Author has written 5 stories for D.Gray-Man.
Hi! my name's Pokerpair. Nice to meet you! I hope I can write stories up to your standards and I hope you continue to read. You guys/gals can also call me Trish if some of you want to.-
Hobbies well watching and reading animes/mangas, writing my stories, being alone when needed be, also reading other books (ex. Harry Potter).
Features: waist length black hair, brown eyes, on an even level of white and brown (effects of being under the sun for too long(I cheer dance once in my 2nd yr of high school) practicing) and I'm a chubby person.
Height: 5'5 (I think)
Age: what do you guys inferred =3
Likes: Animes, music, books, people who treasure silence, my friends, Laptop , my ipod, TV (sometimes).
Dislikes: writer's block, homeworks, annoying, shallow, noisy, persons, school(sometimes).
Yullen (D.gray-man) KandaxAllen
Usagi-sanxMisaki (Junjou Romantica)
KanouxAyase (Okane Ga Nai)
UsuixMisaki (kaichou wa Maid-sama)
KHR: 1827, 6927, 10027, G27, 7227/2727, 8059, R27(but it depends)
YGO: Puzzleshipping, Tendershipping, Bronzeshipping, Blinshipping, Puppyshipping, Mobiumshipping, Bakushipping, Castleshipping.
As of today I only have 5 stories put up but I'm planning on writing new ones I just need to be put on a temporary hiatus because of school works (being a president is tiring but enjoyable) so here are some basic info of some of them:
More Info about me:
Well I live here at the Philippines and I'm a High School Student my specific location here at the Pinas is NCR: Metro Manila I have 4 noisy,annoying but lovable brothers (and yes I'm the only girl =D). I'm currently going through my 3rd year of high school, and appointed as SSGC (Supreme Student Government Council) President. I Love having anime-loving friends but I also have friends that don't know a thing about my no.1 passion. I'm generally friendly but also shy about talking to new people so yeah. But I do love meeting new people to befriend with.
You know you're obsessed with D. Gray Man when...
1. You feel there is a connection between yourself and one of the characters.
2. You relate to this character so much that you roleplay him or her.
3. You start to call yourself the character's name.
4. When something happens to the character in the anime or manga, you react as well.
5. You memorize every single fighting move that character has.
6. Even the ones NO ONE knows.
7. In Japanese.
8. You find yourself quoting the character in everyday conversation.
9. Your friends call you the character's name on a regular basis.
10. Some of your friends only know you by that name.
11. You've gotten into the habit of saying "STRIKE!" when you see a pretty girl.
12. You can't stop saying "che" when you're annoyed.
13. Or in general.
14. Whenever you see people dressed up as demons on Halloween, you scream "AKUMA!" and try to purify them.
15. You think you can do anything with your left arm.
16. You get upset when you figure out you can't.
17. You accuse your non-DGM friends as being Noah and try to eliminate them.
18. When you find that isn't possible, you try to convert them into loving DGM.
19. You have succeeded every single time.
20. You insist the snitch in Harry Potter is just Timcanpy in disguise.
21. You have preferences with how to spell names ( eg. Yu vs Yuu, Rabi vs Lavi, Rinalee vs Lenalee ) and will fight to the death to defend them.
22. You've never found top hats sexier until you've seen Allen, Cross and Tyki in them.
23. You think the Millenium Earl is the most brilliant villian in anime or manga and love to hate him.
24. You're convinced that all Tyki wants is to rape Allen.
25. You stare at your arm and scream "ACTIVATE!" then wonder why it doesn't work.
26. Your left arm ached after you saw episode 56.
27. You'll never look at the words "Noah", "Innocence" and "exorcist" the same way again.
28. Straight pairings involving Allen, Lavi or Kanda have suddenly become an odd occurrence.
29. Your favorite flower is a lotus.
30. You have a habitual hero complex.
31. You cosplay as your favorite character all the time.
32. You dream of being your favorite character all the time.
33. You've become convinced you ARE your favorite character, regardless of what gender you are.
34. You're tickled pink that Lavi's commands involve "growing" and "extending" .
35. The only thing you think of when you see "DGM" is "D. Gray Man", despite what it was meant to stand for.
36. You've watched the anime over 20 times.
37. You've read the manga more times than that.
38. You were upset when you saw the word "Fin" in episode 103 and yelled at the screen that it wasn't true.
39. You know all the filler characters, no matter how obscure.
40. You can recall every event and name the episode it happened in.
41. You can do the same with the manga.
42. You're a horrible spoiler when you come across people who aren't up-to-date with the manga.
43. You know who Joyd is.
44. You know all the new Noah.
45. You've bookmarked the wikipedia page for your favorite character.
46. You removed the bookmark because you found you already knew everything.
47. You returned to the wikipedia page and edited something that was wrong.
48. You know your favorite character's birthday and celebrate it every year.
49. You realize that Allen and Kanda are so much alike that it would be a crime for them NOT to be together.
50. You know what Yullen, Lucky, Yuuvi and Laven are.
51. You support one of those and always will.
52. You've seen every single DGM-themed AMV on Youtube.
53. You think Tyki makes a great Winnie the Pooh.
54. You're laughing because you know EXACTLY what reference that was.
55. You know who TehExorcist is.
56. You've downloaded or otherwise illegally obtained all the songs in the DGM soundtrack.
57. You recognize one of those songs as your personal theme song.
58. You know all the words to The Musician's Song by heart.
59. You know their translation.
60. You find it uncannily ironic that Tyki broke Allen's Innocence.
61. Every time you see that part of the anime, the words "chest rape" come to mind.
62. You're now convinced that Tyki is a direct descendant of Pedobear.
63. Swords win over guns, unless the gun happens to be Judgment.
64. You've seen the episode where Kanda gets a fanboy.
65. Flashbacks have become your worst enemies.
66. You think the flashback from chapter 190 was the only well-written one.
67. You watch for manga updates every day and spazz like a retard when you see it's been updated.
68. You wish Hoshino would just get over that sprained wrist already.
69. You found chibi Lavi and chibi Kanda to be the most adorable things on the face of the Earth.
70. You wish Komui would drop a neko potion on Kanda.
71. And a rabbit one on Lavi.
72. Some part of you, whether it be only a sliver, wants to see Road die.
73. You attempt to shoot your friend with your hand and wonder why you two didn't combine into a transexual hair monster.
74. Tyki's berserk form causes the words "tentacle monster" to pop into your head.
75. You just sickened yourself with how badly your mind ran rampant upon thinking that.
76. You've suddenly gained a huge appetite and can't get enough food.
77. You blame that on your left arm.
78. You cried when Cross disappeared.
79. You cried when you thought Kanda, Krory and Lavi died in the Ark.
80. You cried with joy when you realized they didn't.
81. You think Chaoji is a waste of life.
82. You can relate Chaoji to the character of the same name from Naruto.
83. You find Kanda and Sasuke oddly alike.
84. You're wondering why Allen hasn't been labeled a general yet.
85. You think Allen's "14th moments" are epically sexy.
86. Scratch that, ALL of Allen's moments are epically sexy.
87. You want to personally write a thank you note to Hoshino for all the times she drew Kanda shirtless.
88. You've gotten into the habit of calling people "Moyashi" and "Usagi" .
89. Your friends know you as "the D. Gray Man freak" .
90. You know EXACTLY why it's called "D. Gray Man" .
91. You just lied and you have no idea.
92. You draw DGM fanart.
93. You read and write DGM fanfiction.
94. You have your own DGM OC.
95. Your Facebook, Myspace, Youtube and every other social networking site you go on is covered with DGM related pictures and quotes.
96. Whenever someone in your family acts like an annoying idiot, you have the sudden urge to kick them in the head or hit them with a clipboard.
97. You find yourself reaching for Mugen when angered.
98. You've become worried every time you procrastinate that an old man will come from nowhere and kick you in the face.
99. You can never look at a panda the same way ever again.
100. You just read this entire list smiling and nodding to at least 30 of these.
If you are stupid enough to annoy Kanda and NOT run away screaming, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Kanda and Allen totally belong together, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you almost died laughing when you saw the episode where Allen had the octopus stuck on his head, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you ever read past two in the morning copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think all the good ones are either married, gay, or fictional creatures, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever been on the computer for multiple hours, reading fan fictions, copy and paste this into your profile
If you were ever reading a fanfic and had to do something and had to leave and when you came back you realize you forgot the stories name and can’t find it because the content was really good, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you have a million and one notebooks, and still need more for your imagination and creativity, copy this into your profile.
If you spend lots of time talking to yourself and reciting lines from your fave characters, copy this into your profile.
NORMAL PEOPLE vs. YU-GI-OH FANS
Normal people: Rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast.
Normal people: Say "OMG!"
Normal people: Say "Shut up or I'll tell on you!"
Normal people: Think bad guys are very ugly.
Normal people: When being chased yell "HELP ME SOMEBODY!"
Normal people: Get nervous or scared during thunderstorms.
Normal people: Would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation.
Normal people: Would be scared when they see people in purple cloaks chasing them.
Normal people: Get freaked out when they see scary people on motorcycles.
Normal people: Think Yu-Gi-Oh is just a stupid children’s card game.
Normal people: Solve their problems by suing each other.
Normal people: Don't believe in real magic.
Normal people: Don't believe in the apocolypse.
PASS IT ON PEOPLE!
Some Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
Ways To Annoy People In An Elevator
1. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year.She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, she asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger.When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it.However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her.She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection.Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her.
When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there.Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to cry.Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station.
She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story.The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him.She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before.When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed.
The officer thanked her for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her.She asked if they would ask the man one question.She was curious as to why he had not attacked her.
When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."
You're never alone...
93 Percent Of the people who read this won't repost it.
Don't be one of those people.
Believe in God and he'll always be there to protect you.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
You see a Kid abusing a puppy with a baseball bat.
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school, he told his friends that it was cool , and when he pulled the trigger back
It shot with a great crack! Mummy I was a good girl, I did what I was told, I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold
But mummy when I went to school that day, I never said goodbye, I'm sorry mummy I had to go, but mommy please don't cry
When Johnny shot the gun he hit me and another, and all because he got the gun from his older brother
Mummy please tell daddy that I love him very much, and please tell Chris, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush
And tell my little sister that she is the only one now, and tell my dear sweet grandmother that I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends that they were always the best
Mummy I'm not the first I'm no better than the rest, mummy tell my teachers I won't show up for class, and never to forget this and please don't let this pass
Mummy why'd it have to be me no one deserves this, mummy warn the others, mummy I left without a kiss
And mummy tell the doctors I know they really did try, I think I even saw a doctor trying not to cry
Mummy I'm slowly dying with a bullet in my chest, but mummy please remember I'm in heaven with the rest, mummy I ran as fast as I could when I heard that crack
Mummy listen to me if you would, I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new, I guess I'm not going with daddy, on that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid, I wanted to be an actress
Mummy I wanted to live, but mummy I must go now the time is getting late
Mummy tell my Chris, I'm sorry but I had to cancel the date , I love you mummy I always have, I know you know it's true
Mummy all I wanted to say is "mummy I love you", In memory of the Columbian students that were lost
Please if you would, pass this around, I'd be happy if you could
Don't smash this on the ground, if you pass this on, maybe people will cry
Just keep this in heart, for the people that didn't get to say "goodbye"
Now you have two choices
1) repost and show you care
2)ignore it and you have just proven you have a low-down, cold-heart
(Please just copy and paste this on to your site and show that you care)
Your One and Only Wish
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
1. You are completely in love with this person.
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
California: You like adventure.
Lake:You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved.
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday!
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. Lucillia