I love Harry Potter! My whole life I have loved magic and the way the Harry Potter series shows wizards and witches is exactly how I have always imagined Magic. My favorite character from the series is Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore (you can probably tell from my name) and I was real upset when he died. Although I love Harry Potter I'm not obsessed with it. I mean if one of my friends buys a wand I will try to take it from her (and fail) and if someone says that Twilight is awesome and Harry Potter sucks I will get majorly pissed off at them but I'm not the type of girl that will be sitting in History class discussing the American revolution and then suddenly start talking about Harry Potter (Unlike someone I know.) Don't get me wrong Twilight fans, I may not like Twilight but I'm not going to go and start talking crap about Bella (although there's plenty I can say about her) but if you badmouth Harry Potter then, I quote, it is on like donkey kong (i know it sounds real lame, one of my guy friends said it yesterday cause he was trying to be funny.) So please you keep your anti-Harry comments to yourself and I'll keep my mouth shut. Long Live Harry Potter!
And now random stuff:
This is weird, but interesting! If you can raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! Paste this to your profile if you can read this!
If your profile is ridiculously long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer! Yay!
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever been standing straight up and suddenly fell down for no apparent reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you and your friend break out into song in a public area put this on your profile
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever missed your mouth when trying to take a sip of water, copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, which makes weird good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy & paste this onto your profile.
If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
(\_/) PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE
Put this on your profile
90 percent of teens would have a breakdown if Miley Cyrus was standing on the edge of a six story building. Copy this into your profile if you're part of the 10 percent yelling JUMP!!
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
98 percent of teens can walk without running into walls. If you're in the 2 percent that can't, post this in your profile.
98 of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2 that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your profile.
90 percent of the teenage population would die if Abercombie and Fich told them it isn't cool to breath. If you're part of the 10 percent that would be laughing their asses off, copy and paste this into your profile.
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this "Ice ice _ "
You remember watching: -Doug -Ren & Stimpy -Pinky and the Brain -AAAAAAAH Real Monsters! -Rockos modern Life.
You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!"
You just cant resist finishing this . . . "Iiiiiiin west philidelphia born and raised . . ."
You remember: -TGIF -Step by Step -Family Matters -Dinosaurs -Boy Meets World.
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
You remember reading "Goosebumps"
You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
You said "NOT" after (almost) every sentence . . . not
when everything was settled by: -rock paper scissors or -bubble gum bubble gum in a dish or ink abink a bottle of ink
when cops and robbers was a daily activity.
when we played Hide and go seek until our legs grew numb.
Heads Up 7 Up. Red LIght, Green Light. Hopscotch. Slip-n-slides, Tree Houses, Hula Hoops.
Crying when Mufasa died in the LIon King.
You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time.
"Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?" was both a game and a TV game show.
Captain Planet. He's a Hero.
You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the green ranger, were meant to be together.
You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular.
You remember watching Home Alone 1, 2 , and 3 . . . and tried to pull the pranks on "intruders"
You remember watching: -The Magic School Bus -Wishbone -Reading Rainbow on PBS.
You remember when Yo-Yos were cool.
You remember those Where's Waldo books.
You remember eating Warheads.
You remember watching: -the 1st Batman -Aladdin -Ninja Turtles -3 Ninjas movies.
You remember Ring Pops.
You remember drinking Surge, and Tang.
If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!"
When they made the new lunchables so that you could make pizza AND tacos.
You remember boom boxes vs. cd players.
Making those little paper fortune cookie things, and then predicting your life with them.
one word. . . Furbies.
You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet. And Windows 95 was the best.
You watched the original cartoons of Rugrats, Power Rangers, and Ninja Turtles.
Michael Jordan was a king.
YIKES pencils and erasers were the stuff!
You remember when the new Beanie Babies and Talking Elmo were always sold out
You collected those Beanie Babies.
Gak was the coolest stuff invented.
The old dollar bills.
Silver dollars, which were cool to have.
You remember a time before the WB.
You collected all the Troll dolls
If you even know what an original walkman is.
You remember wanting to sit on the orange Nickelodeon couch.
You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
You know the Macarena by heart.
"Talk to the hand" . . . enough said
You always said, "Then why don't you marry it!"
You went to McDonald's to play in the playplace.
You remember playing on merry go rounds at the playground.
Before the MySpace frenzy . . . Before the Internet & text messaging . . . Before Zunes & iPods . . . Before PlayStation2 or X-BOX . . . Before Spongebob
You know the profound meaning of "Wax on, wax off,"
You had a leas one Tamagotchi, GigaPet or Nano and brought it everywhere.
You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey from "Blossom" and that "How Rude!" comes from Stephanie from "Full House
When light up sneakers were cool.
You remember when everyone went slinky crazy.
When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs.
If you remember all of that then you're a 90's kid
The first character you fell in love with
Things I Am NOT allowed to do at Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this year’s Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug a Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort.
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell.
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colors indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
30) I will not go to class skyclad.
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of its clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously.
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
51) But yes, I will do it all anyway.
Harry: (referring to crystal ball) See anything yet?
Ron: Yeah, there's a burn mark on this table.
Trelawney: Does anyone need help interpreting the portents within their Orb?
Ron: I don't need any help. It's obvious what this means. There's going to be loads of fog tonight."
Ron: "Ah, when two Neptunes appear in the sky, it is a sure sign that a midget in glasses is being born...Harry."
"Harry: (referring to Divination planet charts) On Monday, I will be in danger of...er...burns.
Ron: Yeah you will, we're seeing the skrewts on Monday."
Ron: "You need your Inner Eye checked if you ask me."
Uncle Vernon: Listening to the news? Again?
Harry: Well, it changes every day, you see.
Uncle Vernon: We're not stupid, you know.
Harry: Well that's news to me.
Severus Snape: "It is clear that nearly six years worth of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. Ghosts are transparent."
Ron: "What Harry said is much more useful. When we come face-to-face with one down a dark alley, we're going to be having a shufti to see if it's solid, aren't we, we're not going to be asking, 'Excuse me, are you the imprint of a departed soul?"
Elizabeth Swann: Jack, the letters, give them back.
Jack Sparrow: No. Persuade me.
Elizabeth Swann: You do know Will taught me how to handle a sword.
Jack Sparrow: As I said, persuade me.
Jack Sparrow: [to Elizabeth] One word love; curiosity. You long for freedom. You long to do what you want to do because you want it. To act on selfish impulse. You want to see what it's like. One day you won't be able to resist.
Jack Sparrow: Now where is that monkey? I want to shoot something!
Elizabeth Swann: It's real!
Norrington: You actually were telling the truth.
Jack Sparrow: I do that quite a lot. Yet people are always surprised.
Will Turner: With good reason.
"Did no one come to save me just because they missed me?" -Jack Sparrow
"Great. Now we're being followed by rocks. Never had that one before." -Jack Sparrow
"Ladies, would you please SHUT IT! Listen to me! Yes, I lied to you. No, I don't love you. Of course it makes you look fat. I've never been to Brussels. It is pronounced egregious. By the way, no. I've never actually met Pizarro, but I love his pies. And all of this pales to utter insignificance in the light of the fact that my ship is once again gone. Savvy?" -Jack Sparrow
Sao Feng: You paid me great insult, Jack Sparrow.
Jack: Really? That doesn't sound like me at all.
Cutler Beckett: You're mad!
Jack: Thank goodness for that, because otherwise this would never work.
"Gentlemen, I take my leave of this weirdness." -Jack Sparrow
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism
Death is God's way of saying you're fired. Suicide is human’s way of saying you can't fire me, I quit.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear intelligent until you hear them speak.
This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence.
They say, "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." Well, I think the gun helps. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
If you've ever yelled at an inatimate object for not listening to you, copy and paste this into your profile.
If that inatimate object now hates you more because you yelled at it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wish you were the creator of Harry Potter, copy this into your profile.
I laughed so hard when I read this :D
FOR THE GIRLZ
Guy: Where have you been all my life?
Guy: Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
Guy: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Guy: Is this seat empty?
Guy: Your place or mine?
Guy: So, what do you do for a living?
Guy: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Guy: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Guy: Your body is like a temple.
Guy: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Guy: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Guy: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Guy: Your eyes they're amazing.
Man: Can I buy you a drink?
Man: How did you get to be so beautiful?
Man: Your face must turn a few heads.
Man: Go on, don't be shy. Ask me out.
Man: I think I could make you very happy.
Man: What would you say if I asked you to marry me?
Man: Can I have your name?
Man: want to see a movie?
There are two ways to argue with a woman; neither one works.
This is not something that should be tossed aside lightly. It should be thrown, with great force.
I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem!
Sarcasm is a conditioned reflex.
A conscience doesn't prevent sin. It only prevents you from enjoying it.
I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was going to blame you.
Knowledge is power; power is the root of all evil. Therefore study to be evil.
If everyone's special, aren't the people that aren't special the unique ones?
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
Why be difficult when with a bit of effort you can be impossible?
The number of people watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your action.
You have a right to your opinions. I just don't want to hear them.
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
It's hard to soar like an eagle when you're surrounded by turkeys.
He who laughs last didn't get the joke.
I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?
Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
Yesterday was the deadline on all complaints
Love your enemies. It'll make 'em crazy
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile.
If you're still waiting for your Hogwarts letter, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
If you have every been talking in a room full of people that were talking loudly and suddenly everyone got really quiet and you were the only one that didn't shut up in time, put this on your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're against racism, prejuice, discrimination, or even stereotype, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile. 80% of the talking you do today will be to yourself.
If you are over the age of 12 and still watch cartoon network, disney channel ect., and are proud of it, copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever accidentally walked into a wall, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read your own stories or profile just for the heck of it, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you ever copied something to your profile, copy this into your profile. Now add your name: krazykookiegirl, J'Bates-Forever, Fizzy Starburst, singergal24, BiggestChipetteFan, trachie17, NatashaDumbledore
if you want to see the alvin and the chipmunks t.v show back on air post this to your profile :)
If you want to see a Quidditch match copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever had an argument with yourself, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever lost a bet to yourself, copy this to your profile.
If you ever wished you could talk to animals or be an animal, copy and paste this into your profile.
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this to your profile. (How much do you like chocolate?)
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you are against fur coats, clothing, boots, etc, and the people who kill the animals don't use the meat, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever walked into the wrong classroom, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you think everyone's out of their mind, copy and paste this into your profile.
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27, 2006, because it was "too small" and "off its orbit" for some scientists' likings. If you think Pluto should still be a planet, copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!!
Also since Pluto is no longer considered a planet I think we should name the next one Mickey. If you agree and/or are currently laughing your ass off, post this on your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you have inside jokes with yourself copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
20 WAYS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for smuggling
7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat - with a serious
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical
14. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their
16. Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, Rock
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won! I won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot
19. Tell your children over dinner "due to the economy, we are
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity…
e-mail this to someone to make them smile and laugh. It’s called therapy.
Hello and welcome to the Mental Health Hot-line. If you are obsessive compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you are co-dependent ask someone to press 2 for you. If you have multiple personalities press 3, 4, 5, 6. If you are paranoid, we know what you are and what you want so stay on the line and we'll trace your call. If you are delusional press 7 and your call will be sent to the Mother Ship. If you are schizophrenic listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press. If you are depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer you. If you are dyslexic press 6, 9, 6, 9, 6, 9. If you have a nervous disorder fidget with the hatch key until the beep. After the beep, please wait for the beep. If you have short term memory loss, please try your call again later and if you have low self esteem, hang up; all our operators are too busy to talk to you.
Gryffindor (The biggest heros in HP history as far as we know):
Home of the Brave
1. Welcome to Gryffindor, a Weasley has probably slept in your bed.
2. Gryffindors: Brave to the point of Idiocy.
3. Gryffindor: Because we blur the line between bold and stupid every time.
4. The beautiful, the brave and the bold.
5. Gryffindor: I'll kick your ass.
6. I'm in Gryffindor, you're in Gryffindor- let's hug!!
7. Gryffindor: because we get enough exercise just pushing our luck.
8. No excuses, rule breaking is customary.
9. Gryffindors are the best of the best and anyone who thinks differently will thoroughly get their asses kicked.
Slytherin (The Junior Death Eaters):
1. We aren't all evil... yeah, we are.
2. Cunning and Ambition: Slytherin.
3. Go ahead, be a little naughty.
4. Slytherin: We have chained boys in the dungeons.
5. Slytherin: Because our common room is underwater (and that's cool).
6. It's not that we aren't better than you (except it totally is).
7. Why be normal? Or good?
8. We are Junior Death Eaters. Deal with it.
9. Slytherin: means never having to say you're sorry.
10. Seriously evil wizard coming through.
11. I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest.
12. Slytherins do it on Snape's desk.
13. Voldemort needs prision bitches.
14. Because real friends help you Incendio the bodies.
15. Property of the Half-Blood Prince.
16. We're only wearing black until something darker comes along.
17. Don't hate us beacuse we're beautiful, hate us because we kick your ass at everything.
18. Never wound what can kill you.
Hufflepuff (Some of the best people you'll ever meet):
1. I'm planning your death but in a happy way.
2. Brace youself- I'm going to hug you.
3. Nobody ever suspects the Hufflepuff.
4. You may be smarter, cooler, and better, but we still think you suck.
5. You think we're nice? That's cute...
6. Nowhere in the song does it say we're nice.
7. The love of a Hufflepuff was the only love good enough for Neville.
8. Hufflepuff: We kill you with smiles and rainbows.
9. All we got was Cedric... and that didn't turn out so good, did it?
10. Hufflepuffs kick ass too.
11. Hufflepuff: Formerly known as the party house.
12. Hufflepuffs know how to party.
13. Hufflepuff: We have cupcakes. Need we say more?
14. Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much.
15. Hufflepuffs are Particularly good finders.
Ravenclaw (The smartest house with the only ones who don't blow themselves up):
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
1. I don't need romance, I have goldfish.
2. A room without books is like a body without a soul.
3. I can kill you with my brain.
4. Ravenclaw pride. Be afraid.
5. It's not that we are smarter than you (except it totally is).
6. I'm a Ravenclaw, which clearly means I am elligable to boast about my intellegence level in your face.
7. Ravenclaw: beacuse we know every insult in the book. (Get it, their smart and they know every insult in the book!)
8. Ravenclaw: geeks shall inherit the earth.
9. Ravenclaw: Dangerously over-educated. (Seriously over-educated.)
10. Ravenclaw: Tact enough for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic.
11. Ravenclaw: because everyone else is just dumb.
If you cried because your Hogwarts letter never arrived but you know its because the owl got lost and not because you aren't magical, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that the HARRY POTTER series are the best books ever- copy and paste this into your profile.
If you cried when Sirius Black fell through the veil, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are a strong supporter of S.P.E.W. (Society for the Promotion of Elvish Welfare), and want to give all the little House Elves neon colored socks, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you laughed so hard you almost choked when Ron read Harry's tea leaves in divination, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you spend a lot of time wishing Hogwarts existed, copy and paste this into your account
If you think that Harry/Hermione shippers are delusional (especially if they have read books 4-7, and still believe in that pairing), copy this into your profile.
If you cried when Fred Weasley died (in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows), and not afraid to admit it, copy, paste this on your profile.
If you miss Fred Weasley from Harry Potter, put this in your profile
If you have ever wished you were Hermione Granger, copy and pase this into your profile
If you think that Severus Snape was one of the bravest men in the entire HP series copy/paste this onto your profile.
If you missed Hogwarts as much as Harry while searching for Horcruxes with him, copy this into your profile.
If you always mentally make the Sirius "serious" pun whenever somebody says, "I'm serious!" copy and paste this into your profile.
If you support werewolf rights, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are sad because there will be no more Harry Potter books , copy and paste this into your profile
If you are a strong supporter of S.P.E.W. (Society for the Promotion of Elvish Welfare), and want to give all the little House Elves neon colored socks, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think Bellatrix is creepy and should have been killed by Neville (not that there's anything wrong with Molly Weasley kicking her butt), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you cried during/after reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, copy this to your profile
If mythical creatures exist (dragons, unicorns, phoenixes, hippogriffs, etc.), copy this onto your profile! (I know they do!!)
If you cried when Dumbledore died, copy and paste this into your profile. (I started sobbing loudly both in the book and the movie. Thankfully when I was reading the book my house was empty and I went to movieco so it was pretty empty and my friend, who was crying with me, was the only other person there.)
On pg. 116 of the American version of Order of the Phoenix (last paragraph) it states that there was 'a heavy locket none of them could open'. Ring a bell? It's proof of the R.A.B. is Regulus Black theory. If you were smart enough to figure this out or you believe it, copy this into your profile.
THIS IS THE ONLY ANTI-TWILGHT COMMENT YOU WILL FIND ON MY PROFILE! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK TWILIGHT FANS!
Harry > Voldemort, Voldemort > Cedric, and Cedric = Edward. So, Harry > Voldemort > Edward. Therefore, Harry > Edward. So, Harry Potter > Twilight. If you agree with this form of logic, copy and paste this into your profile.
Unsafe External Link