Poll: In my story, It Never Ends, what do you all want to see happen sooner? *Can't promise it'll happen anytime soon but it might help me with inspiration* Vote Now!
Author has written 96 stories for Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans, Alice in Wonderland, 2010, X-Men: Evolution, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Fullmetal Alchemist, Avatar: Last Airbender, One Piece, Warriors, Star Trek: 2009, Harry Potter, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Yu-Gi-Oh, and iCarly.
Okay, I know that Konsui's Little Brother is a long name. I don't use it that often, I actually prefer Zu. No, I'm not a guy. No, I'm not going to elaborate as to why this is my pen-name. It just is.
Most of the stories I put up will be finished or almost finished when I began posting, I will not take them down because of flames. I don't like flames and thus they will get no attention from me.
On a different note...I tend to get side tracked from stories very easily. That does not mean I've given up on them, it just means you're going to have to wait for them to be updated. I just get on kicks where I can only focus on one thing so that's what I write about.
Behind Blue Eyes: Sokka has the bluest eyes that anyone at Nations High has ever seen. They're clear and pure, and they are hiding something much deeper, much worse, than anyone would ever guess. And now, his life is crumbling around him, falling and ending and there's nothing he can do to stop it. So what happens when Zuko, who had been living a happy life up until then, gets pulled into the Water Tribe Boy's personal Hell? Rated T for blood, abuse, and the occasional curse word. SokkaxZuko
HARRY POTTER: One-shots
Background Noise: It wasn't fair. Nevile was just as good of a wizard as anyone else in Hogwarts. He was just as good as Ron and Draco and Hermione. And yet, after his first year there, he never got any sort of recognition. But now he's going to shine. Rated T. (complete)
A Weasely Christmas: Christmas at the Weasely house was never easy when Ron was growing up. There was never enough money to go around, for gifts or for Christmas dinner, yet it was always a fond memory for Ron. This is a glimpse of an old-fashioned family Christmas at his house; back before he'd been accepted into Hogwarts, before he met Harry, before his family fell apart. This is how he wishes Christmas would be again. Rated T
Side-Kick: As the second youngest in one of the biggest wizarding families there is, Ron's never had much recognition. He figured all that would change once he went to Hogwarts; then he met Harry Potter, the Golden Boy, and he knew that he would always just be second-fiddle. Always just a side-kick. Rated T
Tutoring: Due to a spell gone wrong, Draco is failing his Charms class and the only way that he can bring his grade up to a passable level before the end of the year is to have a tutor. And Hermione is the only one that is willing to tutor him. And, on top of that, somehow their topic of discussion shifts to the upcoming dance. Rated T just to be safe. HermionexDraco
FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST: Multi-chapters
A Trip Down Memory Lane: It was supposed to be a simple mission. Go into the building, grab the stray alchemist, get back before the end of the day. But then there was an explosion, and blood, and Ed just wouldn't move. The next thing Roy knew, he was trapped inside of the younger alchemists memories, cursed to watch everything that turned the boy into a man far before his time. Rated T for blood, slight curse words, and what you would expect from an FMA story. Parental, not paired.
A Different Kind Of Enemy: There was an enemy that almost killed Ed when he was just a kid. But it wasn't a person, wasn't a Humonculi, wasn't a chimera. Now it's back and, with Alphonse already safely in his body, there's nothing that Ed has to fight for anymore. And the doctors don't know what to do. Rated T for blood, illness, slight cursing.
SILENT HILL/YU YU HAKUSHO X-OVER: Multi-chapters
Through The Mist: Kuwabara was sent there because none of the other Spirit Detectives were around and someone had to check out the mysterious town that had appeared. But now he's trapped and he doesn't think that he's ever been more scared in his life. Unfortunalty, even if he could leave, he wouldn't. Because he found a note that said Yusuke was hidden somewhere in the confines of the mist-covered town and is he doesn't find him, doesn't follow the clues, then the other detective will die. Rated T for blood, horror, Silent Hill. Un-finished story that has to be re-written before it can be posted.
Star Treck 2009: One-shots (complete)
Five Times: Five times Chekov put himself behind others and one time that he didn't. He put himself, his needs and his wants and his feelings, behind every one else when they needed him. Even when they didn't ask him to. But this time, this one time, he can't.
Hetalia - Axis Powers: One-shots
Disaster Strikes: Japan had been feeling off all day, with a killer headache and a frayed set of nerves, but he hadn't been expecting anything like this. This excruciating pain that was shooting through his body, those screams that were echoing through his mind, and the horrible smell of fire and salt-water that blocked everything else out. And now, alone in his house, he must bear the pain of his country with them. Right up until he realizes there are some Nations that care for him enough to cross the sea in his time of need. Rated t for blood and minor cursing. Written for the earthquake in Japan.
Fairytale Meetings: America can't see them. The little glowing people that dance around their heads at night, laughing and giggling and smiling in a not quite right way. England does, but he ignores them and scolds them and doesn't bother to explain who or what they are. And Canada is left to watch them, knowing that they aren't as good as they try to seem. But when his favorite uncle comes around, things just might start to change. Rated k+ for the butchering of accents, mentions of kidnapping, and mentions of child neglect.
Hetalia - Axis Powers: Mulit-chapters
Withdrawal From Myself: Canada has always been invisible to the majority of the other Nations. Voice never heard during meetings, holidays never celebrated with others, sadness never seen. Even as a child, growing up under the rule of the Former British Empire, Canada had been ignored in favor of America. But, one day, his being ignored takes a dangerous turn; one that he's been through before, alone and unaided, and one that every Nation fears. And Russia just can't find the strength to sit by and let this boy, who he can suddenly see as clear as day, dissapear. Rated t for blood, minor cursing, what could very well be considered mentions of child-neglect, and an attempt at a serious romance.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real American's always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction, and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around for a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage is allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because are orphanages aren't full yet and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the whole country. That's why we only have one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and female role-model at home. That's why, we as a society, forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Repost this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage.
The Review Revolution...
Even if the fic has 10,002,464 reviews already...
Even if the fic is older than time itself...
Even if it was abandoned a loooooooooooooooooooooong time ago...
Even if the author turned out to be a total psychopath...
Even if the OC is a Sue and the spelling would make a dictionary cry...
I will review every fic I read. What goes around comes around, and more people will review my own fics. I have joined Review Revolution.
Why America Has Some Issues...
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parkings in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can get their ciggarettes in the front.
4. Only in America...do people order a double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counter.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and then pile our junk in the garage.
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we don't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America...do we buy hotdogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meanining 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'blood-sucking creatures'.
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille letering.
I Am The Girl:
I am the girl...that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when they say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most people wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call wierd and a freak, either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all of her time on Myspace or talking with friends on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and dance in the rain.
I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her wierd (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have time for anymore, who loves and is obsessed with anime, who can express herself better with written words, and knows the importance of the little things.
That's just who I am.
I Am Not That Girl:
I am not that girl,
I am that girl,
What A Book Is:
A lot of people think they know what a book is. In reality, not that many do. You see a book is not something you do when you're bored; it's not something you were forced to read for a school book report. No, a book is something more than that. A book is something that can make you cry for hours for someone who's not even real (no matter how much you want them to be). It's something that can make you laugh on your worst day over something that is not even relativly funny. It's something that you scream at when something goes wrong and the idiot in the book won't listen to you (no matter how much you scream). It's something that you get so lost in that you forget the date and where you are for a second. A book is something that's so addicting that even when you say, 'this is the last page and then I'll put it down', you turn the page anyway. It's your best friend through thick and thin, whether you're black or white, fat or skinny, young or old. A book is just that- a book; it's just that some people don't know what a book is even though you have your whole life.
Quotes That I Live By And Love:
Curiousity killed the cat but selflessness killed the dog. -unknown
If I could get a frim grip on reality, I'd choke it. -unknown
I love dead-lines. Especially the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by. -unknown
Add some sprinkle to your boring, icky, bland, vannila life! -Myself and Nimh
If you can't fix it with duck tape, it's not broken. -unknown
She paints a pretty picture but there's a twist; the pen is her razor and the canvas is her wrist. -unknown 'I don't know why, I just love this quote'
A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth your while! -unknown
When things get bad, smile, because life is ironic and it's only going to get worse. -Myself