Author has written 1 story for Misc. Books.
"Fate rarely call upon us in the moment of our choosing"-Optimus Prime Transformers:ROTF
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."-Optimus Prime
"At the end of this day, one shall stand, one shall fall!"-Optimus Prime
"With the Allspark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yeilded its reward: a new world to call home. We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surving Autobots taking refuge among the stars. We are here. We are waiting."-Optimus Prime
"Damn, I'm good!"-Sideswipe Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen
"No sacrafice, no victory."- Witwicky family motto
"Why do the Decepticons always get the good shit?!" - Epps, Transformers: Dark of the Moon
"Okay, Mr. Inappropriate." - Sam, Transformers: Dark of the Moon
"Is there a...problem?" "Whoa, looks like we got ourselves a Mexican stand off!" "Drop your weapons." "And we'll let you escape with your dignity." -- Ironhide and Sideswipe, Transformers: Dark of the Moon
"I don't care about your exotic milk!" - Transformers: Dark of the Moon
"What, is he giving us the silent treatment or something?" "No, this isn't the silent treatment. We've seen the silent treatment - this is much worse." *Bangs on Optimus' roof* "Make something of yourself, Prime! He's pissed." - Charlotte Mearing and Ironhide, Transformers: Dark of the Moon
These inventions are perfect for ass-kicking!" - Que, Transformers: Dark of the Moon
"What would you be without me, Prime?" *Optimus' battle mask slides into place* "Let's find out." - Megatron and Optimus' final battle in TF3, Transformers: Dark of the Moon
"I will destroy the Tri-State area with my Procrastinator-nator ray!"-Joe
"If you don't get this word, you're a moron."-Mrs. C.
"Are you having a bad day? Because I wasn't until I came here!"-Mrs. C. again.e
"In college, people don't care what you do! You could stand on your head dyed bright blue in the middle of a road with a pickle in your mouth whistling Dixie and no one would care! Of course, I'm exaggerating but that would be pretty dang funny!"-My Grandpa while trying to give me advice for college.
"I'm DONE. If you speak, you might not make it out of here alive."-Mrs.
l\ .M. /l
AUTOBOTS! If you are on the side of the righteous Autobots paste this onto your profile!
If you have a little bit of Decepticon in you, copy and paste this onto your profile!
97% of teens only see the Transformers franchise because of Shia LaBeouf or Megan Fox. Copy amd paste this onto your profile if your part of the other 3% that goes to see things explode and giant robots beat the slag outta each other! Who doesn't love to watch giant robots fight?
Unsafe External Link