Author has written 21 stories for Harry Potter.
Apology & Explanation: I will no longer be updating on FanFiction. If I do update, it will be rare and not regular. I apologize, I began too many pieces of work at the same time and then found that I cannot even upkeep one of them. I feel extremely awful and sorry, but I do hope that someday I can finish all of these stories. I have been distracted by my original pieces (sorry, i cannot post these, except for maybe one that i may post on my fictionpress account later). And A LOT of drama has been occurring. I thought it was gone recently, but it just keeps fluctuating... I'm honestly thinking about writing a script for the pilot episode of a soap opera version of my life. :) Anyway, thank you all for the kind words you have posted on my stories, and I sincerely hope I can finish them soon.
OTHER PLACES YOU CAN FIND ME!
Email me: email@example.com
I AM OBSESSED WITH HARRY POTTER.
If I were in a house: Slytherclaw (Slytherin-Ravenclaw)
If I were a character: A mix of Draco and Hermione. (Maybe that's why I love their ship so much.)
Some stuff that I wish I knew when I first started FanFiction (Not too long ago.)
1. Canon- From the book. (Example: Ron/Hermione >=P )
2. Non-canon- When it is not from the book.
3. Slash- Guy with guy stories. (Example: Draco/Harry ~gag~)
4. Femeslash- Girl with girl stories. (Example: Hermione/Narcissa. Where do people come up with these things?)
5. Smut- M stuff.
6. Lemon- Really M stuff. Even worse than smut.
7. Flames- Mean reviews. When you trash a fic.
8. OC- Original Character. When you make up your own character.
9. OOC- Out Of Character- When a canon character is not accurate. (Example: When Draco runs around singing "Nobody's Perfect" and hands out unicorn stickers to first graders.)
10. AU- Alternate Universe- When the story is set in a different universe then that the author has created.
11. Fluff- Sweet romantic moments. No action/adventure or anything.
12. OTP- (I heard this from youreconfusingme) Apparently, this means One True Pairing. I assume this means that it's the one pairing you enjoy and stand by. (This is not to be confused with OoTP, which means Order of the Phoenix. ;)
13. Ship- A pairing/couple. Comes from relationship. Heh heh. ~Nudges you~ Get it? Get it?
14. One-shot; Two-shot; Three-shot- One chapter, two chapters, three chapters.
15. Songfic- A fic including, or based upon, a song.
16. Mary Sues- A character (usually OC) that is favored by the author and pretty much perfect in every way.
17. A/N- Author's Note. Self- explanatory. I tend to go overboard with my ANs.
18. AH- All Human. All characters are human. This is not commonly seen.
19. POV- Point of View.
20. R&R- Read and review!
21. Lime- Like Lemon, but not as bad.
22. Drabble- A fic that is from 50-500 words in length.
Harry Potter 10 Commandments (I took these from another profile, but they were Twilight, so I changed some things...)
1. I am the best book out there, you shall have no better ones than I.
2. You shall not take Harry Potter's name in vain.
3. Remember to keep release dates calendared.
4. Honor the wizards for gracing you with their presence.
5. You shall not kill squibs or muggle-borns.
6. You shall not love both Harry and Draco equally. (Even if you know you love Draco more.)
7. You shall not steal Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows from fellow fans to see how they will react when they can't read the end.
8. You shall not lie, for Dumbledore will know that you did anyways. (Curse that Veritaserum!)
9. You shall not covet Draco Malfoy. (After all, he belongs with Hermione.)
10. You shall not covet Harry's Firebolt, or his Invisibility Cloak.
Harry's the bravest
Ron's the most oblivious
Hermione's the smartest
Ginny's the toughest
Neville's the clumsiest
Luna's the weirdest
Dumbledore's the greatest
McGonagall's the strictest
Snape's the greasiest
Nick is the ghostiest
Crabbe's the largest
Goyle's the dumbest
Fred is the funniest
Cho is the sappiest
But Draco Malfoy can sit in a corner and STILL make everyone else jealous!!! :)
...This is an ORIGINAL piece of work of mine, and I request that if you want to take it, you credit it with my pen name, saying that I authored it. Thank you! :)...
LOVE is when you see a person, it brightens your day. When they smile, it's the most beautiful thing, and when they laugh, you have to laugh as well. LOVE is when you would do anything for that person, you would die for that person. LOVE is when you touch, it's the most wonderful feeling, and when you fight, you can't stay mad for long. LOVE is wanting to never let go, but to be willing to if it would make them happy. LOVE is forgiving, and NOT forgetting, but remembering mistakes to learn from. LOVE is not finding that perfect person, but learning to see the imperfect person perfectly. LOVE is when being with them makes your day that much better, and being without them for too long is unbearable. LOVE is learning to cope, cry, fear, anger, wish, dream, yell, and sob endlessly, but to do so together. LOVE is not what makes the world go 'round, but what makes YOUR world worth living in.
In other words: