Author has written 12 stories for Twilight, Charmed, NCIS, National Treasure, and Harry Potter.
Hey Everyone, Carmen here.
Its been 3 years since I have last updated my profile and everything is still the same. I'm in college now, I have my associates in Criminal Justice and about almost done with my bacholars. Those who are reading this and are in High School. I beg you cherish those moments, when you leave adulthood is not all that is cracked up to be. Yes no more school but hello college isn't as bad as what the teachers in high school make it out to be but trust me you would rather be in high school then have your phone being blasted by financial aid. And the classes may be 12 weeks long depending your school but in those 12 week's we have to learn basically what you would learn in a semester so theres that also. Anyway, here are some updates to the facts below.
1. I'm 18 though I turn 19 in 5 months, 20 days, 23 hours and 55 minutes and 27 seconds but who's counting (I am :3 ). I'm 21 now, god do I wish I was 18, drinking isn't that great, honestly.
2. My absolutely favorite color is Purple absolutely love it but if it happens to go extinct (I would cry) I'm ok with teal. No this is still accurate purple is still the love of my life, but I have an obsession with red lipstick, so theres that.
3. I had two Dogs, Name Tiger and Leo, and a White Cat named Mimo. Well this is depressing. Tiger my beautiful Pitbull passed away, Leo and Mimo disappeared from our house around the time Tiger died. But don't fret I now have a beautiful girl Sharpai mized with Pitbull named Milly, and a shi-zu named Rocky and instead of another cat we opted for a lizard who is female and fiesty named Raptor (I know the name is male but bearded dragons their sex doesn't come to show until 6 months even a year later so, Raptor it was)
4. I am Puerto Rican, born in Guayama, PR. Still true unless theirs an operation that can configure your race.
5. I Live in florida (Not telling you where, Creepers! 0_o Lol) Yes that is still true, but still not telling you where Ha Ha.
6. I was obsessed with twilight but now I'm really getting into Harry Potter after all the movies out. Yes, and yes! Though twilight is creeping up again and so is Charmed I'm also getting really into Grimm, Teenwolf, the old series Angel and iZombie is really good.
7. FYI, I know most of you love my Harry Potter story My Lovers, here's a fact I've never read a Harry Potter Book in my life, all my information comes from the web, the stories on FF.net and the movies but I make sure the facts are correct before I type anything. Even after 3 years this fact is still true, I haven't picked up a Harry Potter book, but I have read the few chapters of Deathly Hallows because as a fun sport on the side I do reading the book stories, and when I add the chapters I happen to skim them. Oh and I recently went to Orlando and drank Beerbutter in Universal Studios and visited Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade it was AMAZING! I think I even got my dad obsessed with it too.
8. I'm really into Slash (Boyxboy NOT Femslash sorry) right now but I'm sure in a few months, or a year the phase will pass.The phase has not passed but it has cooled down, I still giggle when I see TV shows that have strong bromances like Hawaii Five-O, oh my god Steve and Danny, McDanno all the way!!
9. I'm a chocoaholic, guilty as charge. Yasssss! and I love french fries!
10. I love Severus Snape. Ok so today is a very very sad day and depending when you are reading this Alan Rickman the actor who plays Snape and my all favorite actor of all time has passed away after battling Cancer. The man will be severely missed :( *Always*
Well those are 10 unimportant facts about me, I hope you enjoy them.