Author has written 7 stories for Harry Potter, and Austin & Ally.
March 2018 update: The fanfics in my profile were written while I was in high school. I stopped writing because I went to college and got hella-busy, but I continued reading fanfics throughout those years. I've graduated now and I'm thinking about getting back into writing soon!
Some stuff that I wish I knew when I first started FanFiction
1. Canon- From the book. (Example: Ron/Hermione -_- )
2. Non-canon- When it is not from the book. (Example: Draco/Hermione _ )
3. Slash- Guy with guy stories. (Example: Draco/Harry)
4. Femeslash- Girl with girl stories. (Example: Hermione/Ginny)
5. Smut- M stuff.
6. Lemon- Really M stuff- even worse than smut.
7. Lime- Like Lemon, but not as bad.
8. Flames- Mean reviews- When you disrespect the story.
9. OC- Original Character. When you make up your own character.
10. OOC- Out Of Character- When a canon character is not accurate. (Example: When Draco falls for a muggle-born, that’d never actually happen, no matter how much we wish)
11. AU- Alternate Universe- When the story is set in a different universe then what the author has created. (Example: HP stories that don't have Voldemort and Death Eaters)
12. Fluff- Sweet romantic moments. No action/adventure or anything.
13. OTP- One True Pairing. The pairing one enjoys the most in a fandom.
14. Ship- A pairing/couple. Comes from relationship.
15. One-shot; Two-shot; Three-shot- One chapter, two chapters, three chapters.
16. Songfic- A fic including, or based upon, a song.
17. Mary Sues- A character (usually OC) that is favored by the author and pretty much perfect in every way.
18. A/N- Author's Note. Self- explanatory.
19. AH- All Human. All characters are human. Unusual.
20. POV- Point of View.
21. R&R- Read and review!
22. Drabble- A fic that is from 50-500 words in length.
23. EWE- "Epilogue? What epilogue?" Disregards the epilogue of specifically Harry Potter.