Poll: Which anime should I watch next? So far I have watched Death Note, Nabari No Ou and Strawberry Panic. Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Harvest Moon, and Dementium.
P.S. I was previously HarvestMoonFan1500 a.k.a DrWhoDsDude.
Name: Mr/Mrs/Miss/Ms/Master IDon'tWannaBeStalked
Age: That's for me to know, and you to never find out!
WARNING: I'm probably going to be more of a reader and reviewer than a writer.
My Latest Obsessions...
I am OBSESSED with Dr.Who right now. Seriously, it's awesome.
Death Note. One of the best animes I know.
Strawberry Panic. I love it. The best Shoujo anime.
Assassin's Creed. The best game on the market.
I want to somehow introduce some awesome quotes... *shrugs* Whatever. Now's as good a time as any.
I wrote a lullaby for my friend. But they woke up. Maybe it was the drums? (lol, this actually happened to me once...)
If your heart was really broken, you'd be dead, so shut up.
Do not use an axe to kill a fly on your friend's head. (Uh... *shifty eyes* ...I'm joking. I...never did that...)
Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.
I'm not as random as you think I salad!
OK is a sideways person... but QK is a sideways ninja. Test it! (As am I... Don't worry, I'm not a QK. I'm an OK. OR AM I? You know, I could be an undercover ninjafish.)
Bad things happen when my friends think...
If I asked for your opinion, I'd take the tape off your mouth.
This is my bird. There is many like it, but this is my one. This bird is mine. It is my friend. It is my life.
Out of my mind... Back in 5 minutes.
Now for some copy & past stuffs:
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile. Hehe
If you actually take the time to read other people's profiles, put this in yours.
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever started humming a song that you have absolutely no idea what it is put this on your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know someone that's absolutely sad about Jedward, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile.
If you easily finish one novel a day, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you are part of the .0000001 percent of people who don't have a MySpace, copy this onto your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
Crazy things to do in an elevator!
1. Open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside, and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in one corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to open the doors, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open by themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask them all to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at every floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises whenever someone else pushes a button.
10. Stare grinning at another person for a while, then say, "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square with chalk on the floor then say to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug with the other passengers. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the buttons for other people, but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say that you're waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi, Greg. How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone bends to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend that you're a flight attendant, and review emergency exits with the other passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Yell, "Group hug!", then enforce it.
23. Make race car noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift as you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk in with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!", then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring--don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say, "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, then say, "Is that your final answer?"
32. Also in your bell boy act, ask people what floor they want. Whenever they answer, give them a glare and say, "You should be ashamed of yourself!"
33. Ask loudly, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell different people that you can see their aura.
35. When the door closes, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long black cloak with a hood, stare at everyone, and in a deep voice announce: "It is time..."
38. Say "Your Majesty" when anyone gets on.
39. Introduce yourself as Lord Voldemort.
40. Ask people which floor they want and why, and then announce that you're going to the floor with Olympus on it because you didn't steal any lightning.
41. Hang Ethan Hunt style from the ceiling of the elevator and speak ominously when someone enters "Heloooooooo".
42. Still hanging from the ceiling, drop onto whoever comes in.
43. Try to make up and sing lyrics for the boring elevator music.
44. Try to start a My-Briefcase-is-better-than-yours contest
This what i got from another profile:
THE MORSE CODE :
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
25 THINGS I MUST NOT DO AT HOGWARTS:
1. I will NOT sing “We’re off to see The Wizard” when I am sent to the headmasters office.
2. Dobby is NOT Yoda is disguise.
3. He is NOT Gollum either.
4. I will NOT bring a magic-8-ball to Divination Class.
5. My homework was NOT to get eaten by a werewolf. Especially when my teacher is Professor Lupin.
6. I will NOT tell the first years to make a tree-house in the Whomping Willow.
7. I will NOT give Lupin a flea collar.
8. Nor will I leave dog-biscuits on his desk.
9. If a classmate falls asleep I will NOT take advantage of this and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
10. Starting a betting-pool on the fate of this year’s Defence against the Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky. It is NOT a clever money-making concept.
11. I do NOT have a Dalek Patronus.
12. I will NOT teach House-Elves to impersonate Jar-Jar Binks.
13. Shouting “To Infinity and Beyond!” was only funny the first time I took off on a broom.
14. I will NOT refer to the summoning charm (Accio) as “The Force”.
15. “Springtime for Voldemort” is NOT an appropriate title for the school production.
16. I will NOT greet Prof. McGonagall with “What’s new Pussy-cat?”.
17. I will NOT send shampoo to Snape’s office, no matter how badly he needs it.
18. "Potter 6, Voldemort 0" is not a valid T-shirt slogan.
19. Even though they are easier to use and probably more effective, I will not use guns against the Death Eaters.
20. I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "My Little Pony."
21. No matter how funny it is I will NOT leave kitty litter in Prof. McGonagall’s office.
22. I will NOT dress up as Lord Voldemort for Halloween.
23. I will NOT ask Harry Potter if his “Scar-Senses” are tingling.
24. I will NOT call Dumbledore Santa Claus. Even if it is Christmas.
25. I will NOT tell Voldemort to “Get a life”.
About 100 things to do besides reading Twilight:
1.Shoot yourself in the foot.
2.Go to the bathroom.
3.Take a nice relaxing bath.
4.Fight a rattle snake.
5.Swim in bated water with thirty hungry sharks swimming around you.
6.Jab a pen in your eye.
7.Jump off a cliff.
8.Burn my house down.
9.Cut off my toes.
10.Jump into a tank of man-eating fish.
11.Do my maths homework.
12.Shoot myself in the knee.
13.Read baby books.
14.Get run over.
15.Buy some ice cream.
16.Eat the ice cream.
18.Talk to a friend on the phone until you're kicked off.
19.Sell my dog.
20.Shoot my dog.
21.Walk over burning hot embers.
22.Set my house on fire and start hitting on the firemen/women.
23.Drink so much pop that I explode.
24.Eat myself poor...and then pop because I am so fat.
25.Find a cure for cancer even if I have to live on a remote island.
26.Become a hobo.
27.Tape myself to the wall and wonder how to get down.
28.Live on top of Meijer.
29.Get myself banned from all the WalMarts worldwide. (What to do, what to do?)
30.Get sucked up in a tornado and end up in the ocean.
31.Bang my head against the wall until blood comes out my ears.
32.Smell all the people's shoes in the world until I die of the fumes. (That might not take long)
33.Learn all the different languages in the world...then hit on all the opposite gender.
34.Learn to tap dance.
35.Hug a wild bear.
36.Join the chess club.
37.Eat raw fish.
38.Steal candy from a baby.
39.Steal the statue of liberty.
40.Stalk a famous person.
41.Sneak in to area 51 just to find out where area 52 is.
42.Go on a diet...to get fat!
43.Go golfing but don't yell "fore" when the ball goes flying and hits someone in the head (Hopefully it will be a twilight fan...but then again they're too stupid to even know what "fore" means on a golf course.;-))
44.Sneak in to an old person's home and see if you can find George Washington.
45.Jump on a train to Canada, just to see if it's any different from America.
46.Run around in a diaper yelling "I WANT MY MOMMY!!"
47.Learn to play the piano(and that's hard!).
48.Run up and down the stairs saying that you lost.
49.Get shock therapy.
51.Get yourself thrown into jail for a crime you didn't commit.
52.Or maybe one you did commit.
53.Sneak into a rocket ship heading off into outer space only to find your least favorite relative there (damn!).
54.Then remember shooting your least favorite relative out to space (YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!).
55.Go into a movie theater and start taking pictures during the middle of a movie.
56.Call into a radio show and tell everybody that the aliens are coming.
57.Then start screaming in the middle of the call and say one of them has your dog.
58.Make a tower of erasers in the middle of the road and scream when someone hits it.
59.Stand in the middle of the road and make everyone go around you.
60.Go into a morgue and pretend to be listening to a dead persons heartbeat.
61.Then yell wildly that the person is still alive and cry.
62.Cover yourselves in band-aids and then have somebody come and take each one off.
63.Scream in pain whenever somebody drives past you in a convertible.
64.Suddenly fall to the ground and lick the floor for no apparent reason.
65.Make the worlds biggest chocolate cake. Share it with only one friend and eat it all in one day.
66.In your sugar buzz run around the neighborhood knocking on people's doors saying pointless stuff.
67.Repeat number 65 and 66 (They sound fun...kinda).
68.Call every single number in the phonebook.
69.Have a garage sale with your brother/sisters stuff without them knowing or giving permission.
70.Buy a car, and run it off a cliff, even if you don't have a driver's licence.
71.Go around ticking people off that you don't even know.
72.Start to sing the I hate twilight song in a room filled with brainless idiots (twilight fans...).
73.Then when they get mad take their books and burn them. (hehhehheh...)
74.Cut off your fingers.
75.Declare war on your stuffed animals.
76.Throw rotten cabbage at Smeyer.
77.Then hopefully she will fall smash her hands on to the sidewalk and her fingers will snap off so then we will all be saved from her stupid little make-believe stories that SUCK!! (YAY!!!!!!!!)
79.Go to the doctors.
80.Run around for no reason.
81.play the guitar...very badly. It has to be badly! Otherwise it won't work.
82.Watch telivision until you die of boredom...or starvation.
83.Watch a flower grow and bloom and then die.
84.Then watch its cycle all over again when you get bored.
85.Learn the theme song to every television show.
86.Go and flirt with the famous people from different countries, pretending to not know they are famous.
87.Eat all the ramen noodles in the world.
88.Spend a year drawing one flower, but make it perfect.
89.Create a list oddly a lot like this one.
90.Lie down on a grave on a moonless night.
91.If somebody walks near you grab their legs and make them trip.
92.Tie some random person to a tree and laugh when they can't get down.
93.Learn Quantom Physics in a week.
94.Watch ants climb up and down a tree.
95.Learn how to make all the kinds of sweets in the world.
96.Video tape all the people who walk into the bathroom.
I LOVE THE SHAPESHIFTER SERIES! ALI SPARKES IS AWESOME!
Here are some awesome quotes from the series.
You settle down with some hot chocolate and biscuits, bag the best seats by the fire and start to relax--then some blonde comes along and says you're gonna die." Gideon in STS.
“Oops! Daxy Boy’s all furry and fed up! Fox needs his sleep…” Gideon in RTR.
"Yeah. I dreamt the milkman wanted to leave me a note--so he did it with a sort of collage of leaves over the back garden. The leaves said 'Your cat is dangerous'. And I don't even have a cat! Then I was at my old junior school and I had no pants on." Gideon in GTG.
"It was terrible. Really awful. I thought I was going to die--but then you rescued me and I think I'm over it now. All right? That do you? Because I'm sick of all this namby-pamby, New Age, fiffy-faffy, bleh, bleh, bleh! I'm ALL RIGHT! I don't NEED to regress or get in touch with anything or, I dunno, let my inner child out, or embrace the fear. I nearly got eaten alive by a pack of dogs-and then I got away. Nasty, nasty. All done. Can I go now?" Dax in RTR.
"If this was a film, the weepy music would be swelling up right now and we'd all be hugging and saying that everything will be OK." Dax in STS.
"You're running off down the beach looking like you're peeing your pants." Spook in STS.
"You're a snob, you know that?" "And you're a slob, so we're equal." Gideon and Lisa in STS
"What, me? Equal to the honorable Lisa Hardman? Oh, thank you, m'lady. Thank you, but I cannot be worthy." Gideon in STS.
"Lord help them if they ever had to fend for themselves." Gideon in FTF.
"Well, let me see now... since I've known you you've kidnapped me, drugged me, hit me in the face with a gun, tracked me with armed soldiers and... oh yeah... shot my best mate's sister. I trust you more than anyone else on this planet." Dax in STS.
"Catherine says it's probably hormones." Jessica in RTR...again.
"Hey, sir! Sir! I've just bitten the head off my first rabbit, sir!" Dax in RTR.
"Going to turn into a fox and f-f-fwigten me?" Spook in FTF.
"And your birthmark doesn't look like a map of England--it's more of a triangle, she says." Jessica in FTF.
"Lisa's a flirt!" Gideon in STS.
"Just one day...look what we did to her in just one day." Dax in STS.
"That showed her." Mia in STS.
“When I’m rich and famous I’m going to hire them to concrete my drive, and when they’re not looking I’ll spit in their tea and rub their biscuits all over the cat” Clive in FTF.
“I’m sorry mate… it’s a homemade jumper… a homemade jumper” Jacob (or Alex?) in DTD.
“Sometimes, I wonder if you’re more than half animal.” Mia in STS (or was is DTD? I dunno… I should know that!)
“So, let me get this straight. You think we should be fleeing for our lives - and that Owen’s go over to the dark side of the force and changed his name to Darth Hind… and that I’m going to be encased in quick drying cement and buried because I’m a threat to the nation - but you're not sure?!” Gideon in GTG.
“BOYS, HAVING FOX PROBLEMS? CAN’T STOP SCAVENGING ON TOPS AND EATING SPIDERS? COME AND SEE THE SCHOOL CONSELLER…” Dax’s thoughts… in FTF.
“I reckon he’s another medium. Bor-ing! Running Nose my spirit guide tells me that there will be fluctuations in the firmament and stirrings in the depths of the - the - school gravy tin. Oh no! I see sausages! Many, many burnt sausages! Does this mean anything to you…?” Gideon in FTF (again!)
“Gideon: C’mon Dax Jones - give! Are you a medium?
Dax: No, I’m a small.” - Dax and Gid in FTF.
“Snake chamer? Water dowser? Clairvoyant? Illusionist? Alchemist? Palm reader? Rune reader? Sooth sayer? Seer? Healer? Astral projector? Slide projector? Photo copier? Fax machine…?” Gideon in (guess what?!) FTF.
“Malteasers from Heaven? That’ll get the special OPS team down here. The Deadly Chocolate Bombing Incident.” Mike, from GTG
“And this morning? Were you planning a Cadbury's Variety Pack this time? A box of Milk Tray? A small hamper from Marks and Spencer?” - Owen GTG
You know you’re obsessed with Shapeshifter when:
1) You love foxes, falcons and otters after reading the series. And even if you’ve loved them before, now you love ‘em even more!
2) Whenever someone mentions something about stones, you talk to them about malachite, moonstone and all the other ones, despite the fact that you don’t even know what they were talking about before.
3) You continuously think about how awesome it would be if you were a Cola and you wonder what power you’d love to have most.
4) You don’t care, nonetheless what your power will be, seeing as you just want to be at Cola Club. (But I wanna be a shapeshifter!)
5) You wish you had a Cola Club uniform so much.
6) You posses all the stones mentioned in the books. (I'm gonna do that. WHERE CAN YOU GET THE STONES? PLEASE PM ME! :-D)
7) You like wearing sparkly capes just to annoy your friend who thinks you’re over-obsessed with the series.
8) You read the books so many times that you lost count about it! (I read one in a day!)
9) You wish you had a pet fox, falcon or otter.
10) You wish you could meet the characters in real life.
11) You try to connect every song you hear with the books.
12) You seriously consider taking bushlore lessons if you need them.
13) You dream about how cool it would be if you and your friends were stuck in the forest and then you remember what happened to Dax and his friends and shudder.
14) You read the books in less than a week.
15) You dream about the characters.
16) You love fire. (FIIIIRRRREEEE!!)
17) You warn someone who says they’d like to be a medium and start to point out all the things that Lisa has gone through and they stare at you with an expression that says: ‘Okay, this person has gone mad!’
18) Your sibling looks at you weirdly when they see you’re reading the books – AGAIN.
19) You love the number 5.
20) You love the number 11.
21) You want to go to Spain so much, with the thought of being able to meet Tyrone and Owen overwhelming your mind that you forget that they aren’t real.
22) You want 2012 to come already, even if you know that the ‘doomsday’ is supposed to happen, because you know that's when the new Shapeshifter series comes out.
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
The 27 Commandments of Writing a Fanfic
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
A guy and girl are speeding down the road at 100 miles an hour--
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No it's not. Please, just slow down.
Guy: Then tell me that you love me.
Girl: I love you, just slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a hug.
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself; it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into the wall of a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it, and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes weren't working, and didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him that she loved him one last time. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you loved.
You know you're obsessed with Doctor Who when...
1. You have a Doctor Who ringtone.
You know you're obsessed with Assassin's Creed when:
2. Er, 1. You pretend that a simple trip to the market is a stealth mission and you're on high notoriety
b) er, 2. When you're going to this market you pretend you've already assassinated a few people
3. You pretend you have hidden hookblades in your sleeves
4. You try to make your own bombs
5. You go to free running sessions every day
6. You can't go out of the house without a hoodie on
7. You've seen all the trailers
8. You'd kill yourself if the franchise was randomly cancelled
9. If someone asks you to turn up the AC in the car you have to think about it
10. You've read all the books
11. You edit the Assassin's Creed page on Wikipedia
12. You try to climb up the side of your house
13. You want to climb everything you possibly can in the games
14. When you see someone wearing a white hoodie, you run around and scream "WATCH OUT! IT'S AN ASSASSIN!!!"
15. You run around shoving people in the crowd about
16. You sit on a bench and try to 'blend in'
17. You go to a balcony and stare pretending you're using Eagle Vision
18. When you tape a pencil to your wrist
19. You actually think about cutting one of your fingers off
20. You see a flying eagle and make your way to it to get your newest contract
21. You get a collection of 100 feathers
22. You jump into a haystack from a building and break your arm
23. You want a pet eagle
24. When you start to swear in Italian at people for no reason
25. You answer some questions with "Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
26. When you use 'I was stopping the crusade' as an excuse for not doing your homework
27. You slap anyone who hasn't heard of it and then show them a video of it on the nearest computer
28. You're Prestige 33 on AC:R multiplayer...
29. You try to learn how to use throwing knives
30. You have taken up pickpocketing
31. You make 'wanted' posters of yourself just so you can put them up somewhere and then rip them down again
32. You're Altair/Ezio for Hallowe'en
33. You wonder who would win if the Prince of Persia and Altair had a fight
34. When you repeatedly correct your History teacher
35. You seriously consider carrying around a sword, dagger, crossbow, etc.
36. When you fail something and expect to get desynchronized
37. When you whistle and expect a horse to come cantering towards you
38. When you signal your assassin recruits
39. When you pick up an apple and wonder why no-one around you is attacking each other
40. You feel like counter-stealing off someone when you're in a fist fight
41. When you see someone walking towards you, you think 'stink bomb and stun'
42. When you see someone with a penknife and think 'Merda! Assassino!'
43. When the recycle symbol makes you think of Abstergo
44. When you run from the police, you run around a corner and then sit on a bench, thinking you're safe
45. Whenever you kill someone on multiplayer, you mutter down the microphone "Requiescat in Pace" while running away from them
46. When you suddenly get the urge to kill someone with a broom
47. You knock on bank doors and ask for the florins/akçe the people of Rome left behind for you
48. You sit around thinking of what to put on the 'You Know You're Obsessed With Assassin's Creed When...' list
49. You make a 'You Know You're Obsessed With Assassin's Creed When...' list
50. You have the entire Assassin's Creed/Assassin's Creed II/Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood/Assassin's Creed:Revelations soundtrack.
Don't give me flames. I won't cry over them, but they're not exactly nice.
Thanks to all you peeps who read my profile and review my stories! Woo hoo!
YouTube Videos You MUST Watch!
OK, another hilarious vid on YouTube:watch this too. It is AWESOMELY FUNNY! Oh, and visit Tobuscus's page too.
Another one:My favorite song of ALL TIME
My favorite ever piece of music:
The ACIII trailer:
Just so you peeps know, I like concrit (constructive criticism). Just please, not flames.
So,that's my profile so far.
Unsafe External Link