Author has written 13 stories for Criminal Minds, and Metal Gear.
Hi! Welcome to my profile.
You have officially entered the mind of Dana Marie
Be careful! This page will probably change as much as some of change your underpants.
hmm lets see.. oh you probably want my vitals.. so here ya go...
Name: Dana Marie
Code name: IHeartAaronHotchner
Occupation: Student, writer, singer, and sometimes actress. I have a real job, too.
Home: I hail from the birthplace of Aviation: Ohio
I'm totally enamored with Thomas Gibson. I have been in love with him since 1994 when he was Danny Nyland on Chicago Hope.
I'm also totally enamored with Eric Johnson (Sean Hotchner). Since the first time I saw him in some freaking Lifetime movie.
Okay I admit I'm obsessed with the Hotchner brothers
Ever since I was 8, I knew I wanted to be an FBI agent. If not, I wanted to be a singer/actress.
I write fanfic/roleplay scripts, mostly Criminal Minds, sometimes House. My friends and I are obsessed with making a TV show.
We started filming our own version of Criminal Minds
One day It'll get posted to YouTube once we finish off a season
You can catch me in it as my Original Character SSA Adrienne Eliso aka Sniper Fox.
You can also catch me on facebook and twitter in the same role
Things You Should Know About SSA Adrienne Eliso
1. Her father, Andrew, is a US Army General
2. Her mother, Sophia, is a classically trained vocalist and piannist, and is a musical theater star
3. Her father isn't her biological father. Her biological father was and FBI profiler (hint,hint)
4. She has three brothers, one older (from her biological dad) and two younger. Her younger brothers are both in the military
5. Her nickname is Sniper Fox ( It's has several meanings. 1. She is an excellent shot, she never misses, also the only female sniper. 2. She is exceedingly beautiful, a "fox" per say. When she would turn someone down her friends used to call it "getting sniped.")
6. She is from southern California
7. She graduated high school at 15
8. She graduated from Pepperdine at 18 with three Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Psychology, Forensics, and Pathology
9. Her IQ is 181
10. She hold a 3rd degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do
11. at 18 she joined the Army and was in a Special Forces "Black Ops" Unit
12. She dated Spencer Reid while at the FBI training academy
13. she can sing and play guitar
14. collects Marvel Comics
15. Spent two years on FBI SWAT before going to the Organized Crime Divison
16. Dated Sean Hotchner while working in New York, believes he is the one.
17. She was Rossi's protege
18. She has a mouth that would make a sailor blush
19. She is definately not a good girl.. but don't call her easy
20. She is an absolute alpha female
Manhattan Transfer- The Introduction of SSA Adrienne Eliso. Adrienne Eliso/Spencer Reid pairing.
Waking Up in Vegas- Another Spencedrienne story
Please Don't leave Me- An unsub with a passion for brunettes attacks one of the team members. When Hotch finds her, he has a revalation, he just might love her, too. Also the triumphant return of one of the BAU's top profilers.
Brothers- The Hotchner Brothers. One woman. Who does she choose?
Works in Progress
FoxDie- Case centric fanfic that's takes the team on a ride with Adrienne's unit from the US Army. (1st chapter is already published)
Can You Love Me With the Lights On?- Set after waking up in Vegas. Spencer tries to work on having a relationship with Adrienne, but Adrienne's secret might just ruin everything. (Chapter 1-3 posted)
This Isn't What It Looks Like!- Derek and Adrienne have the same routine every morning. Meet at the gym, spar, go to work. Somehow this sparring session just ends up in a very odd, very compromising position.
Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart- Adrienne babysits Jacks for Hotch while he teaches a class. Jack makes Adrienne have a major realization about her boss. (chapter 1 is posted)
Lucy- Another Sean Hotchner/Adrienne Eliso pairing. Mostly in Flashback. The borth of Sean and Adrienne first child
The Story of Us- One shots and drabbles that follow the relationship of Sean Hotchner and Adrienne Eliso.
Didn't Your Mother Teach You to Knock First- Very adult, very trashy, very Hotch centric. Definately not for children...
Protect This House- Aaron and Haley Hotchner. Aaron leaves for his first case with the BAU.
Some of my favorite pairings
Specedrienne- Adrienne Elsio and Spencer Reid. It's just cute for Reid to have a girlfriend
Elisgan- Adrienne Elsio and Derek Morgan. Okay not a true copule by any means, but their banter is hilarious.
Aardrienne- Aaron Hotchner and Adrienne Eliso. Hotch swears nothing ever happened between them. It was just an impulsive mistake.
Seandrienne- Adrienne Eliso and Sean Hotchner. These two have been totally head over heels for each other since the day they met. (This by far my favorite pairing.)
Pen&Derek- Penelope Garcia and Derek Morgan- Hello! It's Morgan and Garcia!
Prossi- Emily Prentiss and Dave Rossi. There's just something about these two together that seems right.