Author has written 2 stories for Sandlot, and iCarly.
The name's Emma, and I am a girl. I am a Born-Again Christian. Don't really need to say anything else because I can't think of anything right now...Ciao!
More to say! I do not like how I get inspired to write something, my computer gets funky, and then I lose my momentum! I've realized that I come up with an average of five ideas a day, and I almost never act on them! I should work on that, huh? I mean, I have a new computer, but I'm just lazy! Ridiculous! Help!!
I don't know exactly how prominent writing is in my life, but I know I enjoy writing stories and Poems! I've written one song I really like, and guess what? It's for a story I created! Woooow! That's amazing, right?
FUN QUOTES I ADORE:
1.Don't Knock on Death's Door. Ring the Bell and Run! He HATES That! (Found online)
2.Hey, You! No, Not YOU- the Guy BEHIND You! Yeah, You! Do You Like Tacos? (Also found online)
3."It's the Frightened Chicken Running Around the Eruption!" (As spoken from my band director's mouth!)
4.I'veonlyhad TEE MARTOONIES, Ociffer! (From my father while we were discussing Cheech and Chong)
5.Boom, Boom, Boom- MUFFINS! (Shawn- Psych)
6."So, Why Do You Think You Failed the Spanish Test, Son?" "Because, IT WAS IN SPANISH!!!" (Oh, Matt, you silly boy...)
7.Boom, Boom, Boom- THIS THING! (Shawn- Psych)
8.This Just Got More Interestinger! (The Life and Times of Tim)
9.Boom, Boom, Boom- HOOOOO-LYYYYY GHOOOOOST! (Shawn- Psych)
10.He Tasted Like Popcorn (From StylishCandy's iSuper Seddie Entry Chapter 15-Popcorn =])
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, and go to page 111, Paragraph 6. What is it?
Well, the entire page says PART THREE: BURNING BRIGHT, so... nonexistent?
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE, BABY!
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The refrigerator and the pond waterfall my dad created a few summers ago and now a stupid train coming to wake my parents up and they're gonna freak that I still have not even put on pajamas yet...
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Earlier tonight. I was getting my eye stuff out of the car.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
The profile I got this off of.
9. What are you wearing?
Black boyfriend tee, denim crop pants with purple accents, my glasses, and two lime green hair ties.
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
WAY TOO MANY THINGS!
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Well, I don't know if you want to know this random fact about one of my kittens, but he is (I'm guessing) lactose intolerant. My dad gave him milk (even after the side effects of last time that happened), and so he had diharreah (sp.?) in the kitty box. He had his front paws on the side of the box, and he was...uh...hm...squirting...hope you aren't eating anything right now. :) Go Dad!
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Sweetie, this. is. a. SURVEY. So, I don't particularly know this quiz you speak of...
15. What is the last film you saw?
The Other Boleyn Girl on Oxygen (Live Out Loud!)
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
What do you think?
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
18. If you could change two things about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Well, when the Good Lord comes down to earth to take us home, I'll be fine. What about you?
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Grace Bob. (Just kidding about the Bob)
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Abroad a what? HMMMM??? ... That's what I thought.
This is this cat.
Sad News. Pass it on
Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin. Dozens of celebrities turned out to pay their respects, including Mrs. Butterworth, Hungry Jack, the California Raisins, Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies, and Captain Crunch. The grave site was piled high with flours.
Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy and lovingly described Doughboy as a man who never knew how much he was kneaded. Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Despite being a little flaky at times, he still was a crusty old man and was considered a positive roll model for millions.
Doughboy is survived by his wife Play Dough, three children: John Dough, Jane Dough and Dosey Dough, plus they had one in the oven. He is also survived by his elderly father, Pop Tart.
If this made you smile for even a brief second, please rise to the occasion and take time to pass it on and share that smile with someone else who may be having a crumby day and kneads a lift.
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual labels on consumer goods: On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Fritos! ..You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special?)
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how...?)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought...?)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and.. .I'm taking this because...?)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
On a hair straightener: "Do not use in water." (Yes, because I always straighten my hair when I'm taking a bath.)
On a sunflower seed packet: "This is not a peanut product." (I always thought peanuts came from sunflowers until now,of course.)
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity copy and paste this into your profile!
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Uhm. Paint and stuff
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Talk. And I flail out and hit people like you.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? The kind that's musical.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Who wants to know?
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? For you to use lower-case letters.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Lower-case letters unbolded but italicized.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? Excuse me?
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? Taller than Thumbalina
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Yes
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Yes.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? *Sniffle* You. *Wails*
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Uhh...
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE GENDER? CUTE ONES
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? All of me? Maybe my left ring finger. That would be nice.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? PSHH
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Sauce and other things
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I just ate something. Try to guess.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? The crackers. The only fish I like is Cod, so...
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECIEVED? Love from my parents at birth (Good answer, Strawberry ])
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? I like lots of people
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Clothing?! I don't wear no stinking clothing!
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes.27. WHAT KIND IS IT? An animal
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Huh?
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? OKAY. Write this down. Y.O.U T.A.L.K
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: A number from one to a hundred
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Scuse me?
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? I don't call any number Most Often. I call them numbers...?
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Right now? You.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE UNITED STATES? Nope.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? WHAT?!?!
Things to do on an elevator
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, when I grew up I was BLACK, when I'm sick I'm BLACK, when I go in the sun I'm BLACK, when I'm cold I'm BLACK, when I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, when you're born you're PINK, when you grow up you're WHITE, when you're sick, you're GREEN, when you go in the sun you turn RED, when you're cold you turn BLUE, and when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... If you are totally against racism, copy and paste this onto your profile!
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
Unsafe External Link