an innukshuk is and how to build one.
You know how to spell and pronounce "Saskatchewan".
You hear at least 8 diferent languages (besides English and French) being spoken no matter where you are and only really notice it if you don't recognise one of them.
You know the right pronunciation of the last letter of the English alphabet is "zed".
You see random wildlife truging around your city, but only really notice it if its a dangerous animal like a coyote or a moose.
You know moose and caribou are dangerous and why.
You've eaten Beaver Tails at local festivals.
You know what a Beaver Tail is.
You know Mounties don't always look like that.
You drive in a highway, not a freeway.
You draw with pencil crayons, not colouring pencils.
You eat buns, not rolls.
You love to brag that celebrities like Jim Carrey, Ryan Reynolds, Simple Plan, etc are Canadian.
You drink pop, not soda.
You're not offended by the term "homo milk", and know what that means.
You have an entire drawer near the entrance to your house only for mitts, gloves, and touques/winter hats.
You know what a toque is.
Your first instinct when you enter a house is to take off your shoes.
You eat chocolate bars instead of candy bars.
You can drink legally while still a teen.
You know Toronto is not a province, nor is it the capital of Canada.
You talk about the weather with strangers and friends alike.
When there is a social problem, you turn to your government to fix it instead of telling them to stay out of it.
Someone stepped on your foot. You apologise.
You stepped on someone's foot. You apologize, then apologize for making them apologize.
You know the difference between real snow and "television" snow -- the white stuff that passes for snow on tv and in films. You scream, "For Christsake! That should be sticking to their pants!" and "Lookit, it's not melting! That's so not snow!" when watching 'Winter' scenes.
You know the meaning of "lay down like a polar bear!", and why its important.
You know that a pike is a type of fish, not part of a highway.
You know that the C.E.O. of American Airlines is a Canadian!
Your local newspaper covers the national news on 2 pages, but requires 6 pages for hockey.
You are in grade 12, not the 12th grade.
"Eh?" is a very important part of your vocabulary, and consider it far more polite than "Huh?"
Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled in with snow.
You go tobogganing, not sledging.
Guy: Where have you been all my life?
Guy: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Guy: Is this seat filled?
Guy: Your place or mine?
Guy: Are you single?
Guy: So, what do you do for a living?
Guy: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Guy: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Guy: Your body is like a temple.
Guy: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Guy : If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Guy: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
(if ur a girl that would say stuff like that then post this on your profile) Lolz, he just got pwned!
Random Gurren Lagann Quiz
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
O.o No... Nor do I wish to.
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
O.O SHE'S A GIRL! I'M A GIRL! NO!
Nia.. getting Adiane pregnant? O.o THEY'RE BOTH GIRLS! WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THE YURI IN THIS QUIZ?!?!?!?!?!
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
No, Simon goes with Yoko and Viral goes with Nia.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
How does NEITHER sound?
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
He'd probably kick Simon's scrawny ass for violating the princess. LOL.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic.
Warning: INTENSE YAOI AND VERY ODD PAIRINGS AHEAD!
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
I hope not
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
... I'd really rather not go there...
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
Any. Those two are all over each other, anyway.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
Um... what in the F-k is het?!
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five ?
I f-king hope not!
15) When might ten scream at a moment of great passion?
If he stopped spinning XD
Baby Doll Gone Wrong by Skye Sweetnam
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Two enemies fighting over a small girl... You shouldn't read this unless you are VERY open-minded...
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
O.o I don't even want to think about it...
19) How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight?
They're enemies, of course. What else would you expect?
20) How emo is Seven?
WTF? He isn't...
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile
If you think that writing fanfics is fun, put this in your profile!
If there are times when you wanna annoy people, just for the heck of it, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you know you can fly, no matter what the laws of physics state, copy and paste this to your profile then add your name to the list: Wind Crystal, ChrisGrey, MewMewFerret, michikoneko, Midnight Tornado, SkytheHawk, AnimeGirl1220
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abecrombie and Finch told them it was uncool to breath. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their heads off at the others.
I would like to honor those who died in the Virginia Tech massacre on Monday, April 16, 2007. If you would like to do the same, paste this in your profile and add your name to the list: Shadow Princess 15, Ocarina of Twilight, Twilight Being92, hamxham, cakedoughnutschickenboob, Ultra Drama Queen, Wind Crystal, MewMewFerret,michikoneko, Midnight Tornado, SkytheHawk, AnimeGirl1220
I would like to honor those that have died in the 9/11 attack by putting this in my profile. If you would like to as well, paste this in your profile and add your name to the list: Tortured Hylian Soul, Shadow Princess 15 (R.I.P Auntie Saria), Sword of the Twili, NightmarePossession, Ocarina of Twilight (May the lord bless their souls), Twilight Being92 (Poor people. I feel sorry for their families), cakedoughnutschickenboob (not cool) Ultra Drama Queen (R.I.P dudes and dudettes that died that fateful day, may God bless your souls), Wind Crystal, MewMewFerret,michikoneko, Midnight Tornado, SkytheHawk (Rest in peace everyone), AnimeGirl1220 (Rest in Peace)
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Open up Microsoft Word. Put the font on 42, and type in Q33 NY (The plane no. of the 9/11 bombing and the initials of New York). Highlight what you typed, then change the font to Wingdings. If the result made the hair on the back of your neck stand up, copy and paste.
If you really want to find the bastards that destroyed the Twin Towers in NYC and do unspeakable things to them, copy and paste this to your profile!! HELL YEAH!! HOW DARE THEY!!
If you enjoy copying and pasting these copy and paste thingys, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
Too many people have died because of other's need of fame and fortune. If you care, post this on your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, zElDaPhAnToM-bLiNdBaNdIt-RaVeN, Koremocha, Kumori Doragon, J-Depp.Aang.Zuko, Me-RatitA and Zutara-is-evil-kataang-rules, Hidden Fairy, MississippiGirl13,Tomahawk 3.0., SkytheHawk, AnimeGirl1220
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! Tahts so cool!
If you could read that, put it in your profile! (awesomeness, no?)
'When you slide down the bannister of life, always make sure the splinters are pointing the right way!!'
'If practise makes perfect but nobody's perfect, then why do we practise?'
'If pressure makes diamonds then WHY AREN'T I SHINING?!... WAIT! takes off sunglasses'
'When The going get's tough, the tough run around screaming!'
'Life is music, so turn up the volume, start rocking out, and ignore the neighbors banging on the wall!!'
' We were given 2 legs to walk, 2 eyes to see, 2 ears to hear, but one heart. Because the other was given to someone else that you have to find.'
I miss the times when you could walk down a path, and be entertained by the fact, that you were walking down a path.
I miss the times when someone said 'What do you want to do when you're older?' and you said you plan on doing stuff TOMORROW
I miss the times when parents told you fairy tales, and you would refuse to go to sleep because no-one tells a fairy what to do.
I miss the times when everything was perfect, and seemed so big.
I miss the times when you looked forward to getting a boyfriend, getting married, having your own children and you weren't scared of it.
I miss the times I can't remember, because those were probably the best times of my life.
Emo: People that are just like everyone else, but think deeper than others.
Self Harmers: People that are emo wannabe's and are giving Emos a bad name.
If YOU get a kick out of explosions, copy and paste this to your profile. HELL YEAH!!
If you LOVE to go on the scariest of all rollercaosters, copy and paste this to your profile. SHIT YEAH!!
95 percent of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this EVERYWHERE if you are in the 5 percent that would shout "Jump Motherfuckers!" HELL YES!!
If you like/love copying and pasting stuff into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love and hate your life at the same time, copy this to your profile
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that God-forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you laugh secretly at some people or keep on comparing them with characters because they resemble some characters, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious, snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your file.
If there are times you want to annoy people just for the hell of it, copy and paste this into your file
If you are tomboy, enjpy being a tomboy, and think that tomboys will dominate preps and those snobs and pops, PLEASE copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have the need to howl at the moon, copy and paste this into your file.
If you are insane, copy and paste this into your profile.
If math should DIE copy and paste this into your profile!
If homework should DIE copy and paste this into your profile.
If school altogether should DIE copy and paste this into your profile.
If you get shy copy and paste this into you profile.
If you think Spongebob is totally gay, put this in your profile.
98 percent of the Internet population has a MySpace. If you're part of the 2 percent that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can tell the difference to coke and diet coke, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you think the human identification thing when you log in to fan fiction is annoying, copy and past this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile. I HATE it when that happens!!
If you hate LettuceXRyou, with an undying passion, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hate PaiXZakuro, with an undying passion, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think PaixLettuce will come out to be, copy and paste this to your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
Copy and paste this if you have been made fun of, or even bullied because of wannabes and the twats that think they are cool enough to be twats and bully them.
The Best Icons Ever
I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not have their motives questioned.
Poets have been mysteriously quiet on the subject of cheese.
Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken over there ... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out if its butt"?
I live in my own little world, but it's ok, everyone knows me here :)
I live in a world full of bunnies and unicorns...but the bunnies are cutting themselves and the unicorns are acting all emo again.
I run with scissors, it makes me feel dangerous.
Insanity is my only means of relaxation.
Reason to smile: Every 7 minutes of every day, someone in an aerobics class pulls a hamstring.
Women over 50 don't have babies because they would put them down and forget where they left them.
One of life's mysteries is how a 2 pound box of candy can make a woman gain 5 lbs.
My mind not only wanders, it sometime leaves completely.
You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy.
If high heels were so wonderful, men would be wearing them.
Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have given birth.
The best way to get most husbands to do something is to suggest that perhaps they're too old to do it.
The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight shoes.
I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.
Don't worry. It'll only seem kinky the first time.
Of course I don't look busy. I did it right the first time.
Why do people with closed minds always open their mouths?
I'm multitalented: I can talk and annoy you at the same time.
Do NOT start with me. You won't win.
The nice part about living in a small town is that when you don't know what you're doing, someone else does.
The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight because by then, your body and your fat are really good friends.
Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.
Sometimes I think I understand everything, then I regain consciousness.
Remember, there's a light at the end of every tunnel. Just make sure its not a train.
The next time someone says "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me " HIT THEM WITH A DICTIONARY!
I'm the girl who will burst out laughing in a dead silent room because of something that happened yesterday!
If life gives you lemons, make grape juice and let the world wonder how you did it!
I didn't fall for you, you tripped me.
Love? I'd rather fall in chocolate.
They say every 1 in 5 people is Chinese. There are five people in my family. Mom, Dad, Me, Tom, and Kong Shen Heng. I think it's Tom.
One Day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
Whose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have an 's' in it?
She's my best friend. Break her heart, and I'll break your face. :)
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them as much.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
You know the speed of light, so what's the speed of dark?
People who say anything's possible haven't tried to slam a revolving door.
Why do people say, "You can't have your cake and eat it too!"? Why would you get a cake if you can't eat it?!
Tell the truth and run.
Ever since 'Twilight', I've had a strange attraction to Cedric Diggory.
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend laughs and trips you again.
Expendability: Spock, Kirk, McCoy, and Ensign Ricky are beaming down to the planet. Guess who's not coming back?
She's the kind of best friend that, if my house was on fire, she'd be making s'mores and hitting on the firemen.
If all else fails, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Two wrongs don't make a right, but they make a good excuse.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
The person who smiles when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.
Curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought him back, but stupidity killed him again.
A wise man once said, "Ask a girl."
When in doubt, push random buttons!
When cows laugh, does milk come out of their noses?
Fighting is mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter.
You wanna know why God created man before woman? Every masterpiece needs a rough draft!
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Of course, it's usually an oncoming express train.
There are three kinds of people. Those who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest who have to test the electric fence for themselves.
They say guns don't kill people; people do. Well, I think guns help. I mean, if you just stood there and yelled 'BANG!' I don't think you'd kill many people...
They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why take the chance?
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police.
They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it every time I tell the truth, I get sent to my room?
Some people are like Slinky's. They seem to have no purpose, but they still bring you a smile when you push them down the stairs.
Keep smiling; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Love your enemies. It gets them really confused.
Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
Flying is simple, you just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Some say the glass is half full, some say it's half empty, I say, "Are you gonna drink that?"
All people have the right to stupidity but some people abuse the privilege.
When there's a will...I want to be in it.
The trouble with life, is there's no background music.
Do not walk behind me for I may not lead, do not walk in front of me for I may not follow, do not walk beside me either. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!
If being an idiot hurt, then you would be in constant pain.
If I were any lazier, I would slip into a coma!
If life gives you lemons...throw them at someone.
In order to lose your mind, you have to have one in the first place.
An optimist is someone who falls off the empire state building and after 50 floors says "So far so good!"
If Fed ex and UPS merge, they would be called Fed UP.
I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it.
Never drink water...if it can rust iron, think of what it can do to your stomach.
Chaos, panic, pandemonium, my work here is done.
FANFICTION: MY ANTI-DRUG. because, who has time for drugs if you're reading and plotting and writing and checking reviews? If this is true for you, copy and paste this to your profile.--( You vocabulary, reading skills and Imagination increases too_)
50 OR SO AWESOME WAYS TO MAKE YOUR TEACHER WANNA BACKHAND YOU!!
1. Walk into the classroom like a super spy. (keep your back on the walls as you walk, point your finger up like a gun, look around with shifty eyes, hum the mission impossible theme, etc.)
2. After everything your teacher says, ask why continuously.
3. If your teacher is yelling at a classmate, wait for them to finish their tantrum then ask” DOES SOMEBODY NEED A HUG??” very loudly.
4. If your teacher starts blowing up at you for saying that, simply reply, “wow I can tell you’re a blast at parties”
5. Sit in a corner and wait for everyone to stare at you. When they do, grab your head and scream “ THE LIGHT! MAKE IT STOP! ARGH IT BURNS!!”
6. Flick pieces of paper around the class.
7. When your teacher tells you to stop, cross your arms and say, “Your racist against paper aren’t you.”
8. Don’t do your Homework.
9. When your teacher asks you why you didn’t do your homework say “I dropped it while beating up this guy for saying you’re the worst teacher ever.” then sit there and smile sweetly.
10. When you have a substitute teacher, wait for them to write their name on the board. Then when they say hello my name is Mr./Mrs (insert name here), you stand up and say “PROVE IT!”
11. When your teacher asks why you were late say, “My goldfish died.” Then burst into tears.
12. When handing in your homework, write "This paper will self-destruct in 5 seconds." at the bottom.
13. When you leave the class bow and say, “May the force be with you, young one.”
14. When the teacher turns the light off, start singing opera as loud as you can. When they turn the light back on, look around pretending to be confused.
15. Whisper to the person next to you. When the teacher comes up behind you, scream “OMG GET AWAY! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!!”
16. Walk into class dancing the Macarena
17. Tell your teacher you heard the other teachers talking about him/her in the staff room
18. Raise your hand and say "I totally agree!" after everything your teacher says
19. Spend the whole lesson trying to lick your elbow
20. Speak in French.
21. Come late to class in a Spider-Man costume; say there was "a disturbance”
22. When they tell someone to turn around have everyone in class do it as well
23. "The homework’s due now? Oh, give me a minute then."
24. Hand in an essay where every word is misspelt.
25. Run in the room screaming, “THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!”
26. When the teacher asks you why you are late, say, “The queen is never late, everyone else is simply early."
27. When a teacher asks you a question, say, “I’m sorry, the brain you tried to reach has been disconnected, please leave me alone or try again later, thank you.”
28. When the teacher turns on the overhead projector, scream “AAH MY EYES!!”
29. Tell yourself knock-knock jokes, then laugh loads.
30. Hide under your desk and yell “THE SKY IS FALLING!”
31. When someone knocks on the door, shout “OH NO, THEY’RE COMING FOR ME!”
32. Bring in a 4th Grader and says he’s your new pet.
33. In your technology lesson, when the teacher asks you what you are making, say a nuclear bomb.
34. When your teacher asks you a question, just stare at them.
35. Constantly talk to yourself in a low voice.
36. Purposely fall off your chair and make a big scene about it.
37. If you’re playing a really boring game, make a big deal if you win.
38. Glue all their scissors together.
39. Make paperclip jewelery. I.e. necklaces, earrings, etc…
40. Pull out one strand of someone’s hair and yell “DNA!”
41. Wear a sticker or a badge that says ‘I am retarded’
42. Talk to a pen.
43. Put your hand up in a test and wait for your teacher to come over. When they whisper what’s wrong, yell “NO I WON’T MAKE OUT WITH YOU AFTER CLASS!”
44. Yell “LIAR!” to everything they say.
45. Smile. All the time.
46. Draw a tiny black spot on your arm. Make it bigger every day. Look at it and say, “It’s spreading, IT’S SPREADING!”
47. When a substitute teacher is taking attendance, say everyone is missing. Then, if they ask who you are, say ‘Your worst Nightmare’
48. When you know the answer, bounce up and down and go "OOOHH I KNOW THIS!!"
49. When a teacher calls on you say, "I forgot." To every question she asks.
50. If you have to blow your nose in class, blow your nose to the tune of your favorite song.
51. When the teacher is not facing you, get the whole class to move their desks forward towards the him/her!
52. Hum throughout the lesson, but make sure you do not get caught!
53. When a teacher asks you a question... Reply "ERM, COMPUTER SAYS NOOO!!"
54. When the teacher makes a statement, stand boldly and shout "I OBJECT!!"
55. REPEAT the last word the teacher says but say it much louder!
56. While the teachers back is turned, everyone swaps seats!
57. If you are sure you haven't passed the test, write your phone number at the end with a heart!
58. When you hear a Police car siren from outside, run around screaming in the classroom shouting "Oh no, they're here. Oh my god. Shit. Shit. Shit. What do I do? Miss/Sir you have to help me! Oh god. They must have found the body! HELP!"
59. When it's your turn to answer a question... Shout "NEXT!"
60. If you find a pencil on the floor, jump onto a desk, hold up the pencil, and yell, "LITTERING IS WRONG!! WHOEVER DROPPED THIS MUST BE PUNISHED!!" Then run around the room singing in a foreign language.
List twelve of your favorite legendary pokemon, in no particular order.
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Um, no, and, no.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
No, Ho-Oh goes with Lugia and Mewtwo goes with Amber
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Jirachi and Arceus; it just sounds cute
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
That is sick and wrong! Ew, ew, EW!
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Why was this even written?
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
11. Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
12. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
13. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
I highly doubt it
14. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Shining Star by B5
15. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Flying Pokemon rape Mew.
16. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
It's been a while.
17. 1 and 7 are in a happy relationship until 9 runs off with 4. 1, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with 11 and a brief unhappy affair with 12, then follows the wise advice of 5 and finds true love with 3.
What title would you give this fic?
Really F-ked up and Weird
18. How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort.
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell.
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
30) I will not go to class skyclad.
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously.
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
More Things I will not do while at Hogwarts:
1. I will not skip down the hall singing "I'm off to see the Wizard" when told to go to the headmaster's office.
2. I will not draw mustaches, glasses, scars, devil horns, or other paraphernalia on the paintings in Hogwarts while their subjects are sleeping. They do not find it amusing.
3. I will not bring fortune cookies to Divination class. It does not count for extra credit.
4. I will not bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination class. It also does not count for extra credit.
5. I will not follow potion instructions in reverse order to “see what happens.”
6. I will not accept anything edible from a Weasley. Especially if it is offered with a compensation for any damages.
7. I will not point to Harry Potter’s scar and ask if his Voldy senses are tingling.
8. I will not organize a witch burning. Even if I have been assigned to do a presentation on Muggle history in my Muggle Studies class.
9. I will not refer to the Accio charm as "The Force.”
10. I will not insist in Transfiguration class that the Easter Bunny is Jesus’ Animagus form.
11. I will not give a "Chosen by whom, actually?" shirt to Harry Potter for Christmas.
12. I will not lock the Gryffindors and Slytherins in a room and take bets on who will come out alive.
13. I will not start a betting pool on the fate of this year’s Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, as it is tasteless and tacky, not a clever money-making concept.
14. I will not hand out shirts that say “Potter 6, Voldemort 0.”
15. I will not throw water at Umbridge to see if she will melt. She won't.
16. I will not use detention with Umbridge to write "Told you I was hardcore!" on my hand.
17. I am not allowed to ask pureblood students things like, “If your parents got divorced, would they still be brother and sister?”
18. I will not tell Professor Snape he needs to go to his "Happy Place."
19. I will not enchant the telescopes on the Astronomy Tower to display non-existent constellations during O.W.L. exams.
20. I will not imitate Steve Irwin while in Care of Magical Creatures class, even if I have the best fake Australian accent.
21. I will not tell the teachers that they cannot assign homework, as we do not actually go home during the school year to do it.
22. When being interrogated by a member of the staff, I will not wave my hand and say ‘These are not the droids you are looking for’.
23. I will not add a spoonful of sugar to each potion I make. Mary Poppins was not a brewer of potions.
24. I will not charm the suits of armor to perform a rendition of ‘Knights of the Round Table’ for the Christmas feast.
25. I will not claim my X-files tapes are ‘Auror training videos’.
26. I will not make lightsaber sounds with my wand.
27. I will not sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
28. I will not teach Peeves Paintball.
29. I will not douse Harry Potter’s Invisibility Cloak in lemon juice to see if he turns visible while standing near the fire in the Common Room.
30. I will not change the password to the Prefects' bathroom to ‘Makes getting clean almost as fun as getting dirty’.
31. I will not yell ‘Believe it… or not’ after any of Dumbledore’s speeches.
32. I will not start food fights in the Great Hall.
33. I will not start Herbology class by singing the theme song of ‘Attack of the Killer Tomatoes’.
34. I will not add ‘according to the prophecy’ to the end of every sentence in Divintation class, just to raise my grade.
35. I am not to tell Muggleborn first years that Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Bean taste best when eaten a handful at a time.
36. I will not sing ‘Defying Gravity’ during Quidditch practice.
37. I am not to tell Nearly Headless Nick that he would lose his head if it wasn’t attached. That is just cruel.
38. I am not allowed to sing "Holding Out For A Hero" whenever Harry Potter enters the room.
39. I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his ‘time of the month’.
40. I will not draw an H on Percy Weasley's forehead.
41. The Giant Squid is not to be referred to as ‘My Lord Cthlulhu’, nor will I sacrifice first years to it on the new moon
42. First years are not play toys. I may not teach the Giant Squid to fetch them.
43. I will refer to Professor Snape by his proper name. He does not enjoy being called ‘Snookums’... neither does he respond favorably to ‘Sev’, ‘Snapey-Poo’ or ‘Debbie’.
Another Random Gurren Lagann Quiz
Write 10 random Gurren Lagann Characters
1)Have you ever read a 6/8 fluff story?
2)Are you a supporter of 10/5 romance?
3)What do you think would happen if 7 got 1 pregnant?
4)What pick-up line might 2 use on 9?
5)Write a title for a 3/8 romance.
A perv and a little girl. Enjoy.
6)Does 2/9 fluff interest you?
Hell to the no!
7)Could 4 have a crush on 7?
Probably... Creepy, but probably
8)Would 1 and 10 fall in love?
Possibly. I'm a supporter.
9)Would 6 be a good match for 7?
10)Write a summery for a 4/10 love-fic.
THAT IS SICK! I'M NOT EVEN GONNA ATTEMPT THAT!!!
On Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on the bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you think those kids should just give the Rabbit his cereal, copy this in your profile!
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped down the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you've ever read started to read a chapter in a fanfiction, got side-tracked, and forgot to review and realized it after the author posted another chapter, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
-Never knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run away. He hates that.
-30 percent of kids go to college. The other 70 either drop-out or don't have the proper skills to. If you're on of the 30 percent that you know you're going to go to college, copy and paste this into your profile.
-98 percent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're part of the 2 percent who hasn't, post this in your profile.
-If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
-Eighty percent of Americans don't smoke. If you're one of that eighty percent, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you are obsessed with anime, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you think Kidzbop sucks, copy this and paste it in your profile
-If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you think Writer's Block blows (sucks), copy and paste this into your profile.
-Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
-If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile
-If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
-If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
-Almond chocolate milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!!
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
-If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile
-If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile!
-Less than 1 percent of teenagers don't use make-up. Are you one of those who don't? BE PROUD AND GLUE THIS THING IN YOUR -PROFILE!
-If you think High School Musical was a crappy movie, copy this and paste it in your profile
-99.5 percent of teenagers and kids have a myspace and are literally addicted, if you are the 0.5 who thinks myspace is a dumb way to make friends,relationships,etc. post this onto your profile.
-A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know ands wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.
-Boys are like slinkies, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
-When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n' slide.
-When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and let the world wonder how you did it.
-I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
-No trespassing, violators will be shot and survivors will be shot again.
-If you don't like my driving then stay off the sidewalk!
-My imaginary friend thinks you have mental problems.
-If you are reading this then step 1 of my EVIL PLAN is complete.
-92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your ass off.
Chocolate chip cookies are the best!! If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile!!
If you ran up a down escalator copy this into your profile
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus put this on your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that you have scared people with your obsession place this on your profile.
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason put this on your profile.
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
If you have ever gotten a lock (like one on a locker) and put it on something, then forgot the combination, copy and paste this into your profile.
Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and flip them off
Do not use an axe to kill a fly on your friends' head.
Guns don't kill people. I do.
My imaginary friend doesn't like you either.
Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Taste the rainbow- Eat CRAYONS
A day without sunshine is like... night.
Don't ever attempt a staring contest with a brick wall, they cheat a lot
Don't make me mad...I'm known to bite at random!!
Don't walk in my footsteps. I walk into walls.
I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect!
I do what cheerios tell me.
I put the 'fun' in 'dysfunctional'.
If you wish on a falling star it might come true... Unless it's a meteor hurdling to earth... Then no wishes come true... Unless your wish was to be killed a meteor hurdling to earth.
Okay...so there's this thing called retarded-ness and me and my freinds, well...We've gone pro.
Father:"You’re in big trouble Miss!"
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted,"Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
101 things to do in Walmart.
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing football; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Run up to an employee (preferably a male) while squeezing your legs together and practically yell at him "I need some tampons!!"
6. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
7. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
8. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms.
9. While walking around the store, sing in your loudest voice possible "Sex and candy".
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 7 in Housewares," and see what happens.
11. Tune all the radios to a polka station, turn them all off and turn up all the volumes to the max.
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this shit, anyway?"
15. Repeat #14 in the jewelry department.
16. Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
17. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
20. Put M&M's on layaway.
21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
24. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "...I'm Batman. Come, Robin--to the Batcave!"
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hell" upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
31. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose. (I only pretended! It still counts though!)
32. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
33. Take bets on the battle described above.
34. Set up another battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. G.I. Janes. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!)
35. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
36. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest room.
37. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
40. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
41. Fill your cart with boxes of condoms, and watch everyone's jaws drop when you attempt to buy them.
42. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
43. Two words: "Marco Polo."
44. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle,etc.
45. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics.
46. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
47. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like "the fat man walks alone," and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them
48. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you and get into a very serious conversation. Exp: The person is breaking up with you and you begin crying "How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me! I knew there was another girl, but I thought I had won. You kissed ME darling." Then act as though you are being beaten and fall onto the ground screaming and having convulsions.
49. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
50. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
51. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
52. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying "Good girl, good Bessie."
53. Go over to the shoe department and try on every pair of shoes, not putiing one pair back. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
54. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something,quickly make off with it without saying a word.
55. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
56. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
57. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
58. In the makeup department, spray yourself with every perfume there is, then walk up to a boy who is with another girl and start flirting with him in that annoying, ditsy way. "hi!! (giggle) What's your sign?(giggle)." When the boy shows no interest, start hitting on the girl the exact same way. "hi!! (giggle) What's your sign? (giggle)."
59. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
60. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
61. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
62. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
63. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
64. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
65. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
66. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
67. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a "test drive."
68. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
69. Get boxes of Condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they don't realize it.
70. Get an empty book, and say it's a guest book. Get people to sign.
71. Play a game of indoor freeze tag
72. Drive around the entrances screaming out the window "the British are coming"
73. Have a team race with your friends- one person sits in the cart, the other pushes
74. Go to the checkout and buy a bar of candy. Repeat, going to the same cash register, until the clerk notices
75. Fill your cart up as much as possible, and then try to use the express lane
76. Use a bullhorn and occasionally say that there is free candy in aisle X (aisle X being the condom aisle)
77. Run into a pyramid of cans, heroically saying "I'm gonna save us from that bomb!"
78. Use a conveyer belt as a treadmill and lose some weight
79. Grab heavy but not too heavy objects, and see who can throw them the most aisles over.
80. When people aren't looking, put tampons in their carts if they are a guy, or if they are a gal, put in a jock strap.
81. Randomly direct people to the deodorant section
82. Tell someone that you will sue for false advertising, since they do not sell walls.
83. Take your boyfriend or girlfriend to the food section and have an expensive dinner.
84. Try to push your cart through a checkout without paying. When the clerk tries to stop you, kick in his balls (dont try it on a chick, it wont work), run, but leave the cart. See what happens.
85. If people arent looking at their cart, steal it.
86. Go to the gun section, saying "Can I buy a gun? I'm tired of that stupid smily face!"
87. Buy expensive stuff, go home and use wite-out and a pen to change the price to something much lower, and the total much higher, then return and demand a refund.
88. See how much stuff you can break before you get caught
89. Take a leak in the dressing rooms. (That's just sick, so I snuck my friends dog in Walmart, and he did it! So, that counts!)
90. Repeadeately say "The clowns are not eating me."
91. Use fake checks, but sign them using your neighbors name.
92. Rearrange items as you see fit.
93. Take a full set of guy's clothes and a full set of gal's clothes, then leave them lying somewhere.
94. Put pokemon stuff in a cart that is full of stuff like KoRn and Limp Bizkit CDs.
95. Grab condoms and stick them in everyone's face (only the opposite sex).
96. Do #95 but with the same sex (not recomended).
97. Grab stickers that say "radioactive" and put them randomly on food items.
98. Follow someone until they notice.
99. Pull out pins, like that guy form the 7 Up commercial.
100. Throw Skittles at people and scream "TASTE THE RAINBOW!"
101. Loiter. When asked to leave, tell them you live here.'
Roses are red,
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else.
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny when you laugh for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
--HOMOPHOBIA IS GAY--
My name is Tiffany
I am three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren’t ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can’t do a wrong
I can’t speak at all
Or else im locked up
All day long.
When im awake im all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren’t home
When my mommy does come home
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe ill just get
One whipping tonight.
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie’s bar.
I hear him curse
My name is called
I press myself
Against the wall
I try to hide
From his evil eyes
I’m so afraid now
I’m starting to cry
He finds me weeping
Calls me ugly words,
He says its my fault
He suffers at work.
He slaps and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And run to the door
He’s already locked it
And i start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken,
"I’m sorry!", I scream
But its now much to late
His face has been twisted
Into a unimaginable shape
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
O please God, have mercy!
O please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor
My name is Tiffany
I am three,
Tonight my daddy
If you believe that child abuse is WRONG and needs to stop, repost this!
1) an excuse to look like an idiot
2) a way to annoy random people
3) F-U-N (shake shake shake shake ah! shake it!)
Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't kick your ass so hard you cry!
If you think a girl can't hit than come on over here and let me show you!
Never trash talk a Softball player
She has a bat and she knows how to use it
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica, twilightgirl1918, Just A Little Bit Dramatic, Pirates OWNS you, Cripsee, I'll have some stupid cliché, Katie-3llen,Angelz on Edge, CloudyWind732984, strangeweirdo,KaLSaR! lol! AlvinNBrittney, Sergeant Daniel, .-TsukixSoul-.-Forever-., AnimeGirl1220
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
If you think it's unfair that Drew isn't in ANY pokemon movie, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile.
If you are crazy and/or insane and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile.
A large percent of authors do not know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. If you do know the difference, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you obsessively check your email almost every 10 minutes, copy and paste this to your profile
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile
If you walk and trip or stumble because your too busy thinking copy and paste this into your profile
If you DON'T check under the bed for monsters, but you DO check behind the shower curtain for monsters/murderers/Michael Jackson, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fan-fiction copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fan-fictions, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
I hear voices and they don't like you
I'm not paranoid...WHICH ONE OF MY ENEMIES TOLD YOU THIS!!
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried
I'm not insane... I just do what the voices tell me to
"What happens when we get to scared half to death Twice?"
You know it's gonna be a bad day when you jump out of bed, and miss the floor
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it
There's beauty in all imperfections. Learn to love them.
I say we shoot cupid.
Welcome to the world where being you is never enough.
Live your life crazy and love every minute of it.
Turn that ipod up way loud and block out that world like nothing is wrong.
I'd rather die than let you control me.
My friends are CRAZY, but I still love them. Cherish yesterday, Live today, Dream tomorrow.
If you've ever imagined yourself killing off a fictional character so that you could steal her fictional boyfriend, copy this into your profile.
If you would kill to have wings, post this in your profile.
If you easily finish one novel a day, copy this onto your profile.
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If people think you are mentally insane and you're okay with that...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy this and paste it in your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of the effects, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever wished that the world of harry potter came true, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever wished you were Hermione Granger, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you love Doctor Who just as much as I do copy and past this into your profile
If you too are angry with the BBC for making all us Doc Who lovers wait until 2010 for the next series copy and paste this into your profile
If you can easily finish a novel in one day, put this on your profile!
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, put this in your profile.
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile
If your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you think High School Musical is not a real musical, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like singing songs at random points in the day, copy this into your profile.
Nerds control computers. Computers will one day rule the universe. Thus, nerds will someday rule the universe. If you're a proud nerd, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you would walk 1,000 miles to see the person you love for 5 minutes, copy and paste this onto your profile.
92 percent of the teenage population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch, American Eagle, or Hollister decided breathing was uncool. Paste this onto your profile if you are one of the 8 percent that would be laughing hysterically instead.
98 percent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
98 percent of teens say "I love you" and don't mean it...I am one of the 2 percent that do mean it. If you are too, copy and paste this onto your profile.
93 percent of teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would curiously ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
95 percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the 5 percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, deathxbyxdawnxgurl, weasleybabe24, ga nat nat, evil older sister, Frozenfan, slygirl16, Raxacoricofallopatorius, Maethorwen of Atlantis, PaddySnuffles, AnimeGirl1220,
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile!
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you actually take the time to read other people's profiles, put this in yours.
If you've actually stopped reading a story because of the terrible state of the grammar, add this to your profile.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like, two reviews, add this to your profile.
If you have ever forgotten your name while introducing yourself, copy this to your profile.
If you are extremely obsessed with British boys, and their accents, copy this to your profile.
If you believe that over half of all you say/write/think doesn't come out right and is complete stupidity, copy and paste this into your profile.
I am the girl...that doesn't go to school dances or games. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a friend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't ever been asked out. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Orlando Bloom or another actor no longer hugely popular, who can express herself better without words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and Paste this onto your account if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
If you are a complete spelling/grammar/punctuation freak, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever (almost) taken over the world, but were distracted by something shiny, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever lost someone you loved, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have ever made up your own language just for fun, copy and paste this into your profile.
If people think you are mentally insane copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing copy and paste this into your profile.
if there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two goose are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever been standing straight up and suddenly fell down for no apparent reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
20 ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity:
1: At lunch time, sit in you car with sunglasses on and point a hair dry at passing cars; see if they slow down
2: Page yourself over the intercom. Do not disguise your voice.
3: Every time some one asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that
4: Put you garbage can on your desk and label it "IN"
5: Put decaf in the coffee maker (home or work). When everyone gets over their caffeine addiction, switch to espresso
6: In your memo book, on all your checks, put "FOR SMUGGLING DIAMONDS"
7: Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance To The Prophecy"
8: Dont use any punctuation
9: As often as possible, skip instead of walking
10: Order diet water whenever you go out with a serious face
11: Specify that your drive-thru order is "TO GO"
12: Sing along at the opera
13: Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme
14: Put mosquito netting around your work area (or room) and play tropical sounds all day
15: 5 days in advance, tell your friend that you can't go to their party cause you don't 'feel like it'
16: Have friends or coworkers address you by your wrestling name "Rock Bottom"
17: When the cash comes out of the ATM yell, "I WON, I WON"
18: When exiting the zoo, start running toward the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives they're loose"
19: Tell your children (or younger sibling) that "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go"
20: And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity is... Copy this and put it on your profile!
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself (I find that I am a very tough opponent). So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
If Math class kills all your self-esteem, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wondered what it is people find so fascinating about being "normal" copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
A large percentage of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you are one of the ones that do and want to deck 'em, put this in your profile.
If your only problem with homosexuality is that it means your chances of kissing John Barrowman are massively decreased, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this to your profile.
If your friends are considering torturing you to stop you talking about a fictional character, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
Russell T Davies is evil and a genius. Mainly because he's brilliant and tries to hide it behind cruelty and coldness. He killed Ianto...but he created Ianto...so all is forgiven...or is it? If you agree that Davies is an evil genius but has good intentions, copy this into your profile.
If you get inspired to write at random moments through the day put this on your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, put this in your profile.
If you've ever seen a movie or so many times you can quote it word for word and you do at random times or when the moment seems to need a quote; put this in your profile.
If you are a CHOCAHOLIC TALKAHOLIC OR A-SHOPAHOLIC then copy and paste this!
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you love animals, copy and paste.
If you think that Edward and Bella are a better pairing than Jacob and Bella, copy and paste.
If you hate people who are backseat-drivers, copy and paste.
If it annoys you when the person sitting in the passenger seat can't seam to just PICK A STATION ALREADY, copy and paste.
If your one true love is an Anime, Book, or Movie character, copy and paste.
If you have the disease Arachnophobia, not the organization, copy and paste.
If you knew what I mean above, copy and paste.
If you have ever fallen so deeply in love with someone who doesn't exist that people now go out of their way to avoid you, copy and paste.
If you can't seem to keep your mouth shut when it really counts, copy and paste.
If you don't have an account, get one then copy and paste.
If you're new to this site, copy and paste.
If you hate yaoi slash-pairings, copy and paste.
If you love KidxMaka, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Death the Kid needs some SERIOUS therapy, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love SoulxMakaxKid, copy and paste this into your profile.
Copy and paste this into your profile if you wish there was more romance/ heat in the anime Soul Eater.
Copy and paste this into your profile if you copied and pasted at least one of these things into your profile.
Copy and paste if you support the pairing JustinxMaka even though it's canon!
Copy and paste if one of your life goals includes:
-Testing in Aperture
-Owning a turret
Copy and paste these if you are OBSESSED WITH PORTAL!
Come to the dark side... screw cookies, WE HAVE CAKE!!!
When life gives you lemons, quote Cave Johnson!
Copy and paste this if you ever tried to bounce on blue paint, run super fast on orange paint, or wondered if you could portal onto white paint.
Copy and paste if you wish you had an Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device.
Copy and paste if you dreamed about Aperture... then cried when you realized it was just a dream.
Copy and paste if you can practically hear GLaDOS whenever you read a warning label. (Warning:May contain peanuts. On a bag of Peanut M&Ms? Really? No shit, Sherlock! And don't look into the operational end of the device, either!)
If you are an obsessive fangirl who would kill to protect your obsession copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Thrax should have so totally won, copy and paste this into your profile
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever dreamed about dating a movie/book character copy and paste this into your profile
If you think slashers are awesome copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever met your obsession and would be completely calm on the outside and screaming on the inside copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't trust popular people (well most) copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are an awesome author copy and paste this into your profile! (this should be everyone)
If you love the fact that you are different copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love how adorably stupid Ghostface is copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are not afraid to express yourself copy and paste this into your profile.
Your friend does something hilariously stupid even when they thought it was the smartest thing in the world. If you have ever just gave them a thumbs up and smiled like an idiot copy and paste this into your profile. XD
Many teens do drugs and have sex...if you like chocolate chip cookies copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious preppy people PLEASE copy this in your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off.
If Justin Bieber or Edward Cullan were about to jump off a skyscraper, and you are the sane percent who would sit there eating popcorn saying 'Do a flip you sparkly b*tch', copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever annoyed someone to the point where they tell you to 'Shut up and get away from me you freak' copy and paste this into your profile
DO NOT READ THIS IF U DARE
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
Okay, I'm updating my profile just for the hell of it! Yes, I WILL be doing this often... Okay, so I've got to hurry because I have to go to school in about, 14 to 15 minutes! So, I'll make this brief and to-the-point. My computer screwed up (I'm writing this with my mom's computer; mine doesn't and never has had internet), and I had to put stories, pictures, videos and all of the other shit I kept on there on my flashdrive. Why? My mom have to bring my computer back to factory. For those of you who don't know what that means, it means that my mom had to completely erase EVERYTHING on my computer. So, yeah. We just now got Halo on there. This means that, until we get this shit straightened out, I won't be able to post stories. It was already gonna be shitty trying to get my stories onto my mom's computer, now I have this crap to deal with XD. I will get my stories up ASAP. Well, that's all for now! Bye!
Yeah, so, I just found something out; I can't upload stories until I get Microsoft Word back on my computer. And my grandma has the program. So, yeah. It could be a while. Just letting ya' know that you guys could be in for a freaking LONG wait. So, that's it. Later!
Honestly, I'm writing this for the sake of randomness. Aaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnd I have something to say: I GOT MICROSOFT WORD BACK ON MY COMPUTER!! That means that I will get a story uploaded soon! Goodbye Nya!
Guess what?! I GOT MY FIST STORY UP!! Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to get the second chapter up. I tried, but I ended up accidentally posting the same chapter twice. If anyone can help me, please don't be afraid to message me!
I anyone is reading my story, PLEASE REVIEW!! I need to know if people are reading! Flames are accepted!
Okay, I have figured out how to put chapters up, and chappie no. 2 is up! Please, someone, at least review my story! I just want to know if people are reading! I don't give a f-k if I get Flames! Just review damnit!
Okay, not only do I have the next 2 chapters up for my first story, I also have 3 more stories started! So, yeah. I now have things figured out. Okay, bye!
Ok, so, just so you know, I'll be keeping my poll open for another month, but since people (obviously) want me to write a Gurren Lagann-Pokemon crossover, I'm just gonna go ahead and do just that! In fact, the first chapter is done and will be up shortly. Bye, nya!
Wow, it's been awhile since I updated this. Anywho, I'm planning on putting up 2 Soul Eater stories; one will be the next installment of my 'Me and My Friends in' series, and the other will be a truth or dare. I don't plan on ever updating my Warriors Truth or Dare. It just isn't working out for me. I'll probably delete it soon... Also, the next chapter of 'Just Another Completely Normal Day, NOT!' is in the works! In other words, it's almost finished! By the way, if you're reading my stories, PLEASE REVIEW! I need to know whether or not people are reading. Also, I'm about to take my poll down, and replace it with a new one! I'll do that sometime today! Okay, so, bye!
Hello! Okay, I'm going to put up a new story soon; a Soul Eater one-shot! Also, I'm going to test out writing fluff... And angst. I've never tried it before, so I'm not sure how good at it I'll be! Cross your fingers! Bye!
Okay, okay, yes, school has started. NOOOOOOO!!!! Lol, anyway, I've decide to post a new fic, a Soul Eater one. Also, it won't be an angst fic; I've given up on that idea entirely. Instead, it's going to be an adventure fic staring my OCs! WHOO! YAY FOR OCS! Well, that's about it. See ya!
I now have 14 fanfics up! I had to delete my Soul Eater Truth or Dare, though :P. Anyway, I know I haven't been updating a few of my stories lately. Well, I have an explanation; I moved recently... Hey, I just said I had an explanation I never said it was a good one. Anyway, I'm planning on putting up a two-chapter story for my new favorite Soul Eater pairing soon! The pairing is probably considered canon; it's JustinxMaka. Oh yeah. So, anyway, BYE!
Halloween is tomorrow! Also, I've set a deadline for myself; I have to update almost all of my stories (Kidnapped, Me and My Friends in Death City [I renamed it] Basketball Game, My Pokemon Journey, Just Another Completely Normal Day, NOT! and Witch Sisters) and I'll be posting a 'How to Survive in a Horror/Survival Situation' story too. I'm almost finished; I've only got 3 more chapters to go, and I'm set! That's all for now! See ya!
Hello! How was your Thanksgiving? Mine was great! Anyway, I'm going to put up a new Soul Eater story! It's going to be pretty much a suspense/horror story, so I'm not leaking any details right now. But, I hope everyone likes it! Okies, gotta go! Bye!
Yo! Today's my birthday, and I'm officially 14! Whoot! Anyway, I'm sorry for not updating ANYTHING in so long! I'm working on it, okay? I'll try to get the next chapter of 'Witch Sisters' up by this Friday. But, I have a hectic life, so no promises. Sorry! Well, that's about all for this post. BYE!
Wow. Just, just WOW. It's been how long since I updated, oh, I dunno, ANYTHING?! Well, okay, I guess I have been updating 'What Have We Gotten Ourselves Into?' fairly often, but everything else? Nothing in months. My reason? Writer's block. I was HOPING that over summer break I'd be able to get my creativity for those stories back, but alas, no. Now, I have 8 days left until I'm sent to High School, AKA Teenage Hell. So, I'm going to TRY and get at least ONE update for all of my stories before the school year starts. Possible? I think not. Probable? Who the f-k knows? Also, I'm now obsessed with GUNxSWORD. Also, if you've noticed, I've organized the list of animes at the top of my profile :3
News Flash: I HAVE INTERNET ON MY COMPUTER NOW! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Wow, I haven't done much in a WHILE... I feel a little (okay, a LOT) bad for neglecting my stories, but I just can't get inspired for any of them. Though, my Glory story (What Have We Gotten Ourselves Into?) is probably going to get an update soon. well, sooner than the rest of my stories. So, that's a plus. And, I'm working on three other side-projects (a harry Potter fanfic, a Hunger Games crossover fic with 13 other anime, and a Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice fanfic). Those are keeping me kind of busy right now. Plus, high school stuff (that I barely even pay attention to and still get A's on WTF), and the Anime Club and Writing Club I'm part of. And then, I have a friend (her house is almost directly behind mine) who just walks into my house whenever, like she owns the place. So, yeah, I got some shit going on. BUT, I'll try to update WHWGOI, and my Gun X Sword fanfic. Sometime. Eventually. I think. God, I'm so terrible at this...
Also. I have recently realized this; my stories suck. No, seriously, they do. My 'Me and My Friends in...' series sucks ass. I'm actually terminating it. Mostly because (and I forgot to mention this -_-) I moved a few years ago. I won't tell you where I live now, or where I used to live (I'd be a real moron if I did that -_-), but since moving, I have realized something. Those girls I was hanging out with were NOT my friends. After being away from them for awhile, I realized that a) Brianna, AKA 'Lilly,' just wanted to change me so that i was more like her (AKA 'normal'), b) Becca, AKA 'Maggie,' just wanted me to be her follower/lackie, and c) Megan, AKA Jamie... well, we were never really that close in the first place. So, I'm sorry, but the 'Me and My Friends in...' series is being permanently discontinued.
Now, there's the issue of my other stories. 'Basketball Game'... I honestly can't see why people like it. It was written on a whim, as a way to let out my inner JustinxMaka fangirl. It's not very good, and I have no clue why it's getting so much positive feedback. I'm probably going to re-write it, in an attempt to get the characters more in character.
'Kidnapped' was written because I was bored. It was late when I started it, and now I really have no more interest in writing for it. I will end up finishing it eventually, but don't hold your breath. I'm also in the process of re-writing it as well.
'What Have We Gotten Ourselves Into?' is what I consider my best work yet. It hasn't been updated in awhile, but it will be eventually. As for the quality... when I reach my 20 chapter deadline, I'll probably go back through and do some editing, see what looks good, tie up some loose ends, clean it up a bit, yadda yadda. But I have decided to completely re-work the beginning, because I feel it's much too close to Spanish Sunrise's fic, Glory of a Hero. So close, it borders on plagiarism. Hence, the re-working.
My Gun X Sword fic (can't be bothered to remember the name right now :P) is kind of slow, but I have plans for it. I don't currently think it's in need of editing or a re-write, but that could change, depending on what ideas I come up with and what twists I decide to throw in.
'Just Another Day... Not!' is crap. I'm probably going to re-write the whole thing, with a completely different plot, OC, and title. Because, let's face it, it sucks. The title was actually half-stolen from a fic a friend of mine wrote. I'm fairly ashamed of that...
Now, new stories. I'm currently working on several side-projects. Specifically, a Harry Potter fanfic (I plan on finishing it before I start posting for it), a Hetalia fic, A Heart/Joker/Clover no Kuni no Alice fanfic, the total and utter re-write of my Pokemon fic, plus a couple Silent Hill fics, a Romeo and Juliet fanfic, a Re-Animator fic, and two original stories (one in progress, one that's still rattling around in my head) that I'm probably going to put up on my FictionPress account, once I'm happy with them. I also have a few one-shots in mind, and I'm most likely going to try my hand at creating some original monsters for one of my Silent Hill fics. If you're interested in seeing the designs, I'll probably put them up on my dA page when I finish them.
Finally... school. I actually really like my school, and I'm looking forward to the new year. However, Sophomore year also means less time for creative pursuits (other than the drawing class I'm taking). I mean, yeah, I do doodle and draw in class a lot, but I do have to pay attention sometimes. Right? XD
Also, finally, finally, last thing, I'm taking German this year. That means that (hopefully) after this year, I'll be able to accurately portray a character speaking German. Next year, I'm probably going to take Psychology as well, because I hear that can be useful in terms of creating characters, not to mention character development. So, yeah. Now that you're all caught up with my life and the progress of my stories, I guess that's all for now. Bye!
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Awesome Gurren Lagann Fics|
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Gurren Lagann|