Author has written 4 stories for RuneScape, Victorious, Rise of the Guardians, and Misc. Movies.
Hey. As a few of you may already know, the name's Simone. I like to write, draw, and a lot of other things. Recently, I have become a big fan of the Rise of the Guardians fandom, and certainly cannot wait for the movie to hit theaters November 21st. I promise you, I'll be the first in that theater. I am currently writing two stories that use characters from the movie. One starring Jack Frost and an OC of mine, and one starring Pitch and another OC of mine. I'm hoping for the stories to go far, and I think I'm gonna have to read the Guardians of Childhood, as I have read the one for E. Aster Bunnymund, but I want to read tthe rest, as it seems like a pretty good story. Anyways, for my peeps who have been reading my RuneScape story, Always Together, No Matter What, I promise, I'll try and update the story as soon as possible. But, I'm gonna be rebooting the story after the update on the game that's gonna affect the story line of one of my main characters, Ozan, directly, giving me some more background on his roots. I do know one thing, I know when he was a child, got banished from Al Kharid for stealing from a jewel stall, so, I'm definitely gonna add that to the reboot. So, stick around for the abundance of updates, and stay reading.
I was walking around in a store. I saw a cashier hand this little boy his money back saying
UPDATE THIS ON YOUR PROFILE.
IF YOU DON'T UPDATE THIS ON YOUR PROFILE, THEN FORGET IT. YOU HAVE NO HEART.
You May Be A Writer If-
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favourite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.