Poll: What pairing should I include in my upcoming Penguins of Madagascar fanfic, if it ever comes to fruition? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Justice League, Penguins of Madagascar, Harry Potter, and Torchwood.
Name: wouldn't you like to know
Birthday: Sometime in October, Take a guess at the year
Hair color: a cross between blond and light brown or a dark honey color
Favorite JLU pairings: WWBM, FLOC(duh...)
GLHG(I mean, come on!)
JJOC(he deserves someone)
SMLL(Why do their initials remind me of the city Smallville?)
Animae translates to soul and spirit in an element kind of way from Latin to English... or vice versa I dunno, heh, more Latin. Sorry, bad humor, I know. Okay, this character is meant to sorta replace the DCAU version of Linda Park who in my opinion is waaaaaaaay too obsessive. She's, like, been around the entire series' and I might make a few versions of certain episodes and ones I like best to explain certain situations. Actually,I'll do that first.
Who else thinks that Flash deserves his own DCAU series cause *spoiler he put the beat-down on the Brainiac/Luthor combo spoiler?*
Copy and Paste Section (Can be ignored til list of stories)
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this and put it in your profile.
92 percent of American teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch/American Eagle told them it was uncool to breathe. If you are one of the 8 percent who would stand there and laugh, copy this into your profile.
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy this and paste it in your profile.
If you think those stupid kids should just give the rabbit the freakin' Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach, The O.C., or The Hills, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you would (but you're not allowed to), live in a bookstore copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could have clearly dodged, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are against fur coats or killing animals just to look good, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever copied or pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever had a random laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't review, I won't write. If I don't write, you won't review. If no one writes, all producers/writers/game designers will cry because they think no one on Fanfiction likes their stories. If you think people should review after they read, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you love FANFICTION.NET, copy and paste this into your profile
If you laugh at the stupidest things, copy and past this into your profile.
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever got hit in the face with a soccerball, football, etc., copy, paste this onto your profile
If you have ever attempted to high-five someone and missed completely, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are against racism COPY THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE. The only race is humanity.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Dang, we screwed up bad!". Put this in your profile if you have a best friend.
Put this in your profile if you didn't know that the Alphabet Song, Baa Baa Black Sheep, and Twinkle Little Star had the same tune.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on your profile to make it even longer.
If you like smiley faces, then copy this into your profile :D
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a stupid, really obvious question, copy and paste this on you profile.
If you've ever pushed on a door marked pull or vice versa, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever forgot your name, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
CATS ROCK MY SOCKS! If you think cats are awesome, copy and paste this to your profile
If you were ever leaning against a door and it opened and you fell, copy and paste this into your profile.
MURPHY'S LESSER-KNOWN LAWS:
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
3. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
4. Those that live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
5. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
6. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90 probability you'll get it wrong.
7. If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the fog.
8. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
9. The things that come to those who wait will be the things left by those who got there first.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
11. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
12. The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
13. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (Alot meaning all the time...)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (ie 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (ie 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Sticks off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
You argue with your own OCs.
Some characters interact with you. (EX: CheyCartoongirl8, Blowhole keeps hacking into her account)
You argue with the charaters.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of these descriptions)
Friends vs Best Friends:
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would read ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this!
Things to do:
Things to do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
23) Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
if you are planning to do all or one of these things then copy and paste it!
Things to do when you're in Wal-Mart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
16. Wear something with feathers on it, and say very loudly 'CA-CAW, CA-CAW!!!!! I ISSA BIRDIE!!!!!'
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fiber, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage
"When you run with the Doctor, it feels like it'll never end. But however hard you try you can't run forever. Everybody knows that everybody dies and nobody knows it like the Doctor. But I do think that all the skies of all the worlds might just turn dark if he ever, for one moment, accepts it. Everybody knows that everybody dies. But not every day. Not today. Some days are special. Some days are so, so blessed. Some days, nobody dies at all. Now and then, Every once in a very long while, every day in a million days, when the wind stands fair and the Doctor comes to call, everybody lives." River Song Forest of the Dead
"The world isn't going to change just because people complain. You have to get up and fight. Fight for what's right and for what you believe in. No one is going to do it for you. You may say that this isn't fair, and you'd be right. That doesn't mean it's not reality." Me
"He never raised his voice. That was the worst thing — the fury of the Time Lord. And then we discovered why — why this Doctor, who had fought with gods and demons, why he had run away from us and hidden... he was being kind.
"He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful." Tim Latimer Family of Blood
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — 'No, you move.'" Captain America
"Nothing is bad. Nor, I suppose, is anything good. Everything is purely subjective because everyone is shaped by different experiences and no one is the same, therefore, each perspective viewing an item or situation and cannot be defined by terms such as 'good' and 'bad.'" Me
Quick! write down 12 random characters from Penguins of Madagascar!
7) Dr. Blowhole
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
No. Mason and Private together would be weird.
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
Not really. Marlene is my gender...
3) What would happen if twelve and eight started going out?
Skipper would call the cops on Savio for kidnapping Private, and then lock Private inside for his protection. Of course, Rico would just blow Savio up!
4) Do you recall any fics about nine?
Rico has so many fics! It must be his animal magnetism!
5) Would two and five make a good couple?
Julian and Maurice? I can't see it.
6) Five/Nine or five/ten?
Maurice/Rico or Maurice/Phil... They are equally not happening.
7) What would happen if seven walked in on two and eight kissing?
Dr. Blowhole would be like o.O And Savio would eat Julian to cover the evidence.
8) Make up a summary of a three/ten fanfic.
Kowalski and Phil... It would go fine for a week, but Kowalski would get fed up with Phil's constant troll-facing.
9) Is there anything as one/eight fluff?
Hans/Savio I may have read something somewhere...
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic?
Dr. Blowhole comforting Private... New Perspectives?
11) Does anyone one of friends read three yet?
Yeah, I think he may have a crush by the way he wants me to star Kowalski in my new fanfic...
12) Does anyone one of your friends draw or write eleven?
I do! I do! I'm a party of one, though... I love you Skipper, and always will!
13) Would anyone one of your friends write two/four/five?
No, my ignorant friends would not. Besides, Julian/Marlene/Maurice is kind of weird, and not the good kind!
14) What might ten scream at a great moment of passion?
Phil can't talk...
15) If you wrote a songfic about eight, what song would you use?
Eye of the Tiger
16) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
17) What would be a good pick up line for ten to use on two?
Once again, Phil can't talk, so Julian would not be picked up...
18) What would you say if three killed six?
Mason messed with the wrong scientist...
19) 1 and 8 are in a happy relationship until 5 runs off with 9. After 8 dumps 1 for 2, 6 gets upset and retaliates by dating 12. Alone and broken-hearted, 1 travels in search of a friend. Finally, 1 meets 4 and 7. The three loners meet 10, who tells each of them to look for love. 4 finds 11, 7 gets 3, but now 1 is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with 6 and 12!
Hans and Savio are in a happy relationship until Maurice runs off with Rico. After Savio dumps Hans for Julian, Mason gets upset and retaliates by dating Private. Alone and broken-hearted, Hans travels in search of a friend. Finally, Hans meets Marlene and Dr. Blowhole. The three loners meet Phil, who tells each of them to look for love. Marlene finds Skipper, Dr. Blowhole gets Kowalski, but now Hans is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with Mason and Private!
...WTF... I accidentally put in Skilene! I hate Skilene! NOOOOOOOO!
20) What would be a good title for this?
21) What would the genre(s) be?
22) The end! By the way, I set you up on a date with two!
Julian is a psycho! Nooooooooo!!!!!!!
The Stupid Test! (put an x next to the one that is you, than in the end, add up all of the x's. if you have 18 or less, then u r not stupid.) p.s. this is not a real test, just something for fun!
(x) Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking.
(x) Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking.
(x) You have run into a glass/screen door.
() You have jumped out of a moving vehicle.
(x) You have thought of something funny and laughed, then people gave you weird looks.
(x) You have run into a tree.
(x) It IS possible to lick your elbow
() You just tried to lick your elbow.
() You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star have the same rhythm.
() You just tried to sing them.
(x) You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
(x) You have choked on your own spit.
(x) You have seen the the Matrix and still don’t get it.
(x) You didn’t notice that in the last question "the" was spelled twice
Up to 10
(x) You just looked at it.
(x) Your hair is blonde/dirty blonde/has blonde in it.
(x) People have called you slow.
() You have accidentally caught something on fire
() You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes/cheek.
(x) You have caught yourself drooling.
(x) You’ve fallen asleep in class
() If someone says "fart" you laugh.
() You just laughed.
(x) Sometimes you just stop thinking
(x) You tell a story and forget what you were talking about
() People are often shaking their heads and walking away from you
() You are often told to use your "inside voice".
(x) You use your fingers to do simple math.
() You have eaten a bug.
() You are taking this test when you should be doing something important
(x) You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realize it
(x) You’ve looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand, pocket, head, etc.
Up to 20
() You sometimes post bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don’t even when you know it won’t happen to you.
() You break a lot of things.
() Your friends know not to use big words around you
(x) You sometimes tilt your head when you’re confused
(x) You have fallen out of your chair before
(x) When you’re lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
23 total... What does this say about me as a person?
... he will only fight for the people he loves.
Germany is strict because he knows people must follow the rules they make for others...
... which means he learns from his mistakes and never forgets them.
Japan is mistrustful because he has learned to think before acting...
... and so, when he does act, he is never indecisive.
America is arrogant because he truly believes in his values with real conviction...
... he will always do what he thinks is right.
England is cynical because he can see the things that others cannot, or will not accept to be real...
... but that also means he can't be shaken by any adversity.
France is hedonistic because he sees the life's beauty and wants to enjoy it...
... and unlike some people, he's always willing to share it with others.
China is often thoughtless because he is so old and vast that individuals seem insignificant...
... but it has also given him wisdom and perspective.
Russia is unstable because he is used to being all alone...
... and when he has friends, he devotes everything to them.
Earth is not perfect because we haven't found a perfect system yet...
... which means we'll keep on trying, and never give up until we do.
... because that's what it means to be human.
Copy and paste this into your profile if it's the reason why you enjoy Hetalia, and feel free to add more nations to the list!
Many people believe that if everyone on the planet was a Hetalian, we would have world peace. That's not true. This is how it would really be: the United States government would be divided into three political parties: Dub, Sub, and Webcomic and they would never agree on anything. The major religions of the world would all battle each other in Shipping Crusades: USUK vs FrUK, GerIta vs the 'Cests, Het vs Yaoi. Copy and paste this into your profile if you would want to live in this world anyway!
Hetalia meme challenge!
1. Your favorite character: Northern Italy, I mean come on, it's his show!
2. Your least favorite character: Belarus... I'm going with the scary.
3. Character you'd date: England. I'm in love with his accent.
4. Character you'd like to go shopping with: Prussia. We'd get into so much stupidity...
5. Character you'd like as your child: Japan. He'd be nice and quiet.
6. Character who would probably be your rival: France. He's a creeper.
7. Character you have most in common with: Germany. I'm a strict rule-follower.
8. Character you look like the most: Hungary, I suppose.
9. Character you'd bring home to your parents: Is there any good option? Japan, then. He isn't too mental.
10. Character you'd never bring home to your parents: France. Just... no.
11. Character you'd become best friends with: Northern Italy. Seriously, that guy is amazing.
12. Character with your favorite voice/seiyuu: England.
13. Character you'd go camping with: Canada. He's got Kumajiro with him!
14. Character you wouldn't mind being roommates with: Japan. He'd know to keep to himself.
15. Character you'd want to cook for you: France. I hear he has lovely food.
16. Character you wouldn't mind prancing naked for you: England. I still love him.
17. Your OTP: GerIta. They belong together.
18. Character you wouldn't mind having as a parent: Greece. He'd be fun.
19. Character you'd like to go karaoke with: Prussia. That would be so amazing...
20. Character you wouldn't mind having as your butler/maid: England in his butler apron.
21. Five characters you'd invite to a party: America, China, Italy, Spain, and Finland. They seem like a good group.
22. Another OTP of yours: SuFin.
23. Your favorite character of the opposite gender: Northern Italy.
24. Character with your favorite uniform/outfit: England. No matter when.
25. Character who would be your band-mate if you were in a band: Austria. He can really play piano.
26. Character you wouldn't mind having as your boss: SPAIN!!!!!
27. Character you wouldn't want to run into in a dark alley: France, Russia or Belarus...
28. Character you'd want personified into a dog: Germany. He'd follow my rules.
29. Character you'd want personified into a cat: N. Italy, he'd be such a lap cat...
30. Character you'd want to cosplay as: Hungary. As long as she has her frying pan.