Author has written 10 stories for Teen Titans, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Avatar: Last Airbender.
Name: call me jack, not my real name just a nickname.
Where I live: Somewhere...
AGE: between 15 and 20
Credit for my avatar pic. goes to Seattle Syrin on Deviantart.
Friends: 100 Silver Wings. (Sally.) , Addie Marie Jones. (Autumn.) , Fangirl140. (Eli.)
Hobbies: Terra Bashing,Video Games, Fishing, Watching T.V, hanging out with friends. Oh, and did I mention Terra bashing.
Personality, I'm like a guy version of Raven except a bit less depressing.
Gender: Let's just say I put the boy in boyish charm. (as you most likely figured out by the above personality description.)
Relationship status:Nunya Biznis. XP
Favorite movies, every horror movie ever put in theaters, because straight to DVD horror movies usualy feature brain dead stoners, or sex crazed teens just waiting to die. as well as Every Tim Burton movie, except Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, cuz that movie sux! (no offense to those of you that like this movie.) If I had to pic I'd say that my two favorite Tim Burton flicks are Corpse Bride and The Nightmare Before Christmas, mostly because I'm really into that kind of morbid stuff, but also both movies have really good underlying messages. Also, I like when all the dead people attack that prick Lord Barkis, that part cracks me up. :P
Favorite Pairings: Starfire x Robin, Beast Boy x Raven. (Teen Titans.)
Jack x Sally, Lock x Shock, Barrel x OC. (Nightmare Before Christmas.)
Raz x Lili, Sasha x Milla (Psychonauts.) (For those not familiar with this game, Sasha is a guy.)
Favorite shows, Teen Titans (I wish it was still on *Cries mournfully*) Avatar: The last Airbender, Invader Zim (I miss GIR *snif*), Deadliest Warrior,Chowder,Mythbusters, Ben 10: ultimate alien (yeah I said it.)
Shows I don't like, (no offense to anyone who likes these shows) Adventure time, Flapjack, DUDE what would happen?, The Jersey Shore, Chowder.
I know what you're thinkng "Why is chowder on both lists?" Well, that show only has a few good episodes and those few are REALLY funny.
Favorite songs: pretty much everything by: evanescance, Metallica, and Black Sabbath. They are the trifecta of awesome! But I also like Disturbed, Three days Grace and a few other bands.
Favorite movie songs: This is Halloween. ( The nightmare before christmas.)
Jack's Lament. (TNBC)
Sally's song (TNBC)
Kidnap the Sandy Claws. (TNBC.)
Oogie Boogie's song. (TNBC)
What's This? (TNBC/Fallout boy cover)
Remains of the day (Corpse Bride.)
Favorite video games: Bioshock (one not two), ESiv:Oblivion, Fallout3 (Even though it's INSANELY hard!), Psychonauts (it's hard but f -ing HILARIOUS.)
People I don't like: people who judge me and make unfair assesments about me becaus of my disability; I was born with a Physical disorder called Spina bifida, I also dislike people who are overly obnoxious and full of themselves, I HATE Racists.
( ) ( )This is Fuzzums the
Just a random blurb of info. I don't like Terra from "Teen Titans", I mean I REALLY don't like her, she is evil and manipulative. The version of Terra that you see in "Things Change" is an ulternate universe clone which means the original Terra was heartless and cruel. Don't believe me about the ulternate reality thing? Check the comics.
People I like; people who see past my disability and see me for who I really am; a slightly shy, semi intellectual guy who only wants to make people laugh and make a somewhat successful life for myself.
Pesonal philosophy: "Relationships are like flowers, as well as love and care they also need time to grow into something beautiful." - Me.
Well, there you have it, me in a nutshell. Thank you for stopping by Little moth. :)
Bai 4 Nao! :P
I applaud those who have made it this far without going completely mad. :)
Make a list of ten characters. The first five should be female, the last five should be male.
3.Lillith (my OC )
6. Beast Boy
9. Sean (Another OC of mine.)
1) 1 and 6 are making out. 9 sees them, what happens?
Sean: Get a room.
BB: *Flips him the bird*
Raven: *See Beast boy's response*
2) What is a good shipping name for a 4 and 9 pairing?
SeanStar (Robin would be PISSED)
3) 1, 10, 5, and 6 are invited to 7's home for a party. What happens?
Raven and Beast Boy start making out, Jack and sally stare at them for a bit and quickly follow suit, and Lock is in the background videotaping the whole thing.
4) 2 and 6 are dancing. What happens when 4 sees them?
Starfire notices that Shock is also green and asks her a barrage of questions.
5) What is a good shipping name for a 8 and 3 pairing?
BarLil. (Note to self: KILL BARREL!)
6) 10 has a birthday, and invites 2, 7, 6, and 9 to his party. What kind of chaos ensues?
Jack gets overly excited that we all showed up, Shock and Lock fight, then make up by making out, Both Sean and Beast boy wish to themselves that their girlfriends were around.
7) 5 and 7 go to a day camp. What happens?
Lock tries to act like a bigshot and Sally acts motherly towards him.
8) 4, 1, 9 and 7 go to school for one day. What did they learn?
Starfire learns about all the different aspects of Earth's education system, Raven learns that most people are annoying and shallow, Sean and Beast Boy learn that SCHOOL SUCKS.
9) What is a good shipping name for a 2 and 7 pairing?
Sholock (Don't know who came up with that name, but it's my favorite TNBC pairing.)
Um, YEAH! He's the friggin' Pumpkin King for cripe sake!
11) Everyone goes after 3. Does she have a chance?
12) 5 throws a pear at 1. What happens?
Raven encases it in a black energy ball then eats it.
13) What do they all do when they're not part of this quiz?
L,S&B are out causing havoc, Jack is in a meeting, Sally is hanging around her and Jack's house, Sean and Lillith are at home doing some 'things', Raven is meditating, Beast boy is playing video games, Starfire and Robin are making out.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism.
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
Opening Credits - One (Metallica) No comment.
Waking Up - Enter sandman (Metallica) Apparently I'm narcoleptic.
First Day of School - Another Brick in the wall pt. 2 (Pink Floyd.) HELL YEAH! School SUX.
Fight scene - Indestructible (Disturbed.) That's right, piss me off and you're in for the fight of your life.
Falling in Love - Animal I have become (Three days grace.) O.O
Breaking Up - I Just want you (Ozzy) I'm having trouble letting go.
Prom - Riot (Three days grace.) Someone spiked the punch bowl with Jack Daniels. (TM)
Life is Just...OKay - No rain (Blind melon.) My life is boring and I'm okay with that.
Mental Breakdown - A little piece of Heaven. (Avenged Sevenfold.) O.O
Driving - Highway to Hell (AC/DC) three words, EPIC. ROAD. TRIP!
Flashback - Simple Man (Lynard Skynard.) Perfect, fits nicely.
Getting Back Together - Welcome to the jungle. (Guns N' Roses.) WTF?!
Birth of Child - Sweet child O' mine (Guns N' Roses.) Perfect.
Wedding - Finale/reprise (Danny Elfman & Catherine O'Hara.) Short, but it fits, and I LOVE TNBC, so why not?
Final Battle - Another one bites the dust (Queen.) whoever pissed me off better start runnin'.
Death Scene - Master of puppets (Metallica.) Apparently I O.D'd
Funeral Song - Back on Earth (Ozzy.) I'll watch over my loved ones even after death.
End Credits Fade to black (Metallica.) Depressing but good song.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? Surgery.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? a couple posters and a mirror.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Snore, but not as bad as my dad does.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Classic rock, but I've been known to listen to Disturbed, Three days grace, and Marilyn Manson.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Approximately 3:30 a.m.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? for it to be October so I can finally meet this girl I REALLY like in person.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? my dead relatives ,(
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My computer because without it I wouldn't have met the girl of my dreams.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? About five foot four inches.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Nope
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? After a bit, I can't sleep without the T.V on.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? My grandpa after he died. (R.I.P. grandpa. ,( )
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? IDK any of the names but anything that smells good without being too much.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? I like girls with dark hair and eye color doesn't matter.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? I'm a guy so I'll probably be the one proposing and I'd do it wherever is most romantic for the girl. (i.e. the park, the beach, etc.)
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee, hands down.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? I have two, pepperoni and sausage.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? anything with beef.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? My bike 'cause my parents baught it with money left to them in my grandma's will.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? yes, I have a MEGA crush on this girl I talk to all the time.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? yep.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? As long as it's comfortable, casual and not ghetto looking I'm fine with wearing it.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? yes.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? a cute but very hyper cat.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? no, long distance relationships usually end badly for me.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? give them romantic gifts from time to time and tell them how lucky you are to have them in your life.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 16
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My mom's work #
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? douchebags who think they're better than everyone, people who treat me like a retard.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? yeah, I went to Canada once.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? CANDY!
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Yes, this kid who played on this old Disney show.
37. FIRST JOB? I work at my dad's shop on week-ends.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? LOL yeah, I prank call my mom at work all the time.
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Replying to a PM from the girl I like.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Well, if you read the answer to the first question you'd know that allready.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My creativity.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Yes, and they SUCKED.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? A video camera.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Two, but I'm waiting until I'm married.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Sean Connery, the original James Bond.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Nope.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Anything really, but I prefer Axe.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No, it's kind of hard to read.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast beef.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? I bite my nails from time to time.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? ONE Rhianna CD.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Would it be narcisistic if I said yes?
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Inner beauty is all that matters, good looks are just a bonus.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Listen to loud, violent music.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? This website.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Whatever I got in a McDonald's Happy meal.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? Since I just got it, two.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? No, which makes no sense because I was OBSESSED with dinosaurs as a kid.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Gee, what do you think?
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mac n' cheese.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? She has to be smart, funny, kind, considerate and athletic.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Most I'd rather not mention, but I mainly go by Jack.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Evanescence, mostly because of Amy Lee.
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Invader Zim, Ghost Hunters, Ghost adventures, Destination truth (The host is frakin' HILARIOUS. XD)
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Butter pecan.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? yes.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? a few days ago.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #69? No, huh I guess I'm not really observant.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? When I was coming back from my fourth of July trip my dad decided it'd be "fun" to go 96.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? I don't care either way.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Fall out boy's cover of "What's this?" from "The nightmare before Christmas"
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? their smile.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Civil War, by Guns N' Roses. What IS so civil about war?
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? oh boy, here we go. Don't say I dn't warn Ya! "The Jersey shore", the "Twilight" series, etc.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? It's a three way tie between October, November, and December.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Sagitarious.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Light brown.
86. EYE COLOR? Dark brown.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Wendy's
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? I've only had it twice, but both times I liked it.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Teen Titans.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Another three way tie between Halloween, November 23rd (my B-day), and Christmas.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? no.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? neither, I don't trust the gouvernment. But if I had to pick, I'd say Democrat.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Kisses.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? a soda.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I can't drive yet.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Kujo, for Summer reading.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: I'm kind of in a relationship with this one girl, she's really nice, smart, funny and athletic.
Eli decided to test Jack on how well he liked her