Author has written 6 stories for Harry Potter, RENT, Shakespeare, and Avengers.
July 25, 2012:
I AM CONTINUING WITH PADFOOT, A DADDY?. THE FIRST CHAPTER HAS BEEN RE-WRITTEN.
About Me: I'm just your average teenager who likes to write random stories. Hopefully, people will like 'em. But if they don't, that's okay too. Everybody's entitled to their opinions.
A few of my favorite things:
1. THE BEATLES. As you can tell from my pen name, I'm in love with them and have been since I was ten. For my birthday, my sister got me tickets to go see Rain on Broadway. The cast was so good, if I closed my eyes I swore I was hearing the Beatles themselves.
2. BROADWAY. Yes, I am a theater geek. Ever since I was six years old and saw Annie, I've wanted to do performing arts for a living. My major in college will most likely be for musical theater. My dream is to end up in a Broadway show, and I'm sure as hell not gonna stop until I get there.
3. SINGING. I love, love, LOVE to sing and have been taking voice lessons for about four and a half years now. I'm not half bad. When I was in first grade, I stood on my desk an belted out 'Tomorrow' from Annie. My teacher gave me a standing ovation.
4. TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD. This book is one of my favorites. I didn't like it at first, but I figured that if I kept reading, it would get better. Once I got to the trial scenes, I couldn't put the book down. Atticus Finch is my favorite character. What can I say? He kicks some major ass.
5. HARRY POTTER. These books are the first seven on my shelf. This is my all-time favorite series. Thank you, JKR.
6. GLEE. I didn't want to watch the show at first. It seemed stupid. But my fabulous friend convinced me to watch an episode on New Year's Eve with her, and I was hooked. I even got my parents to watch it, and they both love it. Maddie and I went to the live concert in June. It was one of the best concerts I've ever been to.
7. RENT. My friend convinced me to watch it, because she was singing 'Seasons of Love' in math, and I was wondering what the song was from. She looked at me and said, "What?! You've never seen RENT?! WATCH IT." So I did, and I fell in love with it...and the lovely Angel Dumott Schunard. He...or rather, she (Angel is a drag queen), is my favorite character. VIVA LA VIE BOHEME. Thank you, Jonathan Larson.
8. BAKED MACARONI. My old nanny makes the most effing amazing baked macaroni ever. Actually, she makes the best food ever, period. Who can say no to some good ol' southern-style cooking?
9. THE MUPPETS. I thank my amazing older cousin Dave for introducing them to me years ago when I was a toddler. Kermit, Ernie, and Animal are my favorites. Especially Kermit.
10. RAINBOW COOKIES. You know those sugar cookies with the M&M's in them? Those are the ones I'm talking about. All I can say is this: BEST. FOOD. EVER.
"Are we a thing?"
"Darling, we're everything!"
If you know where that's from, copy and paste this into your profile.
Why do they put floatation devices under airplane seats instead of parachutes?
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile. (...many times)
If you loved DH, HBP, OotP, GoF, PoA, CoS, and SS/PS, and know what all those initials stand for, copy and paste this on your account.
If it completely pisses you off when someone says being gay is gross, then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you solemnly swear you are up to no good copy and paste this into your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself. So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever laughed so hard tears streamed down your face, you banged your repeatedly on a table, and received weird looks from everyone in the immediate vicinity, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever suppressed the urge to shout, "Anarchy! Revolution, justice screaming for solution..." at some random time in your life copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're Defying Gravity, and no one can pull you down, copy this into your profile.
Unsafe External Link