Author has written 4 stories for Hellsing, Naruto, and Batman the Animated Series.
i hate yaoi with a passion (i dont hate the life choice just the fiction)
i love harem stories because...youd have to be gay to not like the prospect of having multiple women giggity
i hate stories that add a brother or sister to the main character. i see that as the most lazy oc invention of all time (not that i like oc's period, this is fanfiction after all)
i hate the naruto anime but love the fanfiction mainly because the fanfiction is more mature most of the time. i dont read the ff that follows cannon to closely
i LOVE hellsing crossovers because as i see it hellsing embodies the best of all anime worlds humor,blood and gore,insane main character, and beautiful seras victoria ahh how i love her. plus it helps that hellsing bashes the catholic religion, im a wiccan and hate that particular religion(leaders and history, not the average person) for destroying much of our culture.
i will write poems from time to time but nothing major such as full fanfictions, i just dont have the patience.
i will try to pawn off some crossover ideas every now and then but not often as not everybody listens.
i dont believe in any christianity or their common belief in ultimate evil (satan) as i believe that believing in a ultimate evil brings more evil upon the world, plus the concept is just alien to me. i worship mostly norse with a bit of celtic.
you should be aware that if i see a story that has a author note chapter, im reporting it. you have been warned
challenge: naruto is adopted by the ten-thousand-year genin Kosuke
challenge: naruto becomes a skyrim winterhold Archmage, then goes home to konoha (or not, im not real particular about his return)
CHALLENGE: idea from anime Maoyu, upon meeting Kaguya, instead of attempting to battle, Kaguya attempts to do something similar to what the demon king from the anime Maoyu does.
challenge: naruto becomes disturbed's mascot "the guy" and every chapter plays a song pertinent to the situation
challenge: naruto becomes a electrokenesis" Infamous festival of blood" vampire
challenge: naruto becomes a fallout nv cowboy
challenge: naruto becomes a skyrim vampire lord
challenge: naruto becomes a musician with a focus on Voltaire songs (such as "when your evil")
challenge: naruto becomes a overlord who is addicted to using the "evil presence" spell...giggity
challenge: naruto becomes deadpool
challenge: naruto becomes a guild wars 2 necromancer, taught by the priory/zhaitan storyline hero
challenge: louis from familiar of zero summons a pure mage character from skyrim (secondary skills such as weapons are optional)
challenge: louis from familiar of zero summons cole mcgrath from Infamous just before the ray field inhabitor kills him (the absence of the rfi allowed him to heal)
challenge: louis from familiar of zero summons caboose from red vs blue
challenge: louis from familiar of zero summons church from red vs blue (alpha church, not epsilon church)
challenge: louis from familiar of zero summons a necromancer from AQworlds
challenge: master chief john 117 lands in the college of winterhold in skyrim and procedes to learn all the schools of magic before being evac'ed to a unsc ship
challenge: while using the kyuubi's chakra, naruto is inducted into the red lantern corps
personal list of fanfiction do's and don'ts:
1. multi crossovers rarely work, so its best not to try, Edit: before attempting a multi-crossover, play Russian roulette, with incendiary bullets, with no empty chambers...
2. if you're horrible at grammar, don't bother writing.
3. spawning a oc brother or sister to a main character is lazy, annoying, and confusing. at least use a cannon character
4. don't get pissy at flamers, it only makes thing worse
5. space out your story with a empty line every one or two sentences, lest you make your readers eyes bleed
6. always put a empty line between character dialog, for the aformentioned reason
7. sasu/naru is not a acceptable pairing for naruto, before attempting such a fic, refer to the number 1 edit
8. same as 7
9. always list in your summery what sexual orientation your pairings will be. i dont want to read yaoi, and gays dont want to read straight
10. keep author notes short and to the point
12. ignore ff.nets moronic crusade, if still paranoid create alt and post MA fic there
13. do not label a romance or pairing fic k, children under 13 typically dont read romance.
14. a period is a wonderful grammar invention that separates sentences, learn to use it...
15. take your time, writing a fanfic isnt a race. take a moment to explain things to your readers such as "how this character got here" or "how this character did this"
16. limit your flashbacks to the minimum, most readers just want to get on with the story
17. 15 and 16 are meant to contradict, you need to find a good balance or alternitive
18. Sheogorath is the funniest damn deadric prince and perfect plot twist...make sure he stays happy and has lots of cheese
19. DO NOT TRY TO WORK ON TWO FICS AT ONCE. Finish one and then start the other, or take a break from one and work purely on the other
20. always write in a small disclaimer
21. people love listening to their favorite music or a authors suggestion during fics, good examples of this can be found in the brutal legend section of ff.net
22. people love bash fics as it gives them a outlet to release their anger. trust me its damned therapeutic
23. most men love harem fics, however dont go overboard, max should be 6 or 7 to a harem
24. people generally dont care about extra pairings besides the main character/focus of the fic.
25. do not be the grammar police. if a fic has a gratuitous amount of problems and it affects whether or not its readable, its ok to mention it. however it a fic has one or two spelling mistakes or errors...dont be a dick, just roll with it.
26. if your going to do a crossover, do a crossover, dont dress up a original character in another character's clothes and just say its a crossover. its lazy and annoying.
27. every suggestion above is subject to exceptions, and i in no way am arrogent enough to believe everyone agrees with me. these are my personal opinions and i honestly dont care if you are the exception to a suggestion.
so in summery, yaoi sucks, christianity sucks, hellsing rulz, harems are giggity, hail Hela, and politicians will forever try to fack us in the arse
Warning about me: i will always break down your fic and try to give constructive criticism, i will always be polite, and anything that sounds like flaming, is more than likely sarcasm. chill the fack out.