Author has written 4 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, and Harry Potter.
AN: Original pen name was BakushippingxForever.
The 6 truths of life...
1. You can't lick all of your teeth with your tongue.
2. You just tried to do the above.
3. The first truth is a lie.
4. You're smiling now because you're realizing you're an idiot.
5. You'll copy this into your profile for some other sucker to read it.
6. There's still a stupid smile on your face. XD
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
Things that Seto Kaiba and Severus Snape have in common:
1. Billowy coats/robes.
3. Cold fury (as opposed to red-hot anger. P.S. cold fury is way more dangerous; like the I'll-pretend-to-be-friends-with-you-years-after-our-nasty-disagreement-because-I'm-planning-to-kill-you-in-cold-blood)
4. Appear to be evil, but are actually amazing, heart-wrenching, worship-able anti-heroes that rock the socks in their show.
6. Are genii/child prodigies.
7. Have the most bone-chilling glare in their story.
8. Grew up without any parental love
9. Will turn the world upside-down for one person they care about. (Lily/Mokuba) or (Lily/Kisara) Kisara reminds me of Lily in some ways. Kudos to the women that turn our wonderful stoic anti-heroes from aspiring villains to, well, soul-searching intelligent loyal anti-heroes that usually appear to have far more depth than the actual heroes.
10. ADORED BY MEEEE.
If you have a secret desire to purchase a Seto Kaiba or Severus Snape plushie and cuddle it at night, copy this to your profile.
The power that Voldemort (gasp, I said his name *cackles* I'm so brave!) knew not was never love, it was Severus Snape's army of angry fan-girls wanting revenge.
Unsafe External Link