Author has written 2 stories for Wrestling.
Welcome to my profile! I'm Leslie, or RebelWildOnesUnite. I only have two one shots up right now, but I've been getting into writing more lately and I'll try to post in the future!
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. ("A lot" meaning all the time...)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow, this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D. (In fact, I DO have A.D.D. - RebelWildOnesUnite)
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, The Lonely Teenager, AliceDaSpaz, Skittle.Rocke, Silent_Broken_Heart, St. Fang of Boredom, rainbowstrike, Otters rule the world,Aka Aurora, LilyGirl101, Annzy, VelvetRose95, RebelWildOnesUnite
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. (Better safe then sorry I guess? XD)
STORY TIME! (not mine)
One day, when I was a freshman in high school, I saw a kid from my class was walking home from school.His name was Kyle. It looked like he was carrying all of his books.I thought to myself, 'Why would anyone bring home all his books on a Friday? He must really be a nerd.' I had quite a weekend planned (parties and a football game with my friends tomorrow afternoon), so I shrugged my shoulders and went on.
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
Here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
Opening Credits: Anyway You Want It by Journey
Waking Up: Knives and Pens by Black Veil Brides
First Day At School: When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus
Falling In Love: Broken Bones by Rev Theory
Fight Song: Stand Out by Tevin Campbell
Breaking Up: Why by Rascal Flatts
Prom Night: Play It Again by Luke Bryan
Life: End of The World by Juliet Simms
Mental Breakdown: Heart of Fire by Black Veil Brides
Flashback: Sweet Blasphemy by Black Veil Brides
Getting Back Together: When She Says Baby by Jason Aldean
Wedding: Hanging By A Moment by Lifehouse
Birth of Child: New Year's Day by Black Veil Brides
Final Battle: Falling Inside The Black by Skillet
Funeral Song: They Don't Need To Understand by Andy Black
End Credits: In The End by Black Veil Brides (What a coincidence?)
If you've ever had a crush on a professional wrestler, copy and paste this onto your profile, add your penname, and the name(s) of the wrestlers you've crushed on:
RebelWildOnesUnite: CM Punk, Justin Gabriel, Randy Orton, AJ Styles, Christian, Edge, Roman Reigns, The Miz, Shannon Moore
If you absolutely LOVE Jeff Hardy, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you are a HUGE fan of the WWE, copy and paste this onto your profile
25 signs you're a wrestling fan...
1. You have done the Triple H water spit in the shower
2. You think that Dolph Ziggler's hair looks like spaghetti at the end of his matches
3. You see a box of Fruity Pebbles and you think of John Cena
4. When you start a fire, and all you can think about is CM Punk and his awesome theme (This Fire Burns)
5. When you are walking down a street alone, you do the Vince McMahon strut.
6. When you see Pepsi, you think of CM Punk
7. When you play a game, you cannot get HHH's theme out of your head.
8. When you see a Rated R Movie, you keep waiting Edge to appear.
9. When you're eating dinner with your family and all you can think of is powerbombing Grandma through the table.
10. You have thought about going to Ireland for a holiday and listen carefully to everyword every Irish person says, because you're looking for 1 person to say 'Fella'
11. When people know to leave you alone Monday Nights.
12. You know the term "jabronie" and how it originated.
13. When you see a metal folding chair and is way too tempted to grab it and beat someone over the head.
14. When You actually get so mad at a match ending you turn the tv off or rant about it on Facebook.
15. When the only purpose of going on a trampoline or to a pool is to do a 5 Star Frogsplash.
16. When you throw the tv remote out the window and break it because you're so mad that Dolph Ziggler took the WWE Championship from CM Punk
17. You pass a tanning salon, wishing you could bring Sheamus there.
18. You've ever gotten detention for doing DX crotch-chops, shouting "Suck it!"
19. When you hear "You think that you know me?" you look around your living room to see if Edge and Christian are going to come out from behind the couch.
20. You wake up at 4 am to the sound of the garbage truck outside, but you still take a look out the window just to make sure its not the WWF trucks coming to set up in your backyard.
21. You get angry when the storylines on the tv shows don't follow the ones you have been making up with your action figures.
22. You've ever looked in the bible for the Book of Austin.
23. Sunday night youth group at church is moved to your house for Pay Per View.
24. You can name more than 10 wrestlers and sing their theme songs.
25. You refuse to come out of your bedroom until your parents play your theme music.
(list from Cody'sxFavoritexGirl)
It takes 1 second...to love their looks.
It takes 1 hour to love their music.
It takes 1 day to fall in love with them
It takes 1 week to get their humor.
It takes a neverending lifetime to forget them
Put this on ur profile if you're a true ATL fan
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile!
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, watching-waiting-wishing, 100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed, iluvdavidwright45, dianeandnumairareahotcouple,windsoftiti, Ilovethelittletacos...Ilovethemgood, i-have-issues-deal-with-it, Kiba Obsessed Demonic Angel, Digital98, Anime-Kunoichi,Chinbaldo,Fox Heaven,Naruto Ninja44,2hott4u, ororo.42, Poison's Ivy, Valkyrie Cain, waterbendergirl101, emberfire411, paranorama-alchemy, RebelWildOnesUnite
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's
your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed
of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."