Author has written 3 stories for Kuroshitsuji, Harry Potter, and Naruto.
"My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it." -Dragon, Grendel "A chain is only as strong as its weakest link."-Thomas Reid, Essays on the Intellectual Powers of a Man
I'm getting back into the fanfic business. I haven't stopped fanfiction all together; I have unfinished fanfiction clogging my documents folder.
Nihilism is for Quitters, Mobocracy, and Don't Trust Television (this one has yet to be punished, though):The plan is for a rather long adventure fic. There will be gore, action, those soppy moments I hate but are sometimes needed for character development, and so on. Nihilism and Mobocracy will be more serious, but Don't Trust Television will be more for laughs. All three stories will tie into each other, but each is separate and you don't have to read one story to understand the other.
About stories and my writing: Once I get everything rolling, I will be putting status info about my stories up here. I will say that my style of writing and characters will range very differently from each other. I like to experiment, so some main characters you'll hate and some you'll love. I do that on purpose. Character development could go either way. I won't do excessive angst, smut, long torture scenes, one dimensional characters or character bashing. And always look underneath the underneath if you're trying to find out the motives or actions of characters. There's never one reason for anything I write when it comes to plot and characters.
- I'm a 19 year old college student. I'm all female, 5ft 2 inch. and 120 lbs of science geek and literature freak. I'm pursuing a career in pathology, so I predict many years of self-induced insomnia and stress ulcers. I'm a freshmen currently, but I've heard medical school is synonymous with torture. I'm also working two jobs currently (one finally in a hospital!). What little life I have is squeezed between work and school, so updates will be sparse.
- I love pastries but hate candy. I have an unhealthy obsession with fruit and carrots. Carrots also make me hiccup every time I eat them. Every. Time.
- Hobbies are reading, writing, exercising, piano, hanging out with my friends, and rock-climbing. I have an odd fascination with dressing up. Halloween and any project-school or otherwise-that has to do with costumes are oodles of fun for me.
- My favorite books so far are The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck and The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka.
- My favorite TV series that isn't animated or a cartoon is Dexter.
- My favorite anime series are Princess Jellyfish and Samurai Champloo.
- I love too many movies-but to narrow it down: Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Bench Warmers, Lion King, Donnie Darko and The King's Speech.
- I enjoy a lot of music, though indie rock and alternative are my favored genres. A couple of my much loved artists, composers and bands are Alt J, Grizzly Bear, Vampire Weekend, Flume, Queen, Nujabes, Kimbra, Joe Hisaishi and Kyle Landry.
- I prefer slash, but I don't mind hetero either. It's more the character and quality of plot and writing that matters than anything.