Author has written 4 stories for Lord of the Flies, and Fullmetal Alchemist.
Hi, people! My name is Lovely Lady Lunatic, and if you like my work, I LOVE YOU!! ((: Please don't steal my wonderful, beautiful plots or my awesomely insane original characters!!
Joe Joseph, aka Mr. JoJo
40 years old. A crossdressing, eccentric, overly friendly, middle aged science teacher. He usually wears a giant sombrero, black spandex, dining gloves, high heeled boots, and a cape rather than a shirt. Not an OC to be taken very seriously.
16 years old. A beautiful but extreamly childish teenage psychic. Her hair is blood red, her eyes are purple, and she has golden brown skin. She lives on Shaloma Island, a speck of land so tiny that it isn't on any map. She usually wears a white tank top and tan short shorts. She can't remember the first 10 years of her life, so she has the approximate maturity of a very intelligent 6 year old. Her memory is awful, so she often has to resort to nicknames, most of which are unintentionally offensive.
20 years old. A tiny black demon kitten with blood red eyes. His past is a bit dark. He is very powerful, but it's hard to take him seriously. He srongly dislikes water and the nickname "Fluffy." He was turned into a cat after he died nine times. His true form looks alot like a younger version of Eclipse from Demon Diarys.
Works in progress:
After reading a reveiw from my buddy Master Mushroom King, I decided that The Medium didn't have enough flow to it. He and I have now come up with an improved (hopefully) version of The Medium called The Messenger of Truth. If you haven't read The Medium yet... Good. Don't.
Stuff about moi
Favorite books: Harry Potter, Twilight, A Little Princess, and Inkheart
Favorite movies: Lord of the Rings, Juno, Prom Night, and Indiana Jones
Favorite video games: Mario!! I like Legend of Zelda too, but it's so HARD...
Favorite musical: The Sound of Music! I watch it with my wonderful mother (:
Favorite animes: Full Metal Alchemist, but I HATED the end. SOO SAAAD!! ))): it's the only anime that I can correctly pronounce the names of the characters. I like Pita-Ten too, it’s adorable!
Favorite characters: Robert Chase (House MD) Sirius Black (Harry Potter) and ENVY!! (Full Metal Alchemist)
Hobbies: Drawing, reading, writing, pacing, talking to my amigas, and listening to music
Things I Hate: BEES, Non-stop nagging, people walking REALLY SLOW in front of me, and people who are mean
I have red hair.
I am left handed. Only 10 percent of the population is left handed. Left handed people are more likely to be born geniuses. They are also more likely to be schizophrenics.
I am slightly insane, according to my peeps. But really, who is to judge what is normal and what isn't?
I HATE BUGS. ESPECIALLY BEES.
I talk alot.
Funny stuffs (:
You gotta copy this into your profile...it's HYSTERICAL...
These are actual instruction labels on consumer goods...
On Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
Some Things Not to Do at Hogwarts!! :)
1. Getting everyone in the Great Hall to do the Time Warp (a dance involving the pelvic thrust) will not earn me any House points.
2. I will not hold my wand in the air before casting spells and shout, "I have the power!”
3. “Y’all check this here out!” is not an appropriate way to announce that I am about to perform an experimental spell.
4. It is not necessary to yell, “Burn!” every time Snape takes points from Gryffindor.
5. I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
6. “To conquer the earth with an army of flying monkeys” is not an appropriate career choice.
7. I will not sing, “We’re off to see the wizard!” when sent to the Headmaster’s office.
8. I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
9. I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
10. I am not allowed to begin each Herbology class by singing Little Shop of Horrors music.
11. It is not necessary for me to yell, “BAMF!” every time I Apparate.
12. I am not Xena: Warrior Princess and I shall not use war cries to signal my entrance into any classroom.
13. I am not allowed to declare an official Hug a Slytherin Day.
14. I am not allowed to reenact famous battles of the Revolutionary War in the charms corridor.
15. I will not wear my DEATH EATER AND PROUD OF IT! shirt.
16. I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween.
17. “Draco Malfoy takes it up the arse!” is not an acceptable Quidditch chant…
18. I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
19. I will not call Professor McGonagall “McGoogles.”
20. I will not sing the entire Multiplication Rock series during Arithmancy exams.
21. I will never ask Harry if his scar senses are tingling.
22. I will not attempt to magically animate my marshmallow Peeps. (But how cool would that be??)
23. I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they are real animals.
24. I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and take bets on who will come out alive.
25. I am not allowed to refer to Susan Bones, Hannah Abbott and Justin Finch-Fletchley as Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup.
26. I am not allowed to introduce Peeves to paintball.
27. I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss.
28. “OMGWTF!” is not a spell.
29. I will not follow Potions instructions in reverse order just to see what happens.
30. I am not authorized to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort..
31. Calling the Ghostbusters is a cruel joke to play on the resident ghosts and poltergeists.
32. If asked in class about Avada Kedavra, yelling, “It does DEATH!!” may be correct but it is not the manner in which one should answer.
33. I will not refer to the Accio charm as “The Force.”
34. I will not tell Professor Trelawney that I foresaw her death.
35. I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin mascot.
36. When fighting Death Eaters in the annual June battle of good versus evil, I will not lift my wand skyward and shout, “There can be only ONE!”
37. I should not refer to DADA professors as “canaries in the coal mine.”
38. I will not say, “Dude, get a life,” to Lord Voldemort.
39. I will not impersonate the Swedish Chef in Potions class.
40. It is generally accepted that cats and dragons cannot interbreed and I should not attempt to disprove this theory no matter how wicked the result would be.
41. Gryffindor courage does not come in bottles labeled “firewhisky.”
42. Professor Flitwick’s first name is not Yoda.
43. I will stop asking the Arithmancy teacher what the square root of -1 is.
44. Seamus Finnigan is not “After me Lucky Charms!”
45. If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw the Dark Mark on their arm.
46. I will not use Umbridge’s quill to write, “I told you I was hardcore.”
47. No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.