Poll: Who Do You Think Is Most Likely To Save The Clan? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Warriors.
I have a sister named Crane: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2942188/Cranes_Shadow
Read her stories everyone or I'll hunt you down ^_^
I just had to
My Dad sends His love. I want you to meet Him. He cares,too. Fathers are just
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism
Repost this to your profile, and spare yourself the emotional stress.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this; because in the Bible, it says that if you deny me, then I shall deny you before my Father in the gates of Heaven.NEW School Prayer:
Now I sit me down is school
If you aren't ashamed to do this,
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy this into your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think cancer is awful, put this in your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a window copy this onto your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or the vise versa copy this into your profile
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
Even when you can’t see him GOD is there! If you believe in GOD put this in your profile
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27, 2006, because it was "too small" and "off its orbit" for some scientists' likings. If you think Pluto should still be a planet, copy and paste this to your profile.
If songs get stuck in your head so constantly that you know the words them copy and paste this to your profile.
If you're one of those people who fill their whole profile with copy and paste thingies, copy and paste this into your profile.
Smile! It makes them wonder what you're up to.
Friends come, and friends go, but enemies accumulate.
Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.
Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make ye mad.
All things considered, insanity may be the only reasonable alternative.
If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be research.
Enjoy every minute of life. There's plenty of time to be dead.
A single death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic.
Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to change it every two months.
Shut up, voices, or I'll poke you with a fork.
My mother taught me...
1. My mother taught me RELIGION.
if you belive in Jesus Christ copy this onto your profile DON`T IGNORE because in the Bible it says "If you deney Me I will deney you in soooooooo...DO IT!
front of the Father"
I like you. When I rule the world, your death shall be quick and painless.
When in trouble, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.
Please Note: CHRISTMAS IS CANCELLED. Apparently you told Santa that you had been good this year. He died laughing.
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corner of my room in search of what some would call a 'floor'. Wish me luck, friends, for I may not return alive.
Never take life seriously. No one gets out alive anyway.
I didn't lie! I just created fiction with my mouth!
You're a good friend and all... But if we get chased by zombies, I'm so tripping you.
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what,
Here's 100 random questions:
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody?
We act like a couple but no
2) Do you hate more than 3 people?
I don't hate
3) How many houses have you lived in?
4) Favorite candy bar?
cookies 'n' cream hershey bars
5) Favorite shoes?
6) Have you ever tripped someone?
7) Least favorite school subject?
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD?
10) Have you ever thrown up in public?
Thank God... NO!
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind
How terrible I must look...
12) Favorite genre of music?
13) How many pets do you own?
14) What time were you born?
I have no idea
15) Do you like beer?
16) Ever made a prank phone call?
lol yup and it's soooo much fun...
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own?
I have none
18) Are you sarcastic?
Nope, not at all. -rolls eyes-
19) Is anyone in your family famous?
20) How many watches do you own?
21) Summer or winter?
Summer... no school!
23) Favorite color to wear?
24) Pepsi or Sprite?
25) What color is your cell phone?
blue and black. No I'm not a gangbanger
26) Where is your second home?
School... but that's against my will...
27) Have you ever slapped someone?
no, never -rolls eyes-
28) Have you ever had a cavity?
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom?
30) How many video games do you own?
i OWN 0...my family share all of them
31) What was your first pet? i
32) Ever had braces?
33) Do looks matter?
Yesssss!! -pushes people out of the way to get to mirror-LOL!!
34) Do you use chapstick?
no, not always
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School.
I'm not in the HS!
36) American Eagle or Abercombie?
37) Are you too forgiving?
Hmm... No. I don't think so.
38) How many children do you want?
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic?
40) Favorite breakfast meal?
i'm RARELY AWAKEby then!!--LOL!!
41) Do you own a gun?
42) Ever thought you were in love?
currently with this flirt!
43) When was the last time you cried?
44) What did you do 3 nights ago?
45) Olive Garden? La Panera?
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? God no
47) Have you ever been in a castle? No...
48) Nicknames? Jazzy
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? my middle name
50) Ever been to Kentucky?Yea a funeral
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic?no
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now?no.
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? Yea my friend Nyla
55) Do you own a diamond ring? no...
56) Are you happy with your life right now? yeah
57) Do you dye your hair? Nope!!
58) Does anyone like you? yep
59) What year were you born? between 1996 and 1999
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? Waiting for my mother to get preggers
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? no
62) McDonalds or Wendys? McDonalds
63) Do you like yourself? yeah
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? mother all day
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred gender? Boys: humor, loyalty, and muscles. I'm flirty and I LOVE felling boys muscles. *Runs because HE heard me*
66) Are you afraid of the dark? No
67) Have you ever eaten paste? no...
68) Do you own a webcam?yea
69) Have you ever worn a stripped shirt? yea
70) Ever broke a bone? my poor pinkie
72) Do you chat on AIM often? no...
73) Pringles or lays? pringles are good by themselves and lays are good with hot sause and peppers
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart?yea
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats...
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Full House
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? I'M NOT IN HIGH SCHOOL!!
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? My FAT aunties
79) Do you have a birth mark? Yep
80) Do you own a car? NO WHY WOULD I??
81) Can you cook? Yes
82) 3 things that annoy you:
1) Disgusting jerks who hurt woman and children
2) My flirty somewhat bf. If he touches another girl the girl gets it!
3) SCHOOL!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!
83) Do you text message often? yeah!!
84) Money or love? love...
85) Do you have any scars? yes!
86) What do you want more than anything right now?
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? yea with buds
88) Relationships or one night stands? RELATIONSHIPS!!
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? juciy fruit
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? yeah,in moderation
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? ?
92) Do you own a box of crayons? yeah...
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? My ex
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? My sister...
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? My auntie died
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? Anthony
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? Anthony
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you Mekah
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (Alot meaning all the time...)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off. (well no, but I've gone though ALOT of pencils)
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny when you laugh for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
Living might mean taking chances, but they're worth taking.
· Don't show off driving, if you want to race go to Indianapolis.
· Excuses never please anyone but the person giving them.
· Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
· There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
· Don't let what others think decide who you are.
· Stand up for what is right, even if you are standing alone
· You can know someone better in a moment of honesty than you ever can in a lifetime of lies.
· Don't let your life wait for other people.
· Dropping a cellular phone in a bathtub full of water kinda will kill the phone.
· Your mother will find out if you dye your hair purple.
· Don't ever fall in love with someone more than 1,000 miles away, it usually doesn't work. (coughcoughmistcoughcough)
· If it hurts, DON'T DO IT AGAIN!!
· If you fall on your friends rollerblades and end up with a huge scar on your leg from falling, don't use the same friends rollerblades again when you have brand new pants on!
· What does not kill you will ultimately make you stronger.
· Speaking in public gets easier with practice.
· Don't do cheers off a diving board.
· Ten years from now (or sometimes even next year) what we freak out about or are embarrassed by won't matter.
· Zits always pop up when you really can't afford for them to pop up.
· When in doubt, duck. When certain don't bother, cuz you're already screwed.
· If your teacher tells you to quit talking after a test or he'll give you a zero for the test grade, he means it. Really.
· Sometimes smart people can do very, very stupid things.
· Nothing is ever too good to be true.
· Instead of waiting for life to get better, do something about it.
· You REALLY should do what needs to be done NOW, and not later. Procrastination is the easiest way, but not the most profitable.
· If your intuition is telling you not to do something, then don't. Your intuition is not stupid!!
· Sticking things up your nose isn't the smartest idea in the world!
· You can't light fireworks in the basement and not get caught.
· Hair is flammable. VERY flammable.
· Never ever trust your friend with a scissors against your hair.
· White cats/dogs don't mix with black clothes.
· Someday you will look back on this and it will all seem funny.
· You never know when you're making a memory.
· If you can laugh at yourself, you are going to be fine.
· If you allow others to laugh with you, you'll be GREAT!
· Chose your friends carefully, you are what they are.
· There are two kinds of people in this world...those that play hopscotch and sing in the shower, and those that lie alone at night with tears in their eyes.
· Everyone has a choice as to which we want to be...and everyone is a little of both.
· Milk crates make boring pets.
· Never pierce your belly button in the dark...or with a safety pin.
· Never, ever, EVER let someone of the opposite gender make you compromise your standards. Never.
· Truly anything is possible when you follow your heart. The sky is no longer the limit.
· God doesn't make junk.
· Mistakes...we all make them. Sometimes if we're lucky, an eraser will do the trick, we can rub it across the page, wipe away the dust, and all that's left of our careless mess is a hardly noticeable smudge. But some mistakes can't be erased, no matter how old or young we are.
· When you're 14 and don't even have your temps don't try driving...especially when all your friends are around watching.
· Dance like no one is watching.
· Write like no one is gonna read your words.
· BE YOURSELF. It's hard to be someone else anyway.
· Don't say something you wouldn't want your parents, God, or your crush to hear.
· Even before you say sorry (volunteer or otherwise), think about how you would feel in their shoes. THEN you can properly say sorry
· If you find out your boyfriend has been cheating on you, don’t go up to him in public, yell at him, and then slap him; it will make both of you look bad. Alternative: Talk with him, alone. And if you find out that he’s been cheating on you for more than a month, then slap him as hard as you damn well can. -Storm Midnight
· Never jump over a hurdle without experience or supervision, It hurts! - Mist Lionshade
· If you yell at your older (male) sibling , but you don’t physically fight with him, you're scared of him. If he yells at you, but doesn't physically fght with you, he is a wimp and you have the right to call him a --. - Light Mischief
· It takes someone great to give me a real smile on my face. - Littlewhisker
· It takes someone even greater to make you cry. - Littlewhisker again.
The world really does go on for as far as you can see, so don't be short-sighted. historicxx
-don't worry about what other's think of you, just worry about what you think of yourself-Twitchtail13
· Dance like no body's watching. Sing like no body's listening. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like heaven is on Earth. -Dovetail
-Dare to dream, hope, believe, feel, find, and love. If people look at you when acting funny, just look at them funny right back, they'll think you're psychosomatic, and we'll all be happy. -AnThony Kaz
M Y S T O R I E S
The Rise of Robinstar-currently most popular. Tells the story of my evilest character.
Rainstar's Reign-needs an update. Tells the story of Rainstar
What The Kit's Thought-complete. Looks at Robinstar's kits after she died. First Story for me to ever complete.
Life's Song-tells the story of Chaya. Chaya is destined to bring toms into her clan because the Each Ways give tom-kits to the No Ways but her heart tells her to join ThunderClan.
The Meeting-tells about the life of the kittypets Robinstep invited to join the Clan.
The Trials of Robinstar-tells the story of Robinstar's evil deeds.
Gazers: My Awesome Series
Arc 1: The Robin
Book 1: The Calm
Book 2: The Fear
Book 3: The Beginning
Book 4:The Awakening
Book 5: The Fury
Book 6: The Storm
Arc 2: The New Dawn
Book 1: After The Storm
Book 2: Changing Seasons
Book 3: Arrivals in Eden
Book 4: Confusion of the Heart
Book 5: The Fight Begins
Book 6: The Return of Change
Arc 3: The Future
Book 1: An Announcement
Book 2: 10 degrees of seperation
Book 3: The Omen of Death
Book 4: Day of Death
Book 5: Anger and Forgivness
Book 6: An End of An Era
Arc 4: Omens
Book 1: Night Calling
Book 2-6: TBA
Pick On my Characters-me being sarcastic about my characters which is hard, very hard
HAHA!! Now you can wonder what these stories are about!
This is really sweet...
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her.".
If you read this, you have to repost it, guy or girl, or you will have bad luck for the rest of your life.
If you repost this, in five minutes your true love will call or message you.
Tonight at midnight, they will realize that they love you.
Something good will happen at approximately 1:42 pm tomorrow, and it could happen anywhere.
So get ready for the biggest shock of your life.
If you don't repost this, you will be cursed with relationship problems for all of eternity.
Unsafe External Link