Author has written 9 stories for Vampire Academy, Mortal Instruments, Scream, Vampire Diaries, WordGirl, and Wizards of Waverly Place.
Hey I'm Lakota aka TheSnarkKnight
All of my stories are on hiatus, because I'm really caught up in writing my original stories. I apologize, and will try to get back to them soon!
Check me out on WattPad!
And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read my pride and joy The Masquerade. 4 years of improving my writing have culminated in this--
Or follow me on Twitter here:
WordGirl Returns Playlist Here:
I could kill you with my brain
I ;pve movies
I love music ranging from 80's pop to sleeperstar to Journey to Florence and the Machine to Stateless.
I'd like to note that I was obsessed with Scream long before Scream 4 came out.
Also many books before their movies or tv shows.
Lotso is my hero
L.J. Smith is awesome.
Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Ian Somerholder should star in a movie together.
I have an unhealthy obsession with everything Joss Whedon creates/works on.
I've been voted "biggest book worm" and "loudest girl" during the same year.
I am a cheerleader, but I don't live up to the stereotypes.
I am a classic literature freak.
My BBSK (best bud since kindergarten) and I are super heroes.
I know way too much about comic books.
I love making lists or asking "Whats your favorite _?"
I'm a huge shipper with anything I watch or read.
1. Fred/Wesley- Angel_My first ship ever, and also the one I'm still convinced is the best
2. Damon/Elena-The Vampire Diaries(tv and book)_My biggest shipping obsession!! Go team Damon!!!
3. Chloe/Derek-The Darkest Powers Trilogy_My most recent, cuz they're just too cute.
4. Carly/Freddie-iCarly_Sorry Seddie shippers, I just don't see it.
5. Sonny/Chad-Sonny With a Chance_Even though I want Sterling Knight for myself.
6. Spike/Buffy-Buffy the Vampire Slayer_ For some reason I always see Damon and Elena as a new kind of Spike and Buffy.
7. Echo/Paul Ballard-Dollhouse_Since the first season they were one of my favorites.
8. Clark/Lois-Smallville_Because Lana could never beat out Lois Lane.
9. Kaitlyn/Gabriel-Dark Visions Trilogy_Cuz Rob was stupid.
10. Clary/Jace-The Mortal Instruments_City of Glass made me happy!
11. Clary/Simon-The Mortal Instruments_For some reason, I always rooted for Jace and Clary, but wanted the nerd to get the girl. Just once.
12. Pheobe/Adam-Generation Dead books_Sorry to Tommy.
13. Holly/Vince-What I Like About You_Sigh...Too Many Break Ups.
14. Justin/Alex-Wizards of Waverly Place_I do not under any circumstances, support incest. But this is a tv show...it can't hurt anyone.
15. Sidney/Randy-Scream_Cuz her boyfriend was a freakin psychopath. And I wanted the geek to get the girl
16. Bella/Jacob-Twilight Saga_I used to be a twihard before the movies but now I'm just one of the original Team Jacob supporters
17. Wanda/Ian-The Host_My favorite book and my favorite couple! Ian Somerholder should be Ian.
18. Tori/Andre-Victorious_I know this show is super young, but I like them together.
19. Wendy/Kevin-Final Destination 3_ Hmm Ryan Merriman
20. Rose/Adrian-The Vampire Academy_He was there for her and she couldn't help but fall for him.
21. Jack/Kate-Lost_Words can't describe how amazing they are together.
22. Jenny/Julian-The Forbidden Game Series_Extreme love/hate relationship right here. I love it.
23. Jackie/Hyde-That 70's Show_The last season is non-canon in my eyes
24. Rachel/Sam-Glee_My favorite crack ship.
25. Natalie/Paul-Urban Legend_But isn't Brenda just cool?
26. Katniss/Peeta-The Hunger Games_Though I do love Gale
27 Nikita/Michael-Nikita(2010)_So Hot!
29.Veronica/Logan-Veronica Mars_HOW DID I FORGET THIS UNTIL NOW??
30. Joey/Pacey-Dawson's Creek_ Hate Dawson... HAAAAAAAATE.
I love Rollercoasters..
I love horror movies.
I consider myself a horror aficionado especially when it comes to the slasher sub-genre
I love Frosted Flakes more than people sometimes
I have a very... colorful... Tweeting history
Disney Channel shows are my guilty pleasure
I read way too much.
MAYBE I love Disney movies with a fiery passion that burns like the sun. Just MAYBE.
I strive to make the world a more feminist place and peacefully support my view that women are equal to men in every way.
Kevin Williamson and Wes Craven should make movie for me. Just for me.
I dedicate a lot of time to my stories, but it's worth it when I see emails alerting me of reviews, story alerts, and favorites.