Author has written 2 stories for Wizard101, and Harry Potter.
Welcome to the sexiest place on earth: also known as my profile. I like writing, so i'm here for constructive criticism. Flaming me is pretty much pointless because I carry a fire extinguisher at all times because I am COOL like that! :D worm wigglies
Now! For a bit about me >:D because I haven't updated this in a year!!!
Name: Emily. The girl who is going to kill Connor. Because he is an a-hole. I want to strangle his unborn fetus's. I don't care if we're married.
- If death eaters are attacking Hogsmeade I will not point at the sky and shout TO THE BAT MOBILE!
- Remus Lupin does NOT want a flee collar
- I will not make any jokes about Lupin's and his time of the month.
- I will not say 'dude, get a life' to Lord Voldemort
- I will not ask Snape why he stole Batman's cape
- I will not sing "we're off to see the wizard" when sent to the headmasters office
- Professor Flitwick's name is not Yoda
- I will not bring a magic eight ball to Divination class
- I am not to refer to the Accio charm as 'The Force'.
- The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
- If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 10 minutes, I shall assume that I am not allowed to use it.
- It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
- "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
- Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
- I am not allowed to paint the House Elves blue and call them smurfs
- The Whomping Willow is not a Entwife
- I have eight horcruxes, take that Voldy!
- So I was all like Avada Kadavra and he was all like Dead
- Draco Malfoy the amazing...bouncing...Ferret
"People, let's try and calm down a bit. Things are bad enough without inventing stuff as well. For instance, this new idea that You-Know-Who can kill with a single glance from his eyes. That's a Basilisk, listeners. One simple test: check whether the thing that's glaring at you has got legs. If it has, it's safe to look into its eyes, although if it really is You-Know-Who, that's still likely to be the last thing you ever do... The fact remains he can move faster then Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to."
'Now, you two – this year, you behave yourselves. If I get one more owl telling me you've – you've blown up a toilet or –'
'Now, we'll go upstairs really quietly,' said Fred, 'and wait for Mum to call us for breakfast. Then Ron, you come bounding downstairs going, 'Mum, look who turned up in the night!' and she'll be all pleased to see Harry and no one need ever know we flew the car.'
'Don't be thick,' said Fred. 'It'll take your head off.'
'This is all your fault,' George said angrily to Wood. '"Get the Snitch or die trying" – what a stupid thing to tell him!'
Fred and George, however, found all this very funny. They went out of their way to march ahead of Harry down the corridors, shouting, 'Make way for the heir of Slytherin, seriously evil wizard coming through …'
'We've been hearing explosions out of their room for ages, but we never thought they were actually making things,' said Ginny, 'we thought they just liked the noise.'
'Anyone can speak Troll,' said Fred dismissively, 'all you have to do is point and grunt.'
… It is my very great pleasure to inform your that the Triwizard Tournament will be taking place at Hogwarts this year.'
'Git,' said Fred idly.
No, "E",' George corrected her [Hermione, '"E" for "Exceeds Expectations". And I've always though Fred and I should've got "E" in everything, because we exceeded expectations just by turning up for the exams.'
'Well, now –' said George.
'If anyone fancies buying a Portable Swamp, as demonstrated upstairs, come to number ninety-three, Diagon Alley –Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes,’ he said in a loud voice, 'Our new premises!'