Author has written 2 stories for Naruto, and Yu-Gi-Oh.
Okay, before I go making fanfics and you read my fanfics, there are are some stuff you should REALLY need to know:
1. Do I do pairings?
No, I do not and all of my future works would be OCs x the characters ONLY!
2. Will put pictures of my original characters (OC) in the story?
No as well, I rather describe them and make you, dear readers, imagine them.
3. Will I update often?
NOTE: I follow my 3k word for a story rule so as long as my story is not yet 3k, I won't publish it.
4. Can I make one-shot requests?
Yes I can though you must fill up the following:
Name of Character
5. Will I make sequels for my stories?
6. What animes will I write about?
7. What characters will I use?
Death Note: L Lawliet, Mihael Keehl (Mello), Nate River (Near), Mail Jeevas (Matt), Beyond Birthday (BB), Yagami Light (Kira) (50% chance)
Naruto: Uchiha Sasuke, Uchiha Itachi, Sabaku no Gaara, Akasuna no Sasori, Deidara
Final Fantasy XII: Advent Children: Cloud, Reno, Sephiroth (50% chance)
Pandora Hearts: Gilbert Nightray, Kevin Regnard (Xerxes Break), Cheshire
Vampire Knight: Kiryu Zero, Kuran Kaname, Senri Shiki, Takuma Ichijo, Hanabusa Aido (50% chance)
Ouran High School Host Club: Hitachiin Hikaru and Kaoru, Kyoya Ootori, Nekozawa Umehito
Kuroshitsuji: Sebastian Michaelis, Claude Faustus
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters: Yami Yugi, Atem
One Piece: Monkey D. Luffy, Portgas D. Ace, Shanks
I rather not too, I want to concentrate on finishing one story before starting another or its possible sequel.
9. Do I write lemons (please do not research on what it means if you don't know it, trust me you're gonna regret it)?
Lemme just say NO!
10. Will I sometimes reject #8?
Depends on how wild my imagination is with the other fanfic is.
11. Do I follow the flow of the story in the anime or manga?
Hm...maybe. Though I like it if I would give it my own flow but still has bits of the story because hey, there's another character there.
Well that is all, happy reading with my fanfics.