Poll: Shall Ichiru die or stay alive in The Memory and the Future? Vote Now!
Author has written 32 stories for Vampire Knight, D.Gray-Man, Eyeshield 21, Kuroshitsuji, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Naruto, Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ, Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club, and Brothers Conflict/ブラコン.
I updating my Profile. Finally.
My first what to do list:
SEARCH FOR BETA! Anyone, please please please, could someone beta-read my work?
Edit: I got three people I can always bug now but I need Beta for my old stories lol
Here is the list of my story I work at-
1) Four-shot; VK: The Day and Night (deleted)
NEVER going to re-write it.
2) One-shot; VK: It's Hurt so Much--rewritten (Finish)
3) One-shot; DGM: Yoi Yume yo Moyashi (Finish)
4) One-shot; DGM: Sweet Dream Allen (Finish)
5) Nine chapters; VK: The Day and Night, Chii-Ai (Hiatus)
6) One-shot; ES21: If Only They Know (Finish)
7) One-shot; ES21: Four Season (Finish)
8) Two-shot; DGM: When the Time Come (Finish)
9) Two-shot; DGM: Toki ga Kuru (Finish)
10) One-shot; KS: The Butler Craziness (Finish)
11) Five chapters; DGM: The Story Of Love (Finished)
12) Two stories; DGM: One Shot Collection (Finished)
13) Five chapters; DGM: Our Love (Finished)
14) Eleven chapters; DGM: Ai Monogatari, Lavi side (Finished)
15) Multiple chapters; VK: The Memory and The Future (On Going)
16) Multiple chapters; KHR: The Hidden Memory (On Going)
17) One-shot; DGM: LA SILENZIO (Finished)
18) One-shot; KHR: The Hidden Memory; Friendship (Finished)
19) KHR: Ai no Uta no Korekushon (On Going)
20) One-shot; KHR: Dream, Memory, and Feeling (Finished)
21) Three-shot; KHR: Yume to Memori to Kimochi da (Finished)
22) 12/14 chapter; KHR: The Lost Chain (On Going)
23) One-shot; KHR: Endless, Bokura no Kokora wa (Finished)
24) One-shot; KHR: Father (Finished)
25) 12/12 chapters; KHR: Whereas the Sky Wishes (Complete)
26) One-shot; Kuroko no Basuke: The Distant You (Complete)
27) One-shot; FREE: Only You (Complete)
28) One shot compilation series of Dream, Memory, and Feeling and Yume to Memori to Kimochi da; The Misty Sun
29) Series of One Shots; Brothers Conflict: Confict
30) Companionship of Whereas the Sky Wishes, 1827 side. 2/5 chapters of In Which the Sky and Cloud are (in progress)
AND if you want to look at me and asking me about more (I am rarely looking at my account myself and usually just asking my friend to help me updating), you could look at me in tumblr. (look it up under the name "", I was quite tempted to write "Forever Fujoshi and Herbivore...) or in my twitter; , my facebook name is too. Wait, now I remember my LJ name. XD it is or sanadayuina1. LOL
There is some OCs appeared in my stories randomly--while they didn't really have any importance, it might be for the best if I put the link of my pixiv () here. My drawings are crappy, though, so please do forgive me 8D And I also decided to re-making my blogspot. So now I have a new blog called .
Aside from that I found a real nice yaoi website calledand it will be nice if you click it even adding me! I am sanadayuina too, there!
Ah, by the way, unless the status there said that it is on hiatus or I will not discontinued it, my stories are mostly not going to be drooped without any warning. XD Worry not, although I am an snail in the matter of updating lately (blame university, I don't know that Japanese Lit is THIS hard), I will not put it in hiatus, especially the "The Memory and the Future" one.
Someone ask about my personal info, lol I am kinda honored. XD
'Kay so there it is:
I am Indonesian, and it is clear that English not my first language. Look at all those grammar errors! And yeah, I am too stupid to learn from past experience. I am also an enigma in the matter of fanfiction. While I love writing this dark stuff we call angsty and tragedy with lots and lots of characters death and tears (sorry Kyouya, sorry Zero, sorry Allen, sorry Kanda, sorry Sena...) I HATE reading it... except when I am in a very VERY good mood and want my mood spoiled by good heart-wrecking fanfic...
I am currently I freshman on University, and my course is Japanese Literature. While I enjoy it, but kanji killed my brain sometime. XD Because I am currently trying to adjusting on living alone and the schedules of university student, I am sorry to say that that make me become real slow on updating.
My age is currently 18 years old, and usually, every time I lost one year of my life (aka my birthday) I will threat myself by updating most if not all my on-going stories and then slacking of for the next three to six months. XD That a bad habit that I try hard to cure but... yeah, it is hard.
I love every things that I can read except school-related one (but now my school-related one including manga, so maybe I will grow to love school-related book XD), I try to improve on English and I kinda... well, I got a beta now so I can relax most of the time. Yay! XD Yes I am very lazy. My current love now is Mukuro, although my OTP is 1827. And talking about OTP, I kinda glad that Psycho-Pass just show us how much love 1827 got from Amano-sensei
And I am currently wishing hard that the next manga Amano-sensei will publish is about Primo generation. Or Hibari-san.
No no no... don't ask my real name. Eh... if you know my penname, and where to change the i to a you will know my name. XD But yeah, no more than that. XD
Okay, enough for now! I will editing it later if I EVER have time.
Edit: ... THE NEW MANGA AMANO-SENSEI WRITE IS NOT ABOUT PRIMO OR HIBARI-SAN. I AM SAD.
IMPORTANT: I am going to stop writing fanfictions for a short while after I finished all my ongoing story--as impossible as it sound I lost most of my muse on my current main fandoms (KHR) and now currently seeking a new fandom to drown myself in. Probably will take a long time but I will finish all my unfinished fics and promised fics before went to my journey!
Unsafe External Link