Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, Pokémon, and Doctor Who.
Hey, peeps! Wussup?
I'm a 20 year old college freshman at Kent State University, majoring in fashion design, and minoring in Japanese language (though soon, I may be changing my major to vocal music). I, amongst hoards of other people on this site, am here to read and write slash fiction (Mainly the "read" portion. I've had quite a lot of trouble finding any real inspiration to write for months now...). It'll mainly be slash, and god only knows from what fandom.
Now, please excuse the cliche method of showing my interests here, but I feel as if it would be the simplest for the time being...
- Everything Japanese
- Slash fiction
- Food (Funny, 'cause I'm 7lb. underweight...)
- Martial arts
- Techno, rock, and a little pop music
- Action, drama, and WELL-WRITTEN comedy movies (Napoleon Dynamite = Eeew)
- Most sports (There are a few exceptions. I.e. Soccer, martial arts, gymnastics, etc...)
- Drugs, alcahol, tobacco (mind-altering substances in general)
- American history, beginning from the 1500's on
- Unsanctioned violence (I'm okay with fictionalized violence, and sparring, but I don't like fights, or dangerous situations.)
- Any possibility of danger (I'm danger-phobic.)
- Manual labor
- Rap, hip-hop, and most R&B music (Can't spell "crap" without "rap"!)
- Horror, thriller, and overly gory movies, along with badly written comedies (Funny, because I actually like the Resident Evil series, and Zombieland...)
If you like what you see so far, feel free to read my work. The supply is terrifyingly thin, but there's something there at the very least.