Author has written 2 stories for Wrestling.
Welcome to my profile! I'm Leslie, otherwise known as RebelWildOnesUnite.I love wrestling, Supernatural, Glee, Haven, Disney, music (especially country, 80's rock, Black Veil Brides, Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Of Mice & Men, Bring Me The Horizon, Falling in Reverse, Memphis May Fire, Asking Alexandria, Juliet Simms, Automatic Loveletter, and Adam Lambert), and history. I'm a huge music fanatic, and I want to learn to play bass guitar. I am a hostess at Applebee's, where I work with some pretty cool people. I love to read and have a good time friends, which usually includes doing something stupid. I also love the hell out of my wonderful boyfriend, who makes me feel fuzzy inside. =)
Copy and paste to your profile! Bold the ones that are you!
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be smart.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
98% of teens say "I love you" and don't mean it...I am one of the 2% that do mean it. If you are too, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you would walk 1,000 miles to see the person you love for 5 minutes, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
98% of Fanfic writers would die if their oc was called a mary-sue, copy and paste this in your profile if you are part of the 2% that LOVE oc's and don't care about being a mary-sue, add your name to this list: Random Kat, Blue Eyes White Wolfess, RebelWildOnesUnite.
On a Sears hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping." (I can imagine James Diamond from Big Time Rush doing that.)
On a bag of Fritos!: "You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside." ( And we wonder why the crime rate has risen)
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." ( That's descriptive. )
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." ( But I like my Frozen-dinner-cicle! )
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." ( Crap, there goes dessert.)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." ( No kidding sherlock )
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (I'M MELTIIIIING!!!!)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." ( Man, you have to be really tanked if the kid is your designated driver. )
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." ( Wait, why was I taking this again.)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (And I wanted to put them up my nose.)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." ( And that would be...)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." ( Revelation. )
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (If I don't know how to eat peanuts, I doubt that I'm literate.)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." ( I BELIIIIVE I CAN FLYYYY!!!! *crash* )
--NORMAL PEOPLE vs. YU-GI-OH FANS --
normal people: Rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast.
normal people: Say "OMG!"
normal people: Say "Shut up or I'll tell on you!"
normal people: Think bad guys are very ugly.
normal people: When being chased yell "HELP ME SOMEBODY!"
normal people: Get nervous or scared during thunderstorms.
normal people: Would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation.
normal people: Would be scared when they see people in purple cloaks chasing them.
normal people: Get freaked out when they see scary people on motorcycles.
normal people: Think Yu-Gi-Oh is just a stupid children’s card game.
normal people: Think little people are stupid.
normal people: Would never go to an orphanage.
normal people: Think Egypt is stupid.
normal people: Would never buy to expensive thing because they might become out of money.
normal people: Solve all their problems by suing people.
Normal people: Sing Lady GaGa
normal people: Don't believe in real magic.
normal people: Don't believe in the apocolypse.
If you are a YuGiOh fan, then put this on your profile.
I believe Marik's name is MARIK, not MALIK. In ALL the manga books I've read (in print AND online), his name was MARIK, and even on the fanfiction character filter it says his name is "Marik I." If that isn't proof enough that his name is MARIK and not MALIK, I don't know what is. If anything, the Hikari should be called MaRik and the Yami should be called MaLik, not the other way around!!! If you think we should put a stop to the name confusion and that Hikari Marik should be called MARIK instead of MALIK, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If your friends are WEIRD (but not as as weird as you) put this on your profile
If you can be quiet one second and hyper in another, but don't have mood swings, copy this in your profile.
If you're stalking a fictional character copy this to your profile.
If you are like me and totally support homosexuals, copy and paste this into your profile. They are people just like you and me, so don't hate them just because their sexuality is different.
85 percent of the people who read Harry Potter think Luna Lovegood is crazy. If you are a part of the 15 percent that thinks she rules, copy this into your profile
If you believe that half of what you say/write/think doesn’t come out right and is complete stupidity, copy and paste this on to your profile.
If you hate it when people label you, copy this into your profile
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. ("A lot" meaning all the time...)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow, this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D. (In fact, I DO have A.D.D. - RebelWildOnesUnite)
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, The Lonely Teenager, AliceDaSpaz, Skittle.Rocke, Silent_Broken_Heart, St. Fang of Boredom, rainbowstrike, Otters rule the world,Aka Aurora, LilyGirl101, Annzy, VelvetRose95, SetoKaiba4Life
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. (Better safe then sorry I guess? XD)
Try Not to Cry
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry I to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech
Please if you would,
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
Now you have 2 choices,
1) Pass this on, and show people you care, repost as
Its ok to cry, I cried, so can you
If you almost cried while you read thiscopy this to your profile, and add your name to the list; Mysterious Miracle, Silverdiamond23, Peridot Tears, Katie Ladmoore, Moonstream-Warrior, Spottedpaw13, LibiTheWolf, Annzy, VelvetRose95, SetoKaiba4Life
STORY TIME! (not mine)
One day, when I was a freshman in high school, I saw a kid from my class was walking home from school.His name was Kyle. It looked like he was carrying all of his books.I thought to myself, 'Why would anyone bring home all his books on a Friday? He must really be a nerd.' I had quite a weekend planned (parties and a football game with my friends tomorrow afternoon), so I shrugged my shoulders and went on.
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
Here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
Opening Credits: Savior by Black Veil Brides
Waking Up: Somebody That I used to Know by Mayday Parade and Vic Fuentes (Cover)
First Day At School: Right Now (Na Na Na) by Asking Alexandria (Cover)
Falling In Love: Iris by Sleeping With Sirens (Cover)
Fight Song: Devil's Choir by Black Veil Brides
Breaking Up: Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Prom Night: Call Me Maybe by Upon This Dawn (Cover)
Life: End of The World by Juliet Simms
Mental Breakdown: Ritual by Black Veil Brides
Flashback: Run This Town by Miss May I (Cover)
Getting Back Together: Love The Way You Life by A Skylit Drive (Cover)
Wedding: I Want It That Way by Dynamite Boy
Birth of Child: New Year's Day by Black Veil Brides
Final Battle: Second & Sebring by Of Mice & Men
Funeral Song: Bulletproof Love by Pierce The Veil
End Credits: In The End by Black Veil Brides (What a coincidence?)
If you've ever had a crush on a professional wrestler, copy and paste this onto your profile, add your penname, and the name(s) of the wrestlers you've crushed on:
RebelWildOnesUnite: CM Punk, Justin Gabriel, Randy Orton, AJ Styles, Christian, Edge, Roman Reigns, The Miz, Shannon Moore
If you absolutely LOVE Jeff Hardy, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you are a HUGE fan of the WWE, copy and paste this onto your profile
25 signs you're a wrestling fan...
1. You have done the Triple H water spit in the shower
2. You think that Dolph Ziggler's hair looks like spaghetti at the end of his matches
3. You see a box of Fruity Pebbles and you think of John Cena
4. When you start a fire, and all you can think about is CM Punk and his awesome theme (This Fire Burns)
5. When you are walking down a street alone, you do the Vince McMahon strut.
6. When you see Pepsi, you think of CM Punk
7. When you play a game, you cannot get HHH's theme out of your head.
8. When you see a Rated R Movie, you keep waiting Edge to appear.
9. When you're eating dinner with your family and all you can think of is powerbombing Grandma through the table.
10. You have thought about going to Ireland for a holiday and listen carefully to everyword every Irish person says, because you're looking for 1 person to say 'Fella'
11. When people know to leave you alone Monday Nights.
12. You know the term "jabronie" and how it originated.
13. When you see a metal folding chair and is way too tempted to grab it and beat someone over the head.
14. When You actually get so mad at a match ending you turn the tv off or rant about it on Facebook.
15. When the only purpose of going on a trampoline or to a pool is to do a 5 Star Frogsplash.
16. When you throw the tv remote out the window and break it because you're so mad that Dolph Ziggler took the WWE Championship from CM Punk
17. You pass a tanning salon, wishing you could bring Sheamus there.
18. You've ever gotten detention for doing DX crotch-chops, shouting "Suck it!"
19. When you hear "You think that you know me?" you look around your living room to see if Edge and Christian are going to come out from behind the couch.
20. You wake up at 4 am to the sound of the garbage truck outside, but you still take a look out the window just to make sure its not the WWF trucks coming to set up in your backyard.
21. You get angry when the storylines on the tv shows don't follow the ones you have been making up with your action figures.
22. You've ever looked in the bible for the Book of Austin.
23. Sunday night youth group at church is moved to your house for Pay Per View.
24. You can name more than 10 wrestlers and sing their theme songs.
25. You refuse to come out of your bedroom until your parents play your theme music.
(list from Cody'sxFavoritexGirl)
It takes 1 second...to love their looks.
It takes 1 hour to love their music.
It takes 1 day to fall in love with them
It takes 1 week to get their humor.
It takes a neverending lifetime to forget them
Put this on ur profile if you're a true ATL fan
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile!
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, watching-waiting-wishing, 100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed, iluvdavidwright45, dianeandnumairareahotcouple,windsoftiti, Ilovethelittletacos...Ilovethemgood, i-have-issues-deal-with-it, Kiba Obsessed Demonic Angel, Digital98, Anime-Kunoichi,Chinbaldo,Fox Heaven,Naruto Ninja44,2hott4u, ororo.42, Poison's Ivy, Valkyrie Cain, waterbendergirl101, emberfire411, paranorama-alchemy, RebelWildOnesUnite
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's
your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed
of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
Unsafe External Link