Author has written 2 stories for Kuroshitsuji, and Harry Potter.
"My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it." -Dragon, Grendel "A chain is only as strong as its weakest link."-Thomas Reid, Essays on the Intellectual Powers of a Man
I'm getting back into the fanfic business. I haven't stopped fanfiction all together; I have unfinished fanfiction clogging my documents folder. That's the crux of the issue-I won't post something I won't finish. I hate it when other authors do it, so I refuse to do the same. I'm also extremely unreliable in my word, so I also wouldn't trust me. I will try to finish what I post, but there are no guarantees. It's like that for many authors. Sometimes the muse just disappears. This website is for inspired writing, not obligatory. But I reiterate-I will try not to post something I won't finish.
Nihilism is for Quitters: The plan is for a rather long adventure fic. There will be gore, action, those soppy moments I hate but are sometimes needed for character development, and so on. What there will not be is smut. Sexual imagery or occurrences will be vaguely alluded to and used for plot progression. Harry's in a childn't body, so it'd be weird if he's having sexual relations with anyone.
About stories and my writing: Once I get everything rolling, I will be putting status info about my stories up here. I will say that my style of writing and characters will range very differently from each other. I like to experiment, so some main characters you'll hate and some you'll love. I do that on purpose. Character development could go either way. I won't do excessive angst, smut, long torture scenes, one dimensional characters or character bashing. And always look underneath the underneath if you're trying to find out the motives or actions of characters. There's never one reason for anything I write when it comes to plot and characters.
- I'm a 19 year old college student. I'm all female, 5ft 3 inch. and 120 lbs of science geek and literature freak. I'm pursuing a career in pathology, so I predict many years of self-induced insomnia and stress ulcers. I'm a freshmen currently, but I've heard medical school is synonymous with torture. What little life I have is squeezed between work and school, so updates will be sparse.
- I love pastries but hate candy. I have an unhealthy obsession with fruit and carrots. Carrots also make me hiccup every time I eat them. Every. Time.
- Hobbies are reading, writing, exercising, piano, jiu jitsu, hanging out with my friends, and-if I could still afford it-indoor rock-climbing. I have an odd fascination with dressing up. Halloween and any project-school or otherwise-that has to do with costumes are oodles of fun for me.
- My favorite books so far are The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck and The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka.
- My favorite TV series that isn't animated or a cartoon is Dexter.
- My favorite anime series are Princess Jellyfish and Attack on Titan.
- I love too many movies-but to narrow it down: Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Bench Warmers, Lion King, Donnie Darko and The King's Speech.
- I enjoy a lot of music, though indie rock and alternative are my favored genres. Kimbra is my favorite music artist. A couple of my much loved artists, composers and bands are Alt J, Grizzly Bear, Vampire Weekend, Queen, Nujabes, Kimbra, Joe Hisaishi and Kyle Landry.
- I prefer slash, but I don't mind hetero either. It's more the character and quality of plot and writing that matters than anything.