Hi everyone so here's a little bit about me
Interests: Reading, and film-making (I hope to become a film-maker)
Favourite Music: Adele, McBusted, The Script, Meatloaf, Amy Winehouse
Favourite Films: I like anything funny or romantic or pretty much anything that isn't horror
1. "look like the innocent flower. But be the serpent under't."
2. The quality of mercy is not strain'd, It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven Upon the place beneath."
3."I'm not gonna rape you in the middle of the Seagull"
4. “I believe, whatever doesn’t kill you simply makes you, stranger”
5. “Now bring me that horizon”
6. "Do I look like a ditchable prom date to you?"
7. "Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of a lesser man to light the flames."
8. "I'm going on an adventure."
9. "My love is like a red red rose that's newly sprung in June."
10. "Remember Tam O'Shanter's Mare."
11. "The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men Gang aft agley,"