Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, and Twilight.
About me: I’m: too good for you
- Blood Type A, perfectionist.
I tend to:
- editing music videos. I have a deep passion for it.
- reading words that can enter my vocabulary.
My Favorite Pairings(not in order, & still updating. NOT COMPLETE!
"The Pisces lives in a fantasy world that she has created in her mind. She believes in magic and fairy tales, and loves to immerse herself in a mystical world of make-believe. Don't ever make fun of her tendency to escape into her own dream world. She will feel offended and possibly remove you from her life. Instead, make an effort to be imaginative and indulge some of her wildest fantasies."
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are and add a stereotype to the list.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I couldn't hurt a FLY, So I MUST be a pussy.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I draw ANIME so I MUST be a freak.
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.(hehe!)
I'm OBSESSED with fanfiction so I MUST have no life
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr/Mrs.
REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
REAL FRIENDS: Will sit next to you saying “Damn … we fucked up … but that shit was fun!” haha that happened once before...
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
REAL FRIENDS: Cry with you.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
REAL FRIENDS: Keep your shit so long they forget its yours. tell me about it...
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Can write a book about you, with direct quotes from you.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say “I’M HOME!”
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
REAL FRIENDS: Are for life.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you’ve had enough.
REAL FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say “Bitch, drink the rest of that, you know we don’t waste.”
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will talk shit about the person who talks shit about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Will knock them the fuck out!
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
REAL FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedual to listen to whats wrong, but help come up with vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
REAL FRIENDS: Come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will ignore this
REAL FRIENDS: Will repost it!
Things To Do In Wal-Mart When Your Bored
1) As the cashier runs your purchase over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow, magic!"
2) Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
3) Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
4) Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift-wrap.
5) Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
6) Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from Mission Impossible.
7) Drag a lounge chair over to the magazines and relax.
8) Go to the food court, buy a drink, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
9) Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "I'm Batman. Come Robin, to the Batcave."
10) Follow people through the aisles, staying about 5 feet behind them. Do this until they leave the store.
11) Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
12) Go into a fitting room, shut the door and wait a while and then yell loudly "There's no toilet paper in here!"
13) Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
14) Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
15) Hold indoor shopping cart races.
16) In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
17) Leave Cheerios in lawn and garden, pillows in the pet section, etc.
18) Look right into the security camera, use it as a mirror and pick your nose.
19) Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.
20) Make up nonsense products and ask employees if there are any in stock. (i.e.: Shnerples)
21) Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
21) Pay off layaways 50 cents at a time.
22) Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
23) Play with the automatic doors.
24) Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
25) Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
26) "Re-alphabetize" the CD's.
27) Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
28) Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
29) Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you are taking it for a test drive.
30) Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
31) Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies."
32) Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten-minute intervals throughout the day.
33) Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
34) Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they bring pillows from the bed department.
35) Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join.
36) Take bets on the battle from above.
37) Take off your shoes and tell them you want to return it and when they say you didn't buy it there say, "Hm... I thought the customer was always right!"
38) Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
39) Take up an entire aisle in toys by setting up a full-scale battle with G.I. Joe vs. X-men.
40) Test the brushes and combs in cosmetics.
41) Test the fishing rods and see what you can catch from other aisles.
42) TP as much of the store as possible before they stop you.
43) Try to hold up customers with the toy guns. See how much you can make.
44) Tune all the radios to polka stations; then turn them off and turn the volume up to full blast.
45) Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in Housewares and see what happens.
46) Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi. I haven't seen you in so long." etc. See if they play along.
47) When 2 or 3 people are walking ahead of you, run between them yelling "Red Rover."
48) When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
49) When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
50) When someone steps away from his or her cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
51) When there are people behind you, walk really slowly, especially in thin aisles.
52) While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
53) While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who buys this crap anyway?!"
LMFAO I might try those sometime ;)
Quotes that make me laugh.
Sometimes I lie awake at night and ask, "Where have I gone wrong?" Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night."
The buddy system is essential to survival; it gives the enemy somebody else to shoot at.
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch
When life gives you lemmons, make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how the hell you pulled it off.
You say psycho like it's a bad thing.
Change is inevitable..except from a vending machine.
You know, we should probably ask the doctor if she even knows how to deliver a baby that's half human, half PURE EVIL!
Evil always triumphs over good because good is dumb.
'Up is down'? Well that's just madeningly unhelpful.
I'm going to be a bald bride! This is so not ideal..
If i'm not back in five minutes..wait longer!
You tried your best and failed miserably, the lesson is 'never try'.
Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the sky and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench is wet with paint and he has to touch it himself to make sure.
I have better things to do...like watching paint dry!
God made us best friends because he knew our mom wouldn't be able to handle us as sisters.
Friends will ask you why you are crying, but best friends already have a shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry.
A friend wipes your tears when you're rejected, a best friend goes up to him and says, "It's because you're gay isn't it?"
Friends will always be like "Well you deserve better", but best friends will be prank calling him saying "You will die in seven days."
A friend know of the guy you like, a best friend knows all twelve of them
A friend will keep track of the guy you like, a best friend will track the guy you love
A friend will be jealous when they see you kissing a guy, a best friend will be overprotecively ready to kill the poor guy for it
A friend will try and find you a date to the dance, a best friend will be your date
A friend will tell you "yes you do look good in that dress!", a best friend will be telling you, in detail, how hideous you appear
A best friend is the one who can look at you with the biggest smile on your face and still knows something's wrong.
Friends will love your mom, best friends will want to marry your mom so they can officially be your father
A friend helps you up when you fall, a best friend continues walking while saying, "Walk much dumb ass?"
A friend gives you their umbrella in the rain, a best friend takes yours and says, "RUN, -BEEP- RUN!"
A friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the cell next to you saying, THAT WAS AWESOME , LET'S DO IT AGAIN!!
A friend will laugh at you when you play the air guitar, a best friend will be standing there next to you doing the drum beat on your head
A friend will know your favorite pop song, a best friend will know your secretly into death heavy metal
A friend would call you a retard, but a best friend would call you one and act like one with you.
A friend will start talking like you, with a best friend it will make no sense when you talk
A friend will take a bullet for you, a best friend will be the one pulling the trigger
A friend will try and calm you down when your pissed, a best friend will be cracking jokes until your over it
You know you've got the greatest friends when the only time they make you cry is when you're laughing too hard.
A friend is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
Sometimes I'm clueless and clumsy but I got friends who love me.
I used to be normal, until I met those losers I now call my best friends!
She's my best friend, break her heart and I'll break your face!
Friends are God's way of apologizing for our families.
Copy and Pastes :D
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile
If you ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile.
If you don't have a problem with homosexuals, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you were insane, crazy, and/or random, before being crazy, insane, and/or random was cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
"I'm bringing sexy back..." Copy and paste this into your profile if you never even knew sexy was gone.
If you have ever run into a wall, door, window, or people, copy and paste this into your profile.
98 of teenagers do drugs, have sex, and drink alcohol...put this in your profile if you like chocolate chip cookies.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you are addicted to vampires and would like to become one, post this onto your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
93 percent of teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?",copy this into your profile.
If you've ever read past two in the morning, copy this into your profile
If you have a true friend, copy this into your profile
If you read peoples profiles, looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy this into your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
FAN FICTION: MY ANTI-DRUG. because, who has time for drugs if you're reading and plotting and writing and checking reviews? If this is true for you, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have WAY too much time on your hands and you're on fanfiction.net with that time, copy and paste this in your profile.
Too many people are on crack. If you're not, add this to your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
Paste this in your profile if you've ever fallen off a chair backwards.
If you're obsessed with Twilight, copy and paste this list into your profile
If you've ever had a random spazz out moment in the middle of class or a quiet room, put this in your profile.
If you are so obsessed with Twilight that it is NOT even funny anymore, copy this into your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs, put this in your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile
If you've ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are reading this then step 1 of my EVIL PLAN is complete.
Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know when someone will come along, open you up, and eat your insides.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similiar, copy this into your profile.
If people were meant to pop out of bed we would all sleep in toasters.
Voldemort, Voldemort, oo Voldy, Voldy, Voldy, Voldemort.
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor". A long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck, my friends, for I may not return alive.
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you daydream 24/7, copy this to your profile.
Forgive your enemies. It messes up their heads. it really does I SWEAR!! its funny as hell sometimes to...
If you're obsessed with a character so much that you have dreams about meeting or fighting them, copy and paste this.
If you've ever pushed off a school project till the week before it was due and still got a good grade on it, copy and paste this into your profile.
I am perfectly imperfect. :D
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
3. My mother taught me LOGIC.
4. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
6. My mother taught IRONY.
7. My mother taught me about THE SCIENCE OF OSMOSIS.
8. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
9. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
10. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
11. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
12. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
13. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
14. My mother taught me about ENVY.
15. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
16. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
17. My mother taught me about MEDICAL SCIENCE.
18. My mother taught me about ESP.
19. My mother taught me HUMOR.
20. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
21. My mother taught me GENETICS.
22. My mother taught me about MY ROOTS.
23. My mother taught me WISDOM.
24. My mother taught me JUSTICE.
Annoying things to do in an elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag,
2) STAND silent and motionless in the
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look
12) TRY to make personal calls on the
13) DRAW a little square on the floor
14) WHEN there's only one other person
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they
16) ASK if you can push the button for
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone
- I'm gonna do that one of these days...
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someones liver?')
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny when you laugh for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
Hope you enjoyed browsing through my profile. Feel free to read my stories and PM me if you wanna chat. _
and follow me on twitter. :))) @ChArMfAiTh39