Author has written 3 stories for Pirates of the Caribbean, Transformers/Beast Wars, and Elder Scroll series.
The same grayorca of YouTube and deviantART
I am not a member of MySpace, Twitter, Tumblr. I have a Facebook, but do not supply my name willy nilly to whomever asks for it.
- age 27
- enjoys reading fanfiction, listening to music, dabbling in digital art, and the occasional writing project
- favorite reading genres include drama, angst, suspense
- favorite music genres are primarily rock and metal, but I'll listen to almost anything
- favorite music artists include (but are not limited to) Shinedown, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Godsmack, Disturbed, Theory of a Deadman, Breaking Benjamin, Seether, Metallica, Evanescence, Creed, Nickelback, Santana, Hinder, Five Finger Death Punch, etc.
- trying to get back into "Forge", plan the second act
"Burning In The Skies" (Transformers Prime) - the multi-chapter continuation of my once-oneshot, "Underling"
Status: on hiatus, pending possible rewrite
"Forge" (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim) - a tentative multi-chapter story
Status: on hiatus, revisiting
Policies / Opinions
- Reviews, good and bad, are welcome. Even ones as simple as "please update". I'll take the time to reply to them. I'm always interested to know how I might improve in my writing style. But I know the difference between constructive critique and flaming. So, just so you know...
- I have no beta reader, unless you count the spell-checker of my Firefox browser. Any mistakes are my own. Though I do make a habit of re-reading my published works and correcting errors I find at a later date.
- Credentials? I am a high school graduate, nothing more (I don't have the patience, drive, or means to attend college). As such, I am no literary genius, and am largely self-taught.
- For any in-progress stories I am writing, I will be holding myself to a simple rule: for any given chapter, I will only upload it if the previous installment has been sufficiently reviewed, and the chapter to follow it is anywhere from fifty to seventy-five percent complete. Maintaining some headway is the only method I can think of to avoid a writing stall.
- Yes, I am something of a fav-story-and-don't-review hoarder. It's a bad habit I don't know if I'll ever kick. Such is the problem with being so painfully shy, and having nothing original to say. *hides* But I'll try to overcome it.
- I don't mind reading slash. Within certain fandoms, particularly Transformers (where the male-to-female character ratio seems stuck at 10 to 1), I find it somewhat unavoidable, and have learned to embrace it as merely another form of relationship literature.
- While I don't mind OCs, I am very picky as to how they are utilized. I disapprove of most OC x Canon romances (most of which are self-inserts in "disguise", really). Only the well-written ones are in exception to this rule.
- I am not a grammar/spelling/punctuation Nazi. But the word towards drives me nuts. Toward doesn't need an S!
TV Shows: Law & Order, Deadliest Catch, Transformers Prime
Movies: Jurassic Park, Alien, and hundreds of others
Video Games: Grand Theft Auto IV, Red Dead Redemption, Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis, The Sims 3, Final Fantasy X, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Video Gaming Platforms: Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, PC
Websites: deviantART, YouTube, FanFiction.Net