Author has written 2 stories for Night at the Museum, and Harry Potter.
Age: Never ask a woman her age.
Favorite Movies: Harry Potter 1-5, Shawn of the Dead, Rise Of The Gaurdians, Frozen
Likes: Yaoi, Manga, Anime, Music, Reading, Singing.
...i have nothing to say except that fanfiction.net is going to the dumps with the removel of M rated yaoi yuri and het fics so pls do your part to stop it.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
Today, a mother called her son and got no reply.
Today, a baby was born.
Today, someone ended their life.
In a daydream, I couldn't live like this
Hey now, this is my desire
1) The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. Lynn Lavner
2) My lesbianism is an act of Christian charity. All those women out there praying for a man, and I'm giving them my share. Rita Mae Brown
3)Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law. Boethius, The Consolation of Philosophy, A.D. 524
4) If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." Robin Tyler
5) No government has the right to tell its citizens when or whom to love. The only queer people are those who don't love anybody. Rita Mae Brown, speech, 28 August 1982
6) You could move. Abigail Van Buren, "Dear Abby," in response to a reader who complained that a gay couple was moving in across the street and wanted to know what he could do to improve the quality of the neighbourhood
7) There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex, they should draw the line at goats. Elton John
8) I'm a supporter of gay rights. And not a closet supporter either. From the time I was a kid, I have never been able to understand attacks upon the gay community. There are so many qualities that make up a human being... by the time I get through with all the things that I really admire about people, what they do with their private parts is probably so low on the list that it is irrelevant. Paul Newman
9) My mother took me to a psychiatrist when I was fifteen because she thought I was a latent homosexual. There was nothing latent about it. Amanda Bearse
10) There's this illusion that homosexuals have sex and heterosexuals fall in love. That's completely untrue. Everybody wants to be loved. Boy George
11) [Homophobics] need... an education of the heart and soul. They must understand - to begin with - how it can feel to spend years denying your own deepest truths, to sit silently through classes, meals, and church services while people you love toss off remarks that brutalize your soul. Bruce Bawer, The Advocate, 28 April 1998
12) In itself, homosexuality is as limiting as heterosexuality: the ideal should be to be capable of loving a woman or a man; either, a human being, without feeling fear, restraint, or obligation. Simone de Beauvoir
13) Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night. Woody Allen
14) The important thing is not the object of love, but the emotion itself. Gore Vidal
15) Pronouns make it hard to keep our sexual orientation a secret when our co-workers ask us about our weekend. "I had a great time with... them." Great! Now they don't think you're queer - just a big slut! Judy Carter
16) My mom blames California for me being a lesbian. "Everything was fine until you moved out there." "That's right, Mom, we have mandatory lesbianism in West Hollywood. The Gay Patrol busted me, and I was given seven business days to add a significant amount of flannel to my wardrobe. Coley Sohn
17) If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered. Robin Tyler
18) There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. Anaïs Nin
19) Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. Harvey Fierstein
20) If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise. Johann von Goethe
21) Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr. Seuss
22) Is life not a hundred times too short for us to stifle ourselves. Friedrich Nietzsche
23) To know what you prefer, instead of humbly saying "Amen" to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to keep your soul alive. Robert Louis Stevenson
An old Cherokee told his grandson: ''My son, there's a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It's anger, jelousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It's joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness & truth.''
The boy though about it, and asked: ''Grandfather, which wolf wins?''
The old men quietly replied: ''The one you feed.''
arashi wolf princess (666)
Audacia's Quill (23)
Betty More Fishe (55)
Candy Crackpot (36)
Darker Then Midnight (10)
Emerald Falcon (30)
Hatake Kazumi (19)
Hawa DL (2)
Imako Nomi (3)
Imperial Mint (131)
Jade Aura (0)
Jet Set Radio Yoyo (32)
Josephine Darcy (1)
Lady Daedalus (1)
Lady Sashay (3)
Lala to the power of 2 (101)
Leelu's skittles (21)
Lord Shinta (22)
Luna Lumen (4)
Magician of Khemet (10)
Metronome I Hear (30)
Mistress Nika (40)
Monkey D. Anea (30)
Mortem Tempus (4)
Mr. Five (24)
Nia River (40)
phoenix catcher (29)
purple mangosteen (31)
Red Crow (9)
Shin Kurogane (4)
Shinigami no ko (26)
Shy PolarBear (4)
Simply Hopeless (101)
Sir Butt (5)
slayer of destiny (180)
Tempt Me More (5)
The Daxinator (12)
Toki Mirage (9)
Tsurai Shi (23)
Twin Kats (46)
V. Shalyr (26)
Ven Valerius (5)
Yami Ryo (29)