Author has written 2 stories for Avatar: Last Airbender.
Birthday: October 16
What I Like to Write About: Anything fictional. I don't enjoy writing about reality, or anything to do with the real world; it's too boring. We live in the real world every day and experience reality every second of our lives, so when I write I like to escape into a world that I don't already exist in, something different and totally new.
My Interest: Film, photography, writing, music, and anything to do with outdoors.
My Summary: I'm about 5'3" and have long brown hair and green eyes.
- I aspire to be heavily involved in Canada's Film Industry.
- I am a well off leader (In my opinion), I love to lead people, help people, and watch people reach their potential.
- I love adventuring and trying new things.
- Rugby is the most fun sport of all time.
- I love food!
- Writing is one of my primary outlets to my emotions and feelings.
- I am currently in school for Film and Media Production.
- I will one day become a movie directer.
- Avatar; Last Airbender is the greatest TV series ever created.
About My Work
When I write I like to...
- make my readers think about what they're reading, and let them figure things out on their own rather than giving information away freely. (In other words, I absolutely hate exposition).
- think very fictionally.
- find interesting ways to explain things.
- consider different options rather than dedicating myself to one perspective.
- take an hour to edit a single paragraph. (Not a good thing! I really wish at times I wasn't such a perfectionist.)
I started creatively writing when I was around 14, so I've only been at it for a few years. I enjoy reviews and thrive off of positive feedback. I'm also completely open to suggestions of improvement and constructive criticism, and I encourage anyone to comment if they ever read any of my work.