Author has written 3 stories for Nanny.
Hello hello people.
I am a big niles and cc fanatic and have been for a while. it's weird because when i first started watching 'the nanny' i loved the sexual tension between those two but refused to entertain the thought of them ending up together because i just KNEW it wasn't going to happen. so you can imagine my happiness and surprise after watching 'dummy twins' for the first time. :)
Naturally I lurked on this site for a few years before finally creating a profile when i wanted to leave a comment on a fic but the author didn't allow anonymous reviews. which is a travesty btw! anyways, that got me more involved and eventually i even had my own fic idea.
Ringing in the Love will always be my baby, and honestly after reading over it again years later i have no clue how it got so many reviews, but i'll take it! writing my first fic gave me so much respect for the authors out there who write stories regularly. this is hard work and i can't begin to describe some of the real talent out here.
Strike That, Reverse It! is my second fic and is still in progress. trust me, there is nothing that annoys me more than people who don't finish their stories. i'm just working out exactly how i want to take it next. i'm not posting til i like it, but i WILL update until it is complete.
Never Underestimate the Power of a Dress is my third fic, and my first one-shot. i love toying with the idea of max/cc so this was an experiment with that in a sense while still maintaining some niles/cc cuteness.
i love getting reviews, constructive criticism, even flames bring it on you're only adding to my review total :) i also like getting requests, and will gladly beta read any fics out there. too lazy to make a beta page though.
other couples i like:
luke/lorelai, monica/chandler, ross/rachel, jan/michael, dwight/angela, blair/chuck, blair/dan, house/cuddy, frasier/roz, addison/alex, pacey/joey, and tim/lyla. but i don't see a lot of good fics for them so i stick with reading niles/cc. if anyone can suggest a seriously good fic about one of the others i'd love to hear about it!
some stuff about me:
i'm 22, in law school, still dating my first real boyfriend, and a huge political junkie.
my favorite tv shows include: modern family, cougar town, gilmore girls, the nanny, will and grace, frasier, married with children, friday night lights, boston legal, ally mcbeal, house, gossip girl, golden girls, dawson's creek, parenthood, nashville, smash, and the best show ever: FRIENDS.
my favorite movie is The Parent Trap remake.
nrfan = natasha richardson fan.
My favorite ladies:
1) Karen Walker- Honey, whats this, whats happening, whats going on here?
- Martini, honey, and don't waste any space with those olives!
2) C.C. Babcock- I understand you're a professor. And you're going out with Nanny Fine. What's the matter, research wouldn't give you a chimp?
- Oh, poor Niles. Always a best man, never a man.
3) Roz Doyle- No one is more careful than I am when it comes to birth control. But then again, even the best protection is only effective ninety-nine out of a hundred times. I can't beat those odds.
- Listen, there is nothing wrong with pampering yourself on your vacation. After all, you do work three hours a day.
My favorite guys:
1) Niles- You know, the next time you give your clothes away, why don't you just stay in them?
- Why can't you just be happy for me? I'm not used to being called Sir. You're used to it.
2) Chandler Bing- I thank Phoebe, a truly worthy opponent, and may I say... your breasts are still showing.
- All right! Uh... It was summer... and it was hot. Rachel was there. A lonely grey couch. "Oh look!" cried Ned. And then, the kingdom was his forever THE END.
3) Niles Crane- How could she like him? The man has "community college" written all over him!
- Oh, I'm sorry. I thought this was the portion of the afternoon where we gave each other patently obvious advice.
Unsafe External Link