Poll: Which of my upcoming stories would you most like to see next? See information about them on my profile page. Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for Criminal Minds, How I Met Your Mother, and Big Bang Theory.
Attention Readers!: There should be a new chapter of Trembling Abyss up soon, and I do think it will be the last! Any other stories that I may not have finished are probably going to stay that way. Sorry, but the muse just doesn't want me to continue them! I do plan to write more fanfiction in the future and certainly more Morgan/Reid. We'll see when it happens. I'm not even going to pretend I know because I always end up saying the opposite of what happens.
1) I'm Gay I Swear Spinoffs. Basically Hotch would either help Gideon with an addiction to prostitutes and a habit of stealing Reid's underwear, JJ with her inability to stop being a stripper, Garcia with her stalking of team members, or Prentiss with her picking up random people and handcuffing them for crazy naughtiness.
2) Continuing my story Trembling Abyss: Basically for those of you haven’t read it, it’s a Morgan/Reid story where Morgan’s past psychological trauma leads him to do something he very much regrets. (Aka Hitting poor Reid.) If I were to continue it would be going a lot deeper into their relationship and getting them to work things out slowly.
3) AU Rockstar Story: I have this idea for an AU story where some of the Criminal Minds characters are in this famous rock band. I’m thinking Morgan would be the drummer and Reid would totally be the front man. Totally an excuse to get him into leather pants and no shirt, but also it would be the kind of story with both humor and serious sorts of issues. Morgan/Reid as always. I think it might be a horribly stupid idea, but if you want me to write this one, tell me who else you think should be in the band.
4) Morgan and Reid Making Babies: (I wouldn't actually call it that.) A story in which Morgan convinces a reluctant Reid that they should have a child and Garcia would be the surrogate mother. It would be quite funny but not crack. I already have quite a few of the jokes planned out.
5) Reid Gets Kidnapped (Again!): A story where Reid has a stalker and is kidnapped and some very not nice things happen to him. I know it’s very typical, but every Reid fan wants to write one. And usually loves to read them. Morgan/Reid. I’ve got lots of ideas for this and I think you would enjoy it if the premise appeals to you.
6) Institutionalization: After a particularly traumatic case Reid goes on a downward spiral and as a result quits the team. When his mental condition gets bad enough, Morgan makes the very difficult decision to put his husband in a mental institution. (I’ve got great ideas for this one… Chapters and chapter beautifully written out in my mind. I’m probably most psyched for this one.)
7) The Many Affairs of David Rossi: Read more about it way down on my profile page under Question 24. Basically, Rossi sleeps with A LOT of people before he finds someone he really loves. It would be funny, I guess. It’s my least favorite option because it so totally isn’t Morgan/Reid.
8) Three Sexy Bitches, The Kid, and The Black Guy: Almost forgot! I got a request to write a story where JJ, Garcia, Prentiss, Morgan, and Reid go to a porn shop and make a movie. It's a reference to I'm Gay, I Swear. I would be really nervous writing Three Sexy Bitches, The Kid, and The Black Guy, but I have a feeling it would be very funny. This is the only one that would be a oneshot.
So, I guess I"ll say a little about myself here.
I'm female, age nineteen.
I have a crazy obsession with all things Criminal Minds. My favorite pairing (or maybe it would be better to phrase it as the only pairing that I ever think about) is Reid/Morgan.
I love both serious stories and funny ones. I'm a firm believer in the art of crackfics.
I'm an avid reader and I love to review. I'm often that weird person that writes page long reviews that sound like someone who had just taken a tour of a Red Bull factory where you could drink all you liked. I sort of pride myself on giving the most thorough reviews.
I have a ton of half-baked ideas in the works for stories. I have no idea where to go next. It would be cool if someone suggested story ideas for me to write. As long as it's Reid/Morgan... Always Reid and Morgan...
Well, anyway. Other than that, as a person I'm pretty nice. I'm super easy to get along with. I'm shy in real life, but on the internet, you can't shut me up. I'm always excited and bubbly. That's pretty much it...
About My Stories:
I'm Gay, I Swear! is a total crackfic. Meant for entertainment and laughter only. I'm currently in the midst of the final chapter. No idea when it'll be done.
Trembling Abyss is a serious story about the deep psychological issues Morgan has and how they affect his relationship with Reid. No longer a oneshot, but I'm having difficulties with the third chapter. I fully intend to pick it back up though.
Your Secret's Safe With Me was the first story I wrote for this site. Kind of cute, kind of funny, kind of sad, kind of angst, and a lot of romantic tension. Updated daily.
A Quiet Dinner is a funny little oneshot featuring the lovely Morgan/Reid. (Same with all my stories actually... but still!) It's probably good for a laugh if you have a few spare minutes you don't know what to do with.
Dr. Spencer Reid; Sexpert is pretty much exactly how it sounds. Reid as a sexpert. With the added bonus of Morgan/Reid and so much sex-related humor it should be illegal.
Why I Wanted to Leave is the one story I have that isn't Morgan/Reid! It's not even slash! It's just a thought I had of something that could happen to JJ to make her want to quit the team. It's pretty dark and different from all my other stories, but I'm quite proud of it.
Just for fun: List your 12 favorite characters in a random order:
1. David Rossi
01.) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
02.)Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
03.) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
04.) Do you recall any fics about Nine? Can you recommend any?
05.) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
06.) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
07.) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
08.) Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fanfic.
09.)Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff fanfic?
10.) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
11.) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
12.) Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?
13.) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
14.) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
15.) Would anyone you know write Two/Four/Five?
16.) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
17.) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
18.) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
19.) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
20.) When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
21.) What is Six's super-secret kink?
22.) Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
23.) If Three and Seven got together, who would top?
24.) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Three." What title would you give this fic? Name three people on your friends list who might read it. Name one person who should write it.
25.) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
Seriously, if any of those random fic ideas I had during this process sound like a good idea, pm me. I could totally get psyched about writing some of these.
Unsafe External Link