Author has written 5 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Supernatural, White Collar, Fallout, and Resident Evil.
Hey all! I try my hardest on every piece of writing I do, and I think I do fairly well. But I do make mistakes, so don't be afraid to criticize! However, I will ask that you please don't pile drive me with it. I heavily appreciate criticism, but there is a fine line between constructive criticism and being demanding (a.k.a. pile drive criticism). Thank you those who like my writing!
Oh, and one more thing, I am a busy person, so if I am a little late on updating a story, I deeply apologize. It's either that, or I lose intrest or writer's block. Like for instance, "The Darkness Inside Me" is one of those I am having trouble with.
Update (2/22/13):The Darkness Inside Me IS still being worked on, however I have been very busy with finals and life shitting on my front lawn (that bastard -_-), so working on that story isn't exactly on the top of my priority list. However, things are clearing up and I'm starting to get motivated. So, soon, hopefully? :)
I personally admire the writer Natoya, so check her out!!! :)
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile.
If you ever walked into the wrong classroom, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
If you've ever busted a move/burst into a song, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you're addicted to pocky, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have a scary crush on a book, anime or game character then copy this into your profile.
If you hear the voices of your characters in your head, please copy this into your profile.
If you love Yu-Gi-Oh so much, copy this to your profile/signature!
If you think Yami's the reincarnation of a sex god, copy this to your profile/signature!
If you love Yaoi/Shonen-ai, copy this to your profile/signature!
If you're a Yaoi fangirl and proud of it then copy this to your profile.
If you love yaoi/shounen-ai, copy this into your profile.
Fun Things To Do In An Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
2. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
3. Whistle the first seven notes of "Handlebars" over and over again.
4. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
5. On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
6. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral
7. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now, motion sickness!"
8. Meow occasionally.
9. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.
10. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
THINGS TO DO AT WALMART...
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in housewares and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring in pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'
8. Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti- depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the Mission Impossible theme.
11. Hide in a clothing rack; when people browse through, say PICK ME!
12. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!! "
13. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
14. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!!"
16. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
17. Challenge people to duels in the back aisles with wrapping paper tubes.
18. Have a conversation with yourself loud enough so that people in the other aisles can hear you
LEARN CHINESE IN 5 MINUTES
Say the words out loud.
1) That's not right... ...Sum Ting Wong
2) Are you harboring a fugitive? ...Hu Yu Hai Ding
3) See me ASAP... ...Kum Hia Nao
4) Stupid Man... ... Dum Fuk
5) Small Horse... ...Tai Ni Po Ni
6) Did you go to the Beach?...Wai Yu So Tan
7) I bumped into a coffee table...Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni
8) I think you need a face lift...Chin Tu Fat
9) It's very dark in here...Wao So Dim
10) I thought you were on a diet...Wai Yu Mun Ching
11) This is a tow away zone...,No Pah King
12) Our meeting is next week...Wai Yu Kum Nao
13) Staying out of sight...Le i Ying Lo
14) He's cleaning his automobile...Wa Shing Ka
15) Your body odor is offensive...Yu Stin Ki Pu
16) Great... ...Fa Kin Su Pah
REMEMBER WHEN .. getting high meant swinging at a playground? The worst thing you could get from a boy was cooties?'m 0 m' (was your hero)and 'D a D' was the boy you were gonna marry? When your worst enemies were your siblings and race issues were about who ran fastest? When War was a card game and life was simple and care free? Remember when all you wanted to do WAS GROW UP?
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now
Projects I'm currently working on:
Darkest Passion: Marik/ Yami Marik- Marik comes home from school one day, expecting another ordinary, boring night of homework and whatever else he could find to do to ease his boredom. Little does he know that Yami has something else entirely in mind... (UPDATE: I can't find my rough draft for this one either, so this one is postponed, but I DO plan on getting it up- it will be a one shot for all you pron lovers ;) )
I Get Off: A White Collar Fanfiction: Another Peter/ Neal! I know how everyone loved that last one, so why not make another one? :) The basic outline of this story is going to be, well, check out the lyrics to the song "I Get Off" by Halestorm, and that'll pretty much describe it. Except Neal is on a camera, and Peter is watching him. With naughty thoughts bouncing around in his head. *Devilish Grin* (UPDATE: My computer crashed, and I believe I lost this one. :( But if I can't find it I might consider trying to retype it.)