Poll: Should Madrigal/Emily's baby be a girl or boy? (for Host story) Vote Now!
Author has written 12 stories for Vampire Academy, Alice in Wonderland, 2010, Wrestling, Host, Death Note, Kuroshitsuji, Vampire Kisses, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Misc. Movies.
I've changed my name many times, you all know me as Roza Jean Van Halen, Roza Jean Belikov, Rose Sterling, GothTomboyRJ. Now I'm Lieutenant of the BVB Army or just plain Andi if you wish.
CHECK OUT MY WATTPAD PAGE FOR MORE STORIES (I'm on there more):
BLACK VEIL BRIDES... You take down one, we swarm in like hornets. We are a FAMILY, we are an ARMY, and we will FUCK YOU UP. Mess with one of us and you will know the meaning of hell. You get me? Consider all you haters warned. We're not afraid!
If we stand together, We will be Unbroken!!!!!!
1.YOUR REAL NAME: Andi (yeah believe it bitches)
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (3 letters of real name plus -izzle): Andizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME (fave color and fave animal): Black Jackle-Penguin
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of your mom's maiden name): Alvanlez
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Blue Pepsi
6. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME (mother’s middle name): Anna
7. YOUR GOTH NAME (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Olly
8. OCCUPATION (hobby and fantasy job): guitar/pianist, Ghost Busters, trying to form a band names "Runaway Dolls"
Fave songs: Let You Down by Black Veil Brides, Friend or Foe by T.a.t.u., Trophy Father's Trophy Son by Sleeping with Sirens
Fave Books: Alices' Adventures in Wonderland, Vampire Kisses Series, Sweep Chronicles and the Chronicles of Vladimir Tod. Also any book by Laurie Halse Anderson and Julie Anne Peters!!!
Fictional character(s): Beyond Birthday
(fave of all time lyrics/ quotes)
I kissed the scars on her skin, I still think you're beautiful and I don't ever wanna lose my best friend.
-Match Into Water by PTV
"If every living thing dies alone, then what am I doing here?" PTV
"We dont measure the blood we've drawn anymore. We just stack the bodies outside the door."
"We're not leaving without Jack!" Jack Sparrow comes running out, followed by the army of cannibals "Time to go." -Will Turner
The battles won for the New Religion We are the unholy
-New Religion by Black Veil Brides
"Change Places!!!"- Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland
"We're all mad here." -Chesire Cat from Alice in Wonderland 2010
"I swear these words are true, I believe in you." Let You Down
You say Romeo and Juliet,
I say Andy and Juliet!
When life gives you lemons, MAKE YOAI!!!!
You say - Pink
You say - Jonas Brothers
You say - That i'm weird
If You Live In America, you post this
Why America has some Issues (Yes I live there, but tough. These are clever)
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM's with Braille lettering.
One fine day in the middle of the night,
Two dead boys got up to fight,
One was blind and the other couldn't, see
A blind man went to see fair play, A dumb man went to shout "hooray!"
A paralysed donkey passing by,
A deaf policeman heard the noise,
Ask the blind man he saw it too!
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the teen girl who attends church and has to agree to one woman-one man senerio becuase then my family would disown and hate me.
I am the boy who cries himself to sleep because his parents hate him for liking other boys.
I am the friend of a gay boy who had to watch as bullies held me back and beat my friend.
SUPPORT GAYS AND LESBIANS!!!!!
I am the girl...
That doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace or Facebook, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Anime and Books, who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
DONE FOR NOW!!!